I love Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart because they’re bringing irony back into American humor, which is a delicious treat. The entire Colbert persona of being extreme right-wing when he’s not at all is highly amusing. He does it so well, but sometimes a little too well. My wife is convinced he’s completely that way.
We grew up probably having as hard a life as anybody. A lot of times, we didn’t have any food on the table. At Christmas, everybody else would always get something nice, but we’d get one T-shirt or one shirt… So I want to take care of Mom and Dad… and I’m having a damn good time doing it.
When I took command in Vietnam, I gave great emphasis to food and medical care – and to the mail.
It is an old custom amongst Jewish children, to become war-like on the ‘L’ag Beomer.’ They arm themselves from head to foot with wooden swords, pop-guns and bows and arrows. They take food with them, and go off to wage war.
Whenever I am feeling happy or sad, I always find comfort in food.
Yet, it is true, poetry is delicious; the best prose is that which is most full of poetry.
- If you don’t like this video because you think it’s fake I’d like to offer you my perspective. My mother grew up in rural southern China in the mountains, Meizhou to be exact. And I have visited my grandmother’s home In the country many summers growing up. If you think this type of life no longer exists and this is all staged, I implore you to open your mind and learn some history. China has experienced a lot of economic problems, the current generation is still feeling the consequences of Mao’s regime and the collection/redistribution of wealth he implemented. My mother knew how to harvest sugar cane she found on the mountain, identify and forage for vegetables, grow crops, collect water, etc. Her father knew how to build bamboo furniture, dig wells, run a farm with cows, horses, chickens, ducks, etc. So did her mom, and all of her siblings. Why? Because they had to; there was no money and the only way to eat was to grow it or find it yourself. My mother told me stories of families having to sell their children because they could no longer care for them, and how my grandma refused to sell any of her children so instead she walked door to door begging for cups of rice. Just one cup, for a whole family of eight.There are still many people living the rural farm life even today in China, mostly the older generations. Is there as much as there was 20 years ago? Absolutely not, because poverty often led the youth to immigrate or find better opportunities in the city, especially with the recent expansion of China’s market in the last two decades. BUT in my opinion that makes having these videos that much more important. I can’t tell you how many little tips and tricks my grandparents taught me that have helped me, all ancient knowledge passed down orally from one generation to the next and born of a simpler time or during intense economic depression. That knowledge is now lost because my grandparents have passed, and my mother no longer lives in China and its just not as accessible anymore. I wish I had a place to re-learn this knowledge and Li Zhi Qi has allowed for this to happen, so I am very grateful. When I watch these videos, though the cuisine in the Sichuan area is spicier and she speaks a different dialect than my family, I see my grandparents house. I see the same wicker baskets, the same mischievous cats, the same loyal dogs, the same natural beauty. When she walks around her garden, the memories of my aunt and I walking around the garden while she teaches me which vegetables are ready to be picked come back vividly. I remember the cow I used to ride while he plowed through the rice paddies, the pigs I threw my scraps to, and trying to give a free-roaming chinese dog an american bath so I could cuddle with him. He was not having it.The last time I went back was 3 years ago, and though my grandmothers village is slightly quieter than it already was, there are still many families flourishing there. Many people still live this way, some of my relatives included; nothing is wasted, but also nothing is really wanted either.
- Everyone says, “tell us that skincare routine!”
I’m sure her routine is just healthy food and clean air
- The lamb: I am a puppy and I want meat!!
The puppy: I am a lamb and i eat lettuce
- have you seen her hands? they’re so worn out by doing so much labor, she’s a hard worker. you can see it by just looking at the state of her hands.
- Her little four legged audience is so cute! She had their full attention with the sausage lol!
- I think the baby lamb think he/she is a puppy too ?
- Why do people keep bickering “it’s fake”? I love these videos nonetheless. They are just breathtakingly beautiful.
- I dont cảre Is this real ỏr fake, I just enjoy it, so amazing
- I was under the impression she got up at like 5:00 every day ?
