I still eat a burger at a counter with ketchup dripping down my face.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.
I love spaghetti and meatballs… I eat a lot.
What I really, really want to do is pre-packaged meals. Fabulous versions that are delicious, healthy, not too expensive and very low in fat. So, that’s my big dream, because there’s a massive hole in the market for that.
An almost forgotten means of economic self-reliance is the home production of food. We are too accustomed to going to stores and purchasing what we need.
Growing up the way I grew up, food was scarce. So when you had an opportunity to eat, you ate. When I graduated from high school and went to college, I weighed 160 pounds. So, I knew I had to put on the weight. I ate everything from fried food to fried chicken wings. When I came to Green Bay, I did the same thing because I was 172 pounds.
- how lucky she is. after a hard time, she gained success from making video. She lives in a place which many people dream of and has an opportunity to gain money from the life she lives in.
- From United States and very much enjoy seeing your natural connection to the land and what it produces for you to enjoy. We need more of that knowledge and wisdom here in the states. Thank you for sharing.
- In your village people will live 200 years I think
- Parabéns, gostaria de ter a cultura de vocês, e viver nesse paraíso❤️
- I simply love this fruit Persimonnes love from Canada .
- I m from alandur chennai… me and my 5yr old son mithran watching your videos daily…feeling good to see ur videos… darling u and ur family so lucky… god bless u all…😍
- I love Persimmon… one of my favorite and its expensive.. I love your live so amazing and wonderful ❤ all your videos and recipes
Love from Pohnpei Micronesia 🇫🇲
- 3:16 she seems like “Girl With A Pearl Earring” 진주 귀걸이를 한 소녀 같네용
- I’m from north China and our dried persimmons are flat, possibly because our persimmons are naturally flatter in shape and therefore easier to be dried flat. I know some other regions hang the persimmons in the drying process. I’d never seen persimmons soaked in water though. In the north we sometimes freeze the persimmons and eat then half defrost and they taste like sorbet. It’s fascinating to see people handle food in different ways.
- I’m feeling so good and peace when watch you , you are beautiful and i wish try your life , keep smile everytime , love u 💘
- I’m from India, Tamil Nadu .. Ur videos are awesome .. I like Ur all the videos ,, feeling excited to see ur places. . nature , chill, fabulous 😍😍😍
- I bought this dry fruit from Georgia last month it’s sweet taste
- I am from Indonesia, Southeast Asia. In my region there is so much potential for nature, one day I will imitate you to use nature wisely, you have become an inspiration to many people. Thank you to girls from yunan, you are very great
- 무슨 일을 소처럼 하셔ㅜㅠㅠ 너무 손이 많이 간다.. 대단하세요… ㅠㅇㅠ
- Deer steal the persimmon at home 😁
- She is pretty i like her
- Love how you live in perfect harmony with nature
- Có vẻ ở nông thôn. Mùa nào thức ấy.nên lý tử thất và điền tây tiều ca đều làm 1 món mứt hồng
- I love to watch videos about everyday life in other places of the world. Thanks for posting!
- Seus vídeos são maravilhosos é você também …😁😁😁
- Everything so fresh wish I can live there.
- Love your channel keep it up..godbless you..greetings from Philippines🇵🇭.. 😊😊
- One month ago I had have this fruit in Senegal ❤️
- I like u r vdo… I’m 4rm assam,india 🇮🇳
- I m from morocco africa…
You are the best one
- We Indian love you, you’re talented, hardworking and caretaker of your family god bless you
- People, sky, houses, and even music. Everything is so perfect. Have a nice living!
- Estou viciada em ver teus vídeos… Queria morar em lugar assim, parece ter uma paz um contato tão bom com a natureza 💛💚🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷
- I’m living in Greece now and love eating fruit from the trees .. Figs, Mandarin, and much more ….nice video.
- روعه …..طبيعه قمة في الجمال وبنت شاطره ونضيفه وحلوى زي الورد
- This type of life style is so precious. U r blessed. We are missed. Thank u for showing nature. We are from India. Valga valumudan
- I love these! This video really took me back to Dai Pau drying fruit on the balcony when I was a kid.
- love from Italy ❤❤
- Im from algeria love you ❣❣❣❣❣
- Такое умиротворение в лице девушки. Неутомимая и спокойная. Так приятно видеть эту работу.
- You are so good we love you so much dear….. <3
- Love from Korea!❤️👍🏼👍🏼
- I love this girl!!!!! Greetings from Chile…
- I never see flies around their food .. is there a trick to keeping them away ??
- This lifestyle is ❤️
- смотришь вот – тихо так спокойно -! вроде ничего такого – но как то захватывает!
