Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.
The loneliest ebb of my life came on that Christmas eve, only one day after my arrival in New York. The abyss of loneliness. I ate a solitary dinner in a small cafe, and the very food tasted bitter with my unshed tears. One doesn’t dare cry in America. It is unmanly here.
My husband and I went to Japan for our honeymoon, and you look at, like, the presentation of the food, and it’s ridiculous. It looks like a Mondrian painting or something. Everything looks like a bunch of little Hello Kitty erasers when you eat a little bento box in Japan. It’s so precise and beautiful and processed and neat.
I’m a healthy eater, but I don’t consider Chick-fil-A fast food.
If you’re a happy person around food, you can be a professional chef. It’s fueled by passion.
Climate change, demographics, water, food, energy, global health, women’s empowerment – these issues are all intertwined. We cannot look at one strand in isolation. Instead, we must examine how these strands are woven together.
- ഇത് നമ്മുടെ നെല്ലിക്ക
മലയാളീസ് ആരേലും ഈ വഴി പോവുന്നുണ്ടോ…
- Its not olive its Indian gooseberry(Amla)
- Stop arguing about name, its just a name : They dont know alma in Yunan bcs for they called it olive, some called it indian gooseberry, in Madagascar, we called it voatsinefy !
- It’s gooseberry!
- Is it just me or in this episode i just feel like it is not her
- Pleasee show us how to make Rock Candy .. I’m so curios
- BGM – Cori Liu , 縹緗醉（純音樂）표상취 (순음악)
이 영상의 BGM이 너무너무좋아서 검색했어요:-)♡
- These look nothing like any Olive I have ever seen. They remind me more of gooseberries.
- More than the food I envy how fresh the air you are breathing in.
- I think this fruit is called Amla…it is very good for health and hair growth….
- Lil bro, hope you’re doing great as school, always love to see you in the vids!
- Olives, that’s what the local (in Yunnan) calls it.
- 매일 재미있게 시청하고 있습니다.강아지들이 너무 귀엽고 사랑스럽네요. 아름다운 영상과 요리들을 보면서 저절로 힐링이 되네요.
- I adore these videos but for the very first time, I’m doubtful whether it was her on the video or not. I had to rewind and stop on certain parts to have a look on her almost invisible face and I just noticed that it didn’t look like her. The face of the girl on this video is a bit rounder than hers and it just feels different ? just sayin’
Anyway, can’t wait for a video with her in it and showcasing her talents
- it’s gooseberry (amala in nepali)
- Hiii like ur vdo’s dr… ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
- I think the confusion in name of the fruit must be mistake while translating, I don’t believe they’ll call it olive!
- What ever I love this vedios as always
- That’s amla in Nepal ??????
- 오늘도 잘보고가요~~^^♡♡
- What is the background music ?? So dreamy and beautiful.
- In my school life the old lady selling these gooseberries out side the school gate.i remember those days. I am sure that it is conformed gooseberries or amla
- I miss ur face ? is this u
- Thank you for the recipes
- Hey its indian gosseberry… ?
- My god.. i cant stop watching you..
- When i was young,i was like that boy
- It’s no way comes near to Olive it’s gooseberry packed with vitamin c.
- Omg!! That’s how I grew up, climbing trees with no fear. Now, technology took that privilege away from growing up like a child.
- Pls add English captions for every videos you have uploaded
- Anh yêu em ???Điền Tây Tiểu Ca❤❤❤❤
- It is gooseberry, we used it for juice and pickle, its having lots of health benefits
- I known this fruit. Containing lots of vitamin c and having so much medicinal properties. We also use nearly same process fo preservation. ?????
Keep it up.?????
- ชอบคะอยากดูทุกวันเลย ดูทีไรคิดถึงคนทางบ้าน มันคือความสูขจริงๆๆคะ
- Q hermoso vídeo, bendiciones a ti y tu familia, saludos desde Venezuela, desearía q coloques subtitulos, ya q tus canal ha llegado a muchas partes de nuestro planeta. Sigue mostrando la bella gastronomía de tu país.
- നെല്ലിക്ക ?
- 저분이 하신 음식 한번 먹어 봤음 좋겠다ㅜ 운남 날씨가 따뜻한건가? 보면 식재료가 동남아시아 랑 비슷한게 많이 있는것같아요 ~ 번역 해주시는분 넘 감사드려요 덕분에 더 유익하게 보고있어요 ^^
- 운남은 소울푸드가 되게 많은듯.. 그래서 동질감 느껴져요,,
- I Hope they will put English subtitle!
- Thnku for making this type of relaxing video’s… Very good job u r doing..