- The cuteness of the puppies is gonna kill me for shure ???
- the iphone threw me off lol i keep forgetting we in the same world ?
- Usually she’s so put together, I liked seeing that she’s just like everyone else upon waking up! Love this channel.
- 2:42 wow look at all those grapefruits.. they’re so ripe they dropped on the ground..
- I watch your videos when i feel down (:
- She’s got to be the most lovable girl on YouTube. Her videos transcend language, race, creed, and denomination. I wish I knew her name.
does all kinds of tasty looking foods, no problem.
barely can make a pack of noodles right and almost burns whole house down.
- This girl smoked her own meats for a casual dinner with grandma. Amazing.
- She’s the best cook ever. All ingredients are from scratch. Step aside Gordon Ramsey.
- I didn’t know Chinas nature is so beautiful. The forests, the trees, the water brooks, the snow, wow
- 感觉她比大明星還多 粉絲， 我看過的視頻當中她是 點讚數最多的， 短短時間內 他的點讚數最多
- I love how the lamb and dogs follow her around, it really shows her connection with all living things. 🙂
- She’s like Studio Ghibli in real life ❤️?
- Wonderful channel… But I would love to see her feed the cats and those puppies…
- Gordon ramsay has been beaten by this girl “Gordon Ramsayhas left the chat”
- Të lumtë! Shummmë bukuroshe je. ??
Compliments of KOSOVË ??♀️
- 愛呀 怎麼這麼有才啊
- o my god i cant shes so cute when she wake up?
- Love these little animals around her, so real, so adorable….
- 除了美麗的李子柒及慈祥奶奶, 可愛的汪汪及咩咩們也上鏡.
- For all the people who disliked this video…please reconsider and tell us what you didn’t like about it. The young girl works really hard every day.
- *Her hand defines she is a hard working angel..*
- 07/11/2019 I from VietNam ❤️❤️❤️
- I learn so much from her. Her pets are soooooo adorable. I love this channel ??????
- I feel like i am in the different world when i am watching her videos ?
- The cat was all, “OMG CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!!” lol
- Liziqi checks the time on her iPhone
Me: What she has a PHONE!?!?! how does she get wifiii
- I’m in love with the practicality of this nature
- looks amazing! But every health inspector everywhere just had a heart attack. Id still eat it though.
- these dogs are out there living their best lives… being connected to both their Human and nature
- She so clean and kind i love this Young girl
- 你的视频呀 没有现在社会的浮躁 顺便也让我见识了下什么叫女人能顶半边天 期待你能有更多的创意 做出更好的视频 再找个更好的男人 帮你分担下 看着你一人努力好让人心疼
- The big knife is the most important weapon for her… Love the way you used it !!!
- The uncle literally with the meat on his back waiting . Kinda cute ??
- She’s really young but she’s having so many Experience about everything . I’m so proud of her
- Did u cooking for all villagers? :’) there’s meat is to much :’)
- I love the little puppies and lamb following her around ?
- Grandma is so adorable :”)
As I watch her videos, I also watch those puppies and lamb grow ??
- It started by me seeing the thumbnail of her making that purple fairy dress out of grape peels ,then to her making bamboo furniture,sweets for spring,new year meal and more and more oh my I need to sleep for worship service and work but I’ll be right back inspiring beautiful Fairy or Angel lol. God bless you and granny ?❤
- 2.7 dislikes for people dont know how to cook and get jelous lol
- 2:23 Foot massage ??
- Watching your videos all over again and again
- Early morning, you really work hard!!! Good job!!! Sausage, meat, dogs, cats, lamb, the dinnet table with grandma, beautiful garden, … I envy you!!!
- Her garden has everything on the world ❤️
- 7:59 is early for her ?
- Omg i want you in my life baby girl❤❤❤ your the best, amazing . Versatile❤❤❤
- Another beautiful success. Also Grandma’s hat looks really warm ?
