Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.
What is poor? We had food. We dressed well. We didn’t have a lot, but what we had fit, and it was always neat.
We’re all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab the frozen dinners and the McDonald’s. We can’t make it a way of life – we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.
I get on a real serious health kick when I’m on the road, because as a singer, you can’t really get sick. If you get sick, your whole instrument stops working. I’ve done all these different vitamin drinks. I drink coconut water, and I run. I eat food. I juice.
Nobody trusts the industrial food system to give them good food.
Along with some of my college friends, I would often bunk classes and drive to Murthal, which is about 50 km from New Delhi, just to have some piping hot parathas. There was this small roadside dhaba where they would serve absolutely delicious aloo parathas with dollops of butter.
- Plz make a video on your garden tour…. I am very interested to see your garden…… Plz… Hit like if u agree guy’s 👍
- She’s taking “homemade” to a whole new level
- She literally has everything she needs in her garden/back yard or in the mountain/ river nearby. I want to be her neighbor.
- I thought living close to a Wholefoods was advantageous. This woman lives in the Garden of Eden!
- Whoever is behind the camera is lookin out for his Grandma! Loveeee it!
- I am shocked whenever she is showing her modern day appliances because I forgot that she is a real life person.
Edit 3.2k likes………I just wish my actually funny comments could get half of these likes!
- Finding this channel feels like finding the elixir of life.
- 4:54 Man even the snails in her garden are beautiful..
- Didn’t know she has a fridge😂😂😂.
- I love how she shares everything with her Gandma at the end….💯💓
- Did I miss the episode where she made the refrigerator?
- I feel so peaceful and relaxed when I watch her videos. This lifestyle is my definition of a happy and fulfilling life, a life that I aspire to live.. ❤️
- i’d like to see gordan ramsey’s face after he sees this video
- The clip of her and her grandma laughing at the end while eating ice cream makes me miss my late grandma. 💔
- Haha i was curious to see how she’d freeze the ice cream. Didn’t expect that freezer.
- After watching her,i feel ashamed to be lazy
- Me:can’t even handle a fork and spoon
- Awosome….Wanna taste everything Atleast once….😍
- I just want to ask you about the music, what’s the name song?
- I love seeing her and her family interact and smile. <3
- It’s so funny if you’ve followed her for a while bc you see stuff she’s using and are like “oh I remember when she built that-“
- I’m so excited seeing you made Durian ice cream… It’s my favourite.
- She’s 29yrs old doing great already.
Me(29yo too): still wasting time. So sad.
- There are flowers and fruits, good environment, very suitable for living.
- 6:05 Puppy alert! <3
- If she would invite me I’d definitely pack my bag and run to the airport without looking back
- I love to hear you and your grandmother laugh, sign of true love between you.
- I love how the grandma just chills XD
- I love those glass wood containers! I want some of my own!
- O my god… I think u work vry hard to this👏👏👏
- Thats a nice refrigerator
But lets be honest
*she probably built that too*
- im from indonesia , im love this family 😍
- Omg what yummy beautiful looking fruits. And the surroundings look heavenly. I wish real life is that perfect.
- Sure you are in the paradise 🙏💕
- This is what called life.
- She got berries in her garden. I only have weeds in mine.
- Nature is like heaven , delicious food 🎈 we are keep on watching from South india
- 7:32 that moment made me cry, it remind me the important of life.
- Im in love with that rich natural enormous garden, i love you’re culture, so in love! 💞💓💓
- Wow! how cute n cool c is n her working styles❤️💙💚💛💜
- This is the real rich person that I envy 😂 her environment is rich with nature 🌿
- She has like every edible fruit and vegetables in her backyard, like damn!
- Me:can i have some berries
- I would like your recipes to be more detailed, ice cream looks so delicious
- Wow! 子柒姑娘，妳這水果冰淇淋，看了我，真的好想好想嚐到！真希望有一天馬來西亞能賣到李子柒姑娘產品。
- When i saw her put the ice cream in the fridge, i was like “did she build that fridge too?” 😂😂
- I just don’t know how she manages to film herself so beautifully..
