One should eat to live, not live to eat.
I’m a bit of a gourmet chef. I love cooking – mostly Thai food.
There aren’t many great passages written about food, but I love one by George Millar, who worked for the SOE in the second world war and wrote a book called ‘Horned Pigeon.’ He had been on the run and hadn’t eaten for a week, and his description of the cheese fondue he smells in the peasant kitchen of a house in eastern France is unbelievable.
Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy.
I went to bed last night dreaming of tuna melts. I love food.
Life is a perspective and for me, if a human being has access to school, clean water, food, proper health care, that is the basis of human rights.
- It’s seems that Chinese people eating more chilies than Indian
- this dish called spicy chilli with a liitle bit of chicken
- 4:10 min someone received MI phone text 😂😂😂 that’s Xiaomi phone text tone.
- This much of chilli? How do they eat this?
- Me:-eat 1 peper and burns my whole mouth-
She:-trows 20 in her food-
- الله يفقك للأمام دائما ارجوك اعملي حلقه كيف بنيتي موقد الحطب للطبخ رجاءا
- It reminded me my life in the Philippines. I was growing up in the island, the living so simple and we used to harvest food from the farm. Much love from Canada.
- The perfect woman.
- no plastic use,,nature life I like this type of family life ,,healthy lifestyle
- The meals this woman puts on the table are incredible
- The music you play during each video session is beautiful
- Damn, I wish I have a wife like that!! Life is so unfair!
- The background music is so relaxing while shes cooking makes me feel more hungry🤣
- It’s better than living and eating in a seven star hotel. Heaven!
- Simply delicious , wish I was part of thy family .
- This is called real CHILLI Chicken🌶🍗😂
- Dianxi’s Trademark: (for me)
- I just knew her in one hour ago, perhaps. I really love this youtube channel. So inspiring and so relaxing, the way she cook, the landscape, the nature, the house and family members. I love all of her videos, really satisfying! It’s Makes me happy, so peaceful ❤ love from Indonesia
- Dianxi xiaoge I want to visit your village.. 👍 👍 👍
- Those who love spicy food leave a like 👍
- That grandma near the wok while she’s frying chili, she has lungs and eyes of steel. Gaaah.
- She is strong womam.
- Cute family and cooking. I’m Mr’s Thilagavathikumar in India. I want see this 👪
- mirip NSP ala bugis :v
- She is pretty and so talented. Wonder who is the lucky man. 👍
- when I watching ur video life is so simple and anjoy but we always makes it so hard..
- Why are there so many indian.even myself hahaha
- Oh my god… They r eating so much of chilies. But there is no watar glass or bottle on the table
- Thats like….. more chilli than chicken in that dish 😅
- This is so relaxing to watch. Amazing
- Am loving every bit of her cooking styles and every time I watch her videos, my mouth is watering and makes me hungry..
It’s nice to see how she enjoys cooking and serving healthy meals for her family! Wish to taste her foods!
- Not to be dramatic but I would die if I put that dish in my mouth… 3 jugs water please
- the food looks so good but i can never imagine how spicy that must be.
- it is so peaceful. I like
- My mouth is watering O_O
Knowing, I can’t get this, my eyes are watering ;_;
- Hyy everyone from India
- Asian: chili 🌶🌶🌶 is life
- She more then love her brother every episode she take care of her brother …..Her brother is lucky 😊😊😊😊
- Omg!!! Too much chillies 🙄
- Teringat arwah nenek dulu dulu nk tangkap ayam tunggu malam , suluh kat mane ayam tenggek
- Oh my God so much of chillies .
- I love you, y so beautiful and cute and strong enough girl
- Your cooking looks so relaxing
- More chilli’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
- I love your channel love how you cook for your family it reminds me of some things we cook in Mexico like the mango dish with chile and the pumpkin I cant believed how similar they are God made this world so beautiful for us!
- Kudos to using no plastic at all in the preparation for the food! And no electricity used too!! Really enjoyed all the videos.
- Absolutely LOVE this way of cooking, reminds. me of the 50’s with my grandparents GOTTA LOVE IT🤗🤗🤗🤗😚💝
- A very pretty and caring sis. Everyone should be blessed with an elder sis like her
- الله جميلة اوي 🌹💗👍
- Staggering amount of chillies….
- i fell in love the way you cook. your face make that food look so delicious and i hope u can cook for me someday or everyday ^^
- Best part is the family eating together at the end.