- 감 나무 진짜 크다..아~곶감곶감..ㅠㅠ
- Mais gue delicia em 😍nunca tinha visto tamtos conheco como agui 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝
- I love this fruit so much!!
- Absolutely in love with your videos. So peaceful!
- I come from Thailand I love what you are doing in the clip.
- I love watching these type of videos after a long day~ very peaceful
- I really love watching your video its really relaxing to see a simple life
- THIS VIDEO REMIND ME OF LITTLE FORESTTT OMGG
- What does soaking the persimmons do? I really enjoy watching your videos, super relaxing!
- Just imagine how expensive this fruit in my country PH
- I hope she’s making good money from YouTube so that she can keep making these videos for us
- Đề Nghị A chị Em việt Nam Điểm Danh
- Hi! I’m from Côte d’Ivoire(Ivory Coast) and I love your lifestyle. Thank you So much
- It’s so good to see everyone helping her out … love from India ♥️
- Persimon I love them so sweet and tasty
- Its amazing how you grow lots of fruit before winter comes
- I’m from Indonesia. Falling in love at the first sight on youre youtube channel.
- Thank you for your love making
- كلش احب هاي البنيه وتعجبني 🧚♀️
- We want to see behind the scenes and cameraman 😊😊
- this is really good~♥
- I really love this fruit
- I AM from Brasil. My eyes filled with water when watched your videos! I love you! God bless your life and your family!
- يعني انا العريبة الوحيدة هنا لحد الان ولا تعليق بالعربية اين انتم يا عرب كل واحد يقول من وين وتحيا من جزائر
- aesthetically pleasing 💕
- Beauty is in simple things. Love from Italy.
- Must be nice living such a beautiful and peacful life………….im jealous😍😍
- Da vontade de estar nesse lugar 😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏👏
- all the things you do are full of love, it can see. keep going.
- Finally. I miss you much ♥️
- She is beautiful 🍑🇹🇭
- I always wondering what type of orangy fruit in her videos and never thought it is persimmon
- I’m from Indonesia 🤗
- 💖💜💚💙💛🧡خطيبي بترجم لي بس عم حاول اتعلم عربي
نعم, أنا من كوريا
- 한국어 번역 너무 좋아요.. 너무 편안하고 고즈넉한 분위기 😭 영상들 너무 힐링되고 좋아요❤️❤️
- In my place, east Java, Indonesia we call this fruit “KESEMEK”
- Legal, muito bom, profissional!
- Oh ghad I can’t stop watching your videos.. I love this..
- I from Thailand I like it
- i’m from indonesia ❤❤❤❤
- This is how one should live…Hardwork and happiness can be witnessed here…
- What a wonderful life you have.. ❤
- Kalo ga salah ini di indonesia mah buah kesemek ya. 😄
- Wonderful! In Georgia we make the same. I love Chinese food. I’m really enjoying from watching your art.
- what a cooking science and blessed lady!!
- Watching this reminds me of my country.. A simple life but a wonderful life…
Everyone appreciates good food.
Wallpaper Cute Food – Photo Background Banana
I make a really delicious eggplant and squash curry that’s inspired by Vij of Vij’s Restaurant, a great chef and restaurateur in Vancouver. I like to cook that dish because it’s really simple, but the flavor is so pungent and intense that I feel like I’m a real chef whenever I create it.
Turn the preparing of food into a communal affair by enlisting others to help with the chopping, grating, stirring, simmering, tasting and seasoning. When the cooking is finished, eat together round the table with the electronic gadgets switched off so you can savor the food and let the conversation flow.
Backdrop Food – Banana Leaf Background
There is no one on earth who knew you from the day you were born; who knew why you cried, or when you’d had enough food; who knew exactly what to say when you were hurting; and who encouraged you to grow a good heart. When that layer goes, whatever is left of your childhood goes with her.
When I’m back in New York – and this is a terrible thing to complain about – I eat a lot more really, really good food than perhaps I’d like to. So many of my friends are really good chefs. It’s kind of like being in the Mafia.
Kebab Hd Images – Street Food Wallpaper
Nobody wants to be on food stamps, but when my family lost everything, we were grateful for it. I was grateful the program was there so I could concentrate on my schoolwork and not on my empty belly. We were grateful that we had the support we needed to roll up our sleeves and rebuild our lives.
It was tough times in Ohio when we lived there. My dad was between unemployed and just selling random knickknacks at a flea market. My mom was a cashier at a Chinese food restaurant. They both had awesome careers back in Taiwan, and they came here for my sister and I.
Chawal Wallpaper – Kawaii Banana Wallpaper
As I see it, a green salad is an open invitation to carrots, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and the sprouts that grow in jars on my kitchen counter.
Lzzy Hale could sing me the dictionary, and I would swoon. She is so amazingly talented, and her voice is absolutely delicious.