- Is that home made refrigerator too?
- Que fofinha, a descrição do vídeo está em português 😍
- I love You So Much From Nepal 🇳🇵😉 🙏
- Before the ice cream……
Grandma:which dish is mine？
liziqi:the smaller one
Grandma:it is too little
Liziqi:you can’t eat too much.
After the ice cream……
Grandma tried to eat more ice cream secretly,when liziqi was talking to the other.
then the cameraman reminded liziqi immediately.
liziqi took the spoon from grandma and said nonono…you can’t eat it anymore.i told you don’t eat too much cold stuff in summer. You already ate it.
the grandma was so cute.it is true that when people get older,they are even more childish.
- Love the sound of birds in the background 😌❤❤❤
- Hadir indonesia 🇲🇨 🥰😊🙏🏻🙏🏻
- Looks like a fantasy garden. Can’t believe that there’s a beautiful garden like this 😭
- Congratulations for this amazing beautiful videos full of peace love ❤️ and Natura ,I fell in heaven when I send hear the birds and the sound of the water and the dog ,the threes ,very Beautiful Videos thank you 😊
- I just found Li Ziqi’s Channel 2 or 3 days ago, and I can’t stop watching her channel. In my opinion, she does the best job of anyone I have ever seen with creating a wonderful, simple, and beautifully shot video. She makes them fun to watch, beautiful with all the flowers, mountain scenery, etc., cute with the baby animals following her around, informative with building amazing things from clay and bamboo, and creating really delicious looking dishes. She does a wonderful job in front of the camera, and her videographer has an extremely artistic way of seeing the world around her too. Again, I have never seen anything like these videos. They are captivating to me, and I think I have watched almost all of them in only a few days! I’m happy that so many people watch her channel. I truly feel that she deserves huge success with this. I’m very happy I found her videos (completely by accident) 3 days ago. I’ve never seen anything else quite like her channel. I hope she keeps doing them, and doesn’t allow success to change how she creates them. The “simplicity” of the videos is a huge part of their charm. I like it best when she is in her big rubber boots getting muddy! She and her videos are really something very special. Li Ziqi has a real talent for this. Jim from New York.
- She has everything in her area and she is amazing cook…
This is so beautiful and amazingly done! My jaw has dropped and I am left breathless with each recipe, with the process, the time,the effort,the love put into making every single one of these. I would love to try it and learn where she learned how to do all this from scratch.
- Your place is amazing. I would love to go there it’s so peaceful
- addicted to all of your video. love from malaysia
- Those ice creams look so bomb. I want to live with you. Lol
- she is expert in everything
- – Trái Dâu Tằm lúc đầu . Dịch sai thành Mân Xôi :))
- I used to be addicted to those “fun & easy” 5-minutes meal and craft videos. After I found this channel, I realized that the difficult and long process of preparing food from scratch is indeed more beautiful, delicate and satisfying to watch and experience. This process of cooking has culture, values, memory, knowledge, and also exquisite beauty and valuable skills in it. More people should watch this instead of those factory videos.
- Love from India❤
- I just want to spend a whole year with her and learn her ways 💖
- I want to go aand live in a place like this
- Love the ice cream, must be so good 😊
- Can’t get over how cute last few seconds are so I’m here to help translate: basically grandma was not allowed to eat too much of the ice cream cuz..she’s grandma I guess. And when the girl was busy with something else, the camera man caught and called out grandma 7:39 for secretly eating more ice cream when the girl was not watching. Omg idk why grandma is so cute
Edit: woah thanks for all the likes and comments!! Check out my channel for some travel vlogs 😊
- love her lifestyle
- So fresh💕 love how u edit ur video
- You’re so versatile! 🤗
- 와 대박이다 진짜 도대체 못만드는게 뭡니까 ㄷㄷㄷ 조작이고머고떠나서 보면볼수록 너 므나 힐링됩니다
- I have no idea what the title says but all I know is it won’t disappoint me
- Love love love this girl 💕💕💕💕💕
- I really want to visit you 😭😭😭😭💔
- I loved this video man.