- *Saw another chili in a dish
*Ah shit, here we go again.*
- Just wondering if that chilly is as spicy as it it looks..
- it looks like sooooo spicy
i like it 🙂
- Ei pode me enviar as semente destas pimenta para o Brasil amo suas receitas
- they used to eat more than one item in menu well that’s so brilliant i mean this makes meal interesting to eat when u have so many choices on table regularly.
- Oww….no so much chilli,🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
- I like the way your family eat together and the chicken looks yummy 😋…. Love from india
- This dish is called UPPU KARI in Tamilnadu. A very old traditional food, very delicious 😋Centuries ago the recipe crossed the borders
- ketoke enak yo lurrrrr 😋😍
- To my future husband wherever you are come find me soon and I will cook all this delicious food for you😋☺️
- Love the way you cook! Your dishes always looks very tasty and I’m sure they are…But chicken chopped with the bones? That’s VERY exotic idea for me 😉
- Her dishes always have chilies,they love spicy foods
- OMG that much chili I can’t eat 🤐
- 4:10 Xiaomi ringtone 😂😂😂
- how I can learn to cook like this
- As compare to food, chef is so beautiful
- Hey where’s your dog dawang?
- Health is wealth……
The way of ur cooking style and ur using natural ingredients was superb.
- 4:09 redmi notification 😂
- I love you cooking videos….and you’re cooking stile…..love from India
- That’s really your family? I can’t stop watching this video. You have a good taste. Salam
- ชอบดูมากๆคะคนทำน่ารักเรียบร้อย รักเลย
- My Mexican ass instinctively starts coughing from the Chile being cooked in the stove, especially that much
- Молодчина девушка, заботится о своей семье.
- I just love hiw she cook. So calm, tidy and i just love what she cook. Awesome
- ماشاء الله تبارك الرحمن
اكثر شي يعجبني بدول شرق اسيا كل هذا التطور التكنلوجي الي عدهم ولازالو محافظين على تراثهم تحيه لهذه الشعوب
- I really love her cooking, and the cinematography and the simplicity… .. Sana all…. 😁 😁
- And we watch Masterchef 😱
- I am a spicy lover I m really dying here to eat dish😥
- 看你的视频 会感觉到幸福:)
- real soul food starts sharing with family and neighbors.. love this real art film
- Xiangdang shanchang pengren❤💓💕💖💖💖
- Que lindoo. BRASIL ❤
- Wow…I just love to watch u cooking 😍
- I really like the style of your livving I wish i could stop working and leave simple
- Almuranas level 💯
- It’s a perfect dishes for lunch now I’m hungry
- We all are eye witness of the murder of Mrs Chicken Gonzales..
- I wish I was ur neighbor..
- Oh ehm geee!! Your video is so amazing and your food looks
I love spicy foods, as in severely spicy foods😄
- It’s amazing 😍
- Soy yo !! 😂
- 😂😂😂too much chili.. delicious but cough! Cough! Cough!! Very spicy
- What a beautiful life you live.
- My eyes on that chilli paste looks yummy 😍
Sometimes it’s hard to eat healthy on the road, especially on the days when we play fairs and festivals! There is lots of fried temptation there, and it’s hard for this Southern girl to turn down some good fried food.
Food Photo Backdrops – Background Donut
I will never forget experiencing Venice for the first time. It feels like you are transported to another time – the art, music, food and pure romance in the air is like no other place.
If you have good food, people will come to your restaurant.
Blueberry Wallpaper – Red Apple Fruit Wallpaper
The need for connection and community is primal, as fundamental as the need for air, water, and food.
A 10-pound sack of potatoes lasts a long time.
French Fries Wallpaper Tumblr – Fruit Wallpaper For Mobile
Obviously, I like very beautiful food, because I think as delicious as food has to taste, it also has to look very beautiful – the process of presentation is very important.
In Paris and later in Marseille, I was surrounded by some of the best food in the world, and I had an enthusiastic audience in my husband, so it seemed only logical that I should learn how to cook ‘la cuisine bourgeoise’ – good, traditional French home cooking.
Sushi Background Image – Food Photography Black Background
Our children’s health and well-being are dependent on our commitment to promoting food access and good eating habits at home, at school and in the community.
We have more tools at hand, literally, to make life easier and more productive than ever. We have Google, Wikipedia, iPads, iPhones, iTunes, YouTube, Netflix, and 600 cable channels. We can shop, pay bills, order food, and get nearly everything delivered, all of it with the touch of a finger on a device in the palm of our hand.