- Como decimos en Colombia mamasita !!! Liziqi me.encantaria conocerte eres el amor.de mi vida
- What’s kind of flower that she just take it
- We will all find healing, love and happiness when we return to the simple ways of humanity…thank you good lady and blessings to all who find the courage to return to real roots and culture…
- When we bring meat, we give a small portion to the cat They are beings like us who starve and want to eat??
- The sheep follows her as if its a dog ??
- 3:27 beautiful girl
- I love how the camera was already pointing at the door when Mr Teng knocked. She probably asked him to wait and knock again after she’s done setting up the camera 😀
- mom: ok then, you can watch 3 episodes of liziqin while im away. but only 3!
me: while writing this im on my 7th episode.
- I recommend her video to my favorite man.
Then the man fell in love with her
Hahaha doesn’t matter, I love her too.
- I really admire your talents, you’re one in a million beautiful lady. Please do continue to bring us more videos. Your puppies are so cute.
- finally she wear gloves!!!! It worries me when she doesn’t, which is almost all the time.
- 2:47 puppies look so focused
- 4:38 – 4:43 super adorable! Makes me want to cry.
- I love that all of these comments are from all across the globe! You don’t need to understand her language to appreciate the beauty in her videos and the effort it takes to make them.
Much love from the united states ??
- i am soooooo in love her…greatings from amsterdam holland
- 3:27 never forget to enjoy a moment for yourself ❤
- 妳放的塩巴 太多了,,,我會吃不習慣..
- 8.min 3.2k people watching 300 people already commented…most of us dont even understand ur language but we all admire you …
- Anyone knows about the music? I keep coming back to this video because of it 🙂
- Thanks! The dandelion scene is so beautifull.
- That process is amazing. I’m still bewildered by how they manage to hang their meats without bugs attacking them. Or when she hangs beans and stuff too
- 4:01 omggg my heart melted
- Em sẽ ăn cơm ở trường và ăn bán trú rồi. Em cho Hoàng Anh nhịn ăn luôn rồi mà. Em xin lỗi chị Lý tử thất ạ
- 아가씨 부지런도 하네~! 쉬면서 하시게나~^^
- I love her lifestyle
Love from India ?? ❤️
- God this whole channel makes me so contented, just watching. And literally the MOST value I’ve ever gotten out of 5 or 6 minutes.
- Love dog ?
- It’s like “lmsarn” in Morocco ????
- OMG 4 hours later n i still watching her videos..WOW you are amazing,Your taking such good care of your grandmother…your awsome.Oh im watching you from USA in Arizona
- I want to learn more from Ziqi, she’s amazing
- 我從未去過這麼美麗的地方 ????????
Readmore Comment Video
Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.
Good Morning Breakfast Images Hd – Chinese Food Wallpaper
I’m something of a foodie, I guess, and I’m a big Chinese food fan.
If you want to become physically stronger, you’ll need healthy habits – like going to the gym. You’ll also have to give up unhealthy habits – like eating junk food. Building mental strength requires healthy habits – like practicing gratitude – while also giving up unhealthy behavior, like giving up after the first failure.
Free Food Wallpaper – Watermelon Background
All of the plants that we do not consider food that are safe for the human body to digest, we don’t eat because they’re sour and bitter. The reason why you don’t eat Kentucky bluegrass or crabgrass is because it tastes sour and bitter.
Going to a restaurant is one of my keenest pleasures. Meeting someplace with old and new friends, ordering wine, eating food, surrounded by strangers, I think is the core of what it means to live a civilised life.
Nachos Wallpaper – Kiwi Fruit Wallpaper
Food was a labor of love you felt by cooking it and eating it.
The worst vice of the solitary is the worship of his food.
Food Wallpaper Desktop – Burger King Wallpaper
There’s no way that I could have known about a 72-oz. steak challenge in Amarillo unless thousands upon thousands of locals and travellers alike had attempted it. I guess if ‘Man V Food’ is me paying homage to these legends, then I suppose ‘Man V Food Nation’ is the legacy.
Buffalo meat tastes just as delicious as red meat, but it comes much leaner. Because of its leanness, it also cooks more quickly.