- No one comments how she made her own tea? Nowadays tea roasting is mostly done by machines. Doing by hand is almost a lost art (and it’s an arduous task). Kudos to Ziqi.
- Que lindo tudo ao natural
- this my one of my favourite video 🙂
- 食物真是不能再新鲜了 拍的好美哦 美食加美人 加油！
- The man you’ll meet is very lucky..paradised with eve
- The only channel where i click video without understanding name of the video.
Because i know i am never gonna regret it 🥰🥰
- Is there something that you cannot do?? ❤❤❤❤❤
- This is so beautiful like living in the garden of Eden ♥️!
- from mixigaming with love <3
- Wow! Durian from Malaysia!! Must be delicious 😋
- I dont need luxury house or lot of wealthy i just need a house like li ziqi has with abudance foods and flowers ❤️☺️
- she is living a real life…. in love with this place , way of work and these videos are addiction with light n calm music
- யப்பா என்னா அழகான சூழல் கொண்ட வாழ்க்கை 👌
- She got everything in her backyard👀
- Beautiful, thank you!🙏🙏🙏😊
- This is hilarious if you know what they are saying.
Girl: grandma don’t eat too much ice cream
Girl: looks away
Cameraman: Ziyi look at grandma!
Grandma: is eating more icecream
Girl: Grandma noooo
- I always watch her videos before sleeping, Cuz it gives chill
- I really love her garden 💓💓
- That looks delicious 😍
- Soo close to nature ..❤❤
- Por fin un título en español. Ahora vamos por los subtítulos. Gracias.
Readmore Comment Video
In Russia, we eat a lot of heavy food like potatoes and lots of meat. I can’t eat one apple or a salad a day. You wouldn’t want to come talk to me if I don’t eat. I have to eat, or I am in a really bad mood.
Tasty And Delicious – Animated Food Wallpaper
I generally always eat what I want. I think when you work out a lot, you can afford to eat more because your body’s metabolism is higher. I like healthy food and prefer that anyways, but if I want pizza or a can of Coca-Cola every once in a while, I’m going to have it. I just try to have a few slices, and that’s it.
Say yes to everything. ‘You want me to buy you some food?’ Yes. ‘You want me to buy you a car?’ Yes.
Background Donut – Hd Banana Wallpaper
Seagulls are a landfill nuisance because they fly away with food scraps and, as is their reputation, fight each other over them midflight, often losing them, and soon a lady has a half-eaten hamburger splashing into her backyard pool.
By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity.
Chicken Fry Wallpapers – Cookies And Cream Wallpaper
I’ve always believed in a rainbow diet. As many colors and foods as you can eat, the better, because if you focus on one food, there’s bound to be a report that comes out that says, ‘Broccoli actually… ‘ So I mix it up a lot. And I take vitamins, like Biosil, which I take for my hair, skin, and nails.
We don’t need to cure hunger – we know how to solve hunger – it’s food, it’s nutrition, and it’s really a question of access.
New Cake Wallpaper – Cartoon Pizza Wallpaper
Bad food is made without pride, by cooks who have no pride, and no love. Bad food is made by chefs who are indifferent, or who are trying to be everything to everybody, who are trying to please everyone… Bad food is fake food… food that shows fear and lack of confidence in people’s ability to discern or to make decisions about their lives.
I eat soup noodles for comfort. In fact, noodles of any kind. It’s a food that is very easy to eat; it’s very soothing and comfortable, too. If I could choose any, I’d say buckwheat was my favourite: it has a very good flavour and is healthy, too.