For the vast majority of world history, human life – both culture and biology – was shaped by scarcity. Food, clothing, shelter, tools, and pretty much everything else had to be farmed or fabricated, at a very high cost in time and energy.
Comfort food is really anything you want at that time. That said, I really love Naple-style pizza.
I don’t know if this is the flat-out strangest, but I’ll never forget handling a human brain. It had been sliced into sections for autopsy, each about an inch thick, and felt like pork tenderloin. I swear to god, my first thought was that if you were to dust it with chipotle and cinnamon and saute it in butter, it would probably be delicious.
In the United States, under 3 percent of municipal food waste – so that’s the food scraps that goes into people’s garbage cans – actually gets recycled. If you go to a place like South Korea, the exact reverse is the case. It’s about 3 percent that doesn’t get recycled.
We have to bring children into a new relationship to food that connects them to culture and agriculture.
I never eat in a restaurant that’s over a hundred feet off the ground and won’t stand still.
Watch Featured Videos
- When she said, “hatch some ducks” and put a hen on top of the eggs, I had a momentary existential crisis
- The way she manages to do long term videos simultaneously is very impressive to me. Like she will start to make a dress or some food as a 2 year project while having other projects in btw lol my brain couldn’t handle this 😱she is a princess, and a very impressive manager as well
- The Chicken be like “Yo, the heck, i didn’t sign up for this” xD
- Me: came to learn the dish
Liziqi: first, let’s hatch the ducks who will hatch the eggs…
- Grandma: Why are we always eating with camera’s recording us???
- Watching your videos makes me wanna drop out of college and move to the mountains
- Liziqi will become the great grandmother who would ve a vast knowledge of how to get things done the natural way… a living library for future generations…
- She just did not! She started everything literally from scratch like hatching the duck eggs scratch!!!
- Who else hits the like button before watching??
- Let’s appreciate how long this video took like months and years to create this one video! 👏👏👏❤
- how to make salted duck yolk sauce:First hatch some ducks-
- That hen raising those ducks is the cutest freaking thing Ive ever seen.
- Apa cuma aku yg dari indonesia yg nonton. Padal seru videonya. Dan udah sub indo
- Boys, up your game. She needs someone equal to herself in skill.
- Why does this look so damn good? Oh wait, it’s Asian food.
- Just saying, if there’s a zombie apocalypse you know who’ll survive
- From now on, i will start putting roses on our scrambled eggs.😅
- my dad did the same thing when i was little. My dad took advantage of a hen to hatch a bunch of ducks. and in some years goose as well. Truth, i swear to god. i’m from same area of her, this is common in rural area. Now I really appreciate what i have learnt during my childhood.
- I wonder how some people is so shamed to tell others that they are from village..
- Ziqi: sees chicken
Also Ziqi: it’s free realestate
- It is obvious that the lifetime investment that Grandma made into this young woman has paid off in beautiful abundant dividends! She lives a life that the rest of us can only dream about… She possesses a wealth of knowledge and skill.
- This is what I THOUGHT I was doing when I mixed dirt and water together in my back yard and called it soup
- the ducks adopted the hen to be their mom. anyways, i love you and all of your videos Liziqi .
- The fermented duck eggs remind me of dragon balls… all that’s missing is the little stars in them…🤣
- lol she just put some duck egg and put the chicken on it and be like, you adopt it
- Her grandmother probably looks at her and sees a young version of herself. She must be so proud of her.
- Awww….The chicken mom for little ducklings,it’s so cute <3
- Amazing, so heavenly place to live and eat like that 💚👌🌸🌷❤️
- 한국어 자막 감사합니다!♡
- That poor hen cheated by ducks eggs🤣
- “Lizi, can you….”
- Everytime i watch your videos, my heart pounds so much…. I wanna met you in real life❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
- *i need her time management skills*
- Have they ever wondered why their mother is a chicken? 😅
- *Ad pop up*
“Was about to skip it until realize this can give her money”Me: …*Watches*
- I’m from Sri Lanka. This is the only thing I’m watching on youtube. Bombs are Everywhere, people crying, cannot breathe peacefully.
Thanks for sharing this lovely video lady! Love you as always!
- This is what we called from scratch
- i love this girl, she’s so amasing she can do anything. theres no one like her damn!
- I really want to know the science behind fermenting the duck eggs!
- I love how the doggy keep following her😍, they all looks so happy living in nature and big open places.
- this channel’s notification gets me excited more than my bf’s text.
- i still remember the smell of duckling eggs when i was a child. good ol’ times after moving in the city.
- 你让母鸡给鸭带仔也是绝了 哈哈哈😂
- 3:46 just look at this Picture, it’s Beautiful omg
- In 2019 the chicken mom is missing haha
- I don’t know how I found this Channel but SHE IS A GOD
- Her dedication to preparing a meal with wait of over a year is truly remarkable! Haha
Although i didnt know a hen could hatch duck!!
- Chicken: you! used! meeeee!
- This is the best channel and i like the best ever. Who agree with me
- No words only ma sha Allah i think we have this ife in heaven in sh Allah
- Chicken: *Doesn’t lay eggs and end up with ducks*
Chicken: I AM CONFUSION
- Oh my god…! Korean subtitles❤️😭
Thank you very much!!
- Liziqi: lets hatch the duck from duck eggs that will hatch the duck eggs.