- that’s like “rujak”
- Coisas diferentes,mais parabéns
- sister is very kind, I really admire you ??
- 啊盆姐 这个东西 蘸单山蘸水也好吃
- The utensils are so good
- What ever happened to that little dog?
- We call It Amlaa ( Gooseberry )
- Can I live with you? XD
- Tamil ppl is there?
- Why your face is not shown in this video, i like when you smile while cooking, it shows your happiness to see the food ?
- Xem video của chị bình yên đến lạ.
- حياتكم وناسة خضار بخضار بس لو تسلمون من اكل لحم هالخنزير وتعبدون الله كان ياسلام
- How do you make those freakin cool rock candy?!…???
- มะขามป้อมบ้านเรา.. ?
- From indonesia
- INDIAN DO PICKLES WTH IT FRUITS
- هل ذاك الذي وضع في القارورة مع تلك الفاكهة سكر أم ماذا؟؟؟؟؟؟
- Hello! the crystal you are using, how is it made?? Nice video
- Your little brother is solo cute ?love from India
- Gooseberry!! Mouth watering we do have back in Nepal
- Where that place. Nice place eco friendly.
- In the US, we call them gooseberries. My grandma and great-grandma both made delicious gooseberry pies with them when I was a child ?
- We are from the same province but different districts. Most of habits and customs are the similar. Those videos make me remember my childhood memories.
- Your video title is mistaken … it is entirely commonplace in many parts of the world to cure/marinate olives in wine.
- มะขามป้อม นะเอง เอามาดองก็อร่อย นะคะ
- Vidio nya terlalu pendek, tambah lagi yah durasi nya…likeee it
- It’s not olive … its gooseberries.. amla
- يلا كدا هنشوف مين يصلي معانا ؟؟؟
فاضي او مشغول صلي علي الرسول ?❤❤
- Pickled gooseberry water is also very very tasty.dont throw it away.
- 小时候的美味， 油甘子 Phyllanthus emblica L. 英文名稱, Myrobalan 櫻桃李, Emblic Leaf-flowered. 中文名稱, 餘甘子. 名子的由來, 可食果實，先苦後甘，品尝清苦，留下甘甜的意思。最好玩的是它的果核上面有树根一样的结构，不易剥出果肉，因此需要捣碎它来取果肉。
- It’s gooseberry not olives
- Actually, Chinese name is 油甘果, which is gooseberry, but it also has a nickname called 滇橄榄 which means Yunnan olive. Some Yunnan people simply called it olive.
- Its nellikai in Tamil & gooseberry in English
- Sister plz which things you are using please right in English itz mi humble request for u actually i dent understand your language
- The background music is osm ?????????????
- I wish all of here videos had transliterations.
- It isn’t olive, it’s a gooseberry.
- Please tell me about glowing skin .herbal remedy
- Chinese olive look plump and nice.
- These are not olives. They are Indian gooseberry.
- Hi can you do rice wine?
Must whales and dolphins be subjected to deafening noise that will cause more than 3.5 million instances of temporary and/or permanent hearing loss? For species that depend on hearing for survival – to find food, migrate, and communicate – any hearing loss could be catastrophic. As one scientist noted, a deaf whale is a dead whale.
Peanut Butter Wallpaper – Bread Wallpaper
The 1 to 2 billion poorest in the world, who don’t have food for the day, suffer from the worst disease: globalization deficiency. The way globalization is occurring could be much better, but the worst thing is not being part of it. For those people, we need to support good civil societies and governments.
It seems strange that bears, so fond of all sorts of flesh, running the risks of guns and fires and poison, should never attack men except in defense of their young. How easily and safely a bear could pick us up as we lie asleep! Only wolves and tigers seem to have learned to hunt man for food, and perhaps sharks and crocodiles.
Fruit Wallpaper For Mobile – Wallpaper Pizza Hd
When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
People are getting famous now for serving food out of a truck, or for, well, pork buns. I don’t know if I’m really pleased to be a part of that. I’m somewhat terrified of what the future holds, especially in America.
Sandwich Hd Images – Fruit Wallpaper Hd
Put your nose into the Bible everyday. It is your spiritual food. And then share it. Make a vow not to be a lukewarm Christian.
I know it’s not cat food, but what exactly is it that they put inside of tinned ravioli?
Donut Background Wallpaper – Background Wallpaper Food
When you leave, you basically want to go eat, because I talk a lot about food in my act. So when you leave, you leave hungry.
I think perhaps we all cook to feed some kind of hunger in ourselves. I am nourished by being surrounded by family and friends, by creating something delicious for them, by nurturing them.