Me: just freakin’ cook those eggs!
- Plz do one interactive session with us …
- Translation:In this video, Ms. Li is promoting her new product – Salted Duck Egg Yolk Sauce.She said they use hens to help hatch the duck eggs and has been doing that since she was little. It takes half a year for the ducks to lay eggs.
She made a mixture consists of salt, red mud, ash, water and Chinese hard liquor and coated the duck eggs with it and let the eggs preserve for a month.
After the preservation process the yolks are baked, mashed and dried seaweed with sesame seeds and pepper were added to it along with oil to make the Salted Duck Egg Yolk Sauce.
She used the sauce to make various dishes including steamed rice mixed with salted duck egg yolk sauce, steamed chicken wings and potatoes coated with salted duck egg yolk sauce.
The other two dishes she made which did not have the sauce in them are stir fried egg whites with rose petal and grandma’s vinegar soup with vege and rose petals.
Lastly, she’s giving away free Salted Duck Egg Sauces to 177 lucky fans who leaves comments on her Weibo channel.
- Ducklings with the Hen ❤️
- My brother saw the thumbnail thinking those were Dragonballs 😭💀
- marry me :>
- 1:00 chicken and duck.
- 鸭子啊 鸡儿啊～ 多生崽哟～让我把它们养肥肥、欣慰地看着四处乱跑、越长越肥的鸭群、鸡群… 然后…. 嘿嘿 真香
- everything you cooked looks so delicious 💖💖
- I’m from indonesia….always waiting u video,i like u sist…
- Watching her videos makes me want to live a simple life in the province
- im suprised that theres still quite a number of people doesnt appreciate the hardwork and dedication of this lady.
- the salting process is similar to what I’ve done. same ingredients, same technique. just the period differs since I salt them for 21 days.
- 항상 챙겨보며 감탄합니다.. 한국어자막 감사합니다!
- perfect video team maker。she is also talented
- Duck : hey mom, am I adopted ?
- A generation of ducks that now all think they’re chickens
- “grandma, your colestrol dinner is ready………… :)”
- I can’t stop loving the fact that the Chicken didn’t even care 😂
- 除了美麗的李子柒及慈祥奶奶, 幾位可愛的汪汪及咩咩也上鏡.
- thank you for adding Indonesian sub 👍👍
- I can’t speak a word about video. Because i am addictive to it . 😍
- Is it my imagination or did she hatch baby ducks under a chicken
- Oh my god you are amazing I love the nature
- I would leave cities and move to mountains it’s so peaceful
- Every video feels like spiritual meditation.. it’s so beautiful. :’)
- Ziqi: I want some duck eggs!*Hatches ducks and waits for like a year for them to grow*
- They look like dragon balls lmao
- -can we buy chocolate egg?
-we have it at home
chocolate egg at home: 2:33
- The beginning reminded of a story called Leafie, A hen in a Wild. Its a mother chicken raising a duckling as her own after the duckling’s parents were killed.
- Her dogs are getting bigger💕 love this channel
- I always learn new things while watching yr videos…like some fruits that we have here in Africa but we don’t eat
- Look how healthy those egg yolks are <3
- 3:16 와 너무 이뻐
- 我喜欢传统上如此烹饪…这是非常自然和自然…美食更健康，健康投资…. 🇮🇩
- the people who haven’t found this channel yet are missing out
Edit: holy macaroni I have 530 likes?!?!?!?!? Wtffffff
Edit: 764??????? O_o I need to go to area 51 now I demand it
- Lizi u r super talented girl.Love u.Love from Bangladesh❤❤❤
- Meanwhile i cant even wait 1 min for leftovers to warm in the microwave.
- Your grandma must be proud ❤
- Her Grandmother must love her soooo much
- Dumps a chicken on top of eggs.“Go on and hatch some DUCKS”Me: W-What?
Readmore Comment Video
Thank you, horseradish, for being neither a radish nor a horse. What you are is a liar food.
3D Food Wallpaper – Breakfast Hd Wallpaper
Do not allow watching food to replace making food.
One pillar of my cooking is that salad dressing is sacred and that you always make it with the most delicious oil you can find. Usually, that means extra-virgin olive oil.
Hd Images Of Sweets – Food Photography Boards Diy
The way I see it, the perfect weekend getaway combines three things: seeing new places, eating delicious local food, and combing the local flea market for unique, one-of-a-kind finds.
I grew up as a Food Emporium and Waldbaum’s and A&P kid, and Trader Joe’s came with their own line of products that all seem healthy, even though they probably aren’t. That said, I do love the dried fruit because it’s made without the sulfates and the sulfur dioxides and preservatives and is totally delicious.
Butter Chicken Wallpaper – Butter Wallpaper
We have these weapons of mass destruction on every street corner, and they’re called donuts, cheeseburgers, French fries, potato chips, junk food. Our kids are living on a junk food diet.
You can do good work simply staying up all night and eating nothing but junk food, but probably not in the long term.
Chawal Ke Wallpaper – Wallpaper Sauce
Big Night’ is the best food movie ever made. It’s such a celebration of food, and the Italian tradition of celebrating people. Plus, everything looked delicious!
I just love food and the art of it. There’s such an art to being a good chef and the way you present food and the different ingredients you use. It’s like music – you get inspiration from different genres. It’s the same with art, too.