Simon Pegg is terribly talented, very funny, such a delicious sense of humour.
I’m Italian. I love to cook Italian food, so I learned from my dad how to make sauce and meatballs and all that stuff. With my wife and kids, I started making homemade pasta. The very first time, I didn’t have a pasta maker, so I had to cut it with a knife, the old-school way! The noodles were all jacked up, but it was fun.
Regulation is necessary to protect our natural environment, keep our food and medicine safe, and ensure fair competition and fair treatment of our workers.
The job of uncovering the global food waste scandal started for me when I was 15 years old. I bought some pigs. I was living in Sussex. And I started to feed them in the most traditional and environmentally friendly way. I went to my school kitchen, and I said, ‘Give me the scraps that my school friends have turned their noses up at.’
Years ago, during a John Grisham phase, I tried to pinpoint exactly why I found Grisham’s often predictable legal thrillers quite so comforting. The best answer I could come up with was the frequency with which Grisham tells us that his lead characters are sipping coffee. When it comes to food and drink, predictability can console.
Food feeds both the body and soul – there are clear reasons to eat a balanced diet, but there are also reasons you cling to your mom’s secret chicken noodle soup recipe when you’re sick.
- It was some of you are saying she’s copying! This is her culture and her everyday life probably. A lot of people ppl e have to do these things to survive and eat. She’s sharing that with us and it’s refreshing to see her so close to nature. Also she’s passing it on to the little guy in her video. There needs to be more videos like this. What if the world goes to SHIT and we don’t have grocery store anymore? Are you gonna know how to do all this? It’s great she’s passing on this stuff. I’d like there to be more of this, than more of the nonsense bs like fake pranks and what I eat and wear for a week videos. I think she does an awesome job!
- Girl in this video :- beauty + brain + lots lots lots of talent. ..😊😊😊
Anybody agree with this??
- You take care of ur little brother, like ur own child.
- I prefer the life like this.I really hate modern life, big building, factories, and air pollution.
I really hope that all people around the world back to life like this.
We still have chance.
- I love how the way they work together, so cute! Her bro so cute, n he enjoy to help his sister
- I just found out this channel last night and I couldn’t stop binge-watching all the videos. They are so calming and makes you appreciate just about everything.
Thank you so much for sharing these.
- Whoelse is watching it 2019🙋
- I want to live there lovely family 😍
- I remember when I was young, I used to grind grain with my grandmother.👵😊
In Korea, we have mung bean cake🍪
- The technique of corn starch is so natural. I love the way you cook .and the way attached with nature
- You just love to be the way you are, that’s your specialty… keep going….I love watching you and your videos, love from India
- She’s so beautiful! I admire her.
- Chị dễ thương quá ❤️❤️
- In my village it’s called “jenang jagung”
- I love your more family oriented style of video, you focus more on the whole process rather than just a bunch of beauty shots. Thank you for all your hard work and I look forward to all your future videos 🙂 加油↖(^ω^)↗
- Love your videos from India. Here especially in South India, we use the same stone grinder for making flour. Wonder you’ve also used that.
- I love the way she cook it reminds me when i was growing up in the island
- I remember my childhood life when I was helping my sisters and mother in my village and those days were golden days of my life.those days will never come back.so enjoy your present life it will never come back.
- I enjoy watching all your videos, A beautiful Master Chef 😍
- Pretty hardworking women👩💐
- Gorgeous girl, great talent, simple
- 请问滇西小哥可以分享一下米醋的制作配方吗? 谢谢
- I’m ready to leave my gadget life and going there.
- 4:30 Quý Phi ???? 😂😂😂🤣🤣
- Iloveyou. อยากอยู่ที่นั้น จัง
- I love how she makes multiple dishes out of one thing. So resourceful ❤️
- If I were granted 3 wishes
I know what my first wish would be 😍😍😍😍
- I still have this type of grinder used by my grandmother.
- You are sooo good so hard working, you are living your life so peacefully once I saw your videos I don’t want to see other now….. So close to nature quite and calm…. It’s so refreshing….. I Love your family….. Your little boy is. So cute… 😍
- u r beautiful as well as talented..
LOVE FROM INDIA..
- I admired u and you’re place sorrounded by lots of fruits and veges
- هاي البنت فعلا تستحق الاحترام
- Plz English subtitles ….love from India
- Soooo!! ‘Zinnn” !!!..
- توفو نبوشيلك بيه حتشونك و نديرلك فيه بزالف الملح و التوابل و نزيد نخرى فوق المكونات و نعحنهم مليح بالقفاز الطبي و نبدى نحشيهم في سوتك بالشوية حتى تتعمر ڨاع
- Thank You To serve Your Parents Wonderfully, We Pray For Gob Be With You at all Time,
Serge And Donna
- the thermos flasks remind me about my childhood 🙁 huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
- God bless you 🤗🤗🤗🤗
- First time I saw in my life that how corn starch is made. Wow
- The background music is soooooooooo beautiful
- fascinating old fashion cooking style…this bring back my childhood memories back when I live in the northern village.
- I love watch all her videos… rarely seen plastics that to cover… I need the basket that she uses… and the stainer …etc… all in bamboo nicely weaved want to get … good going loved all ur videos ….
- 仙女小姐姐下凡了 我是來按讚的 大家晚上好 ( 人群中跳躍+揮手~~~
- I just recently found you!! I subscribed and watched all your videos. Love them. I saw the one where you explained why you do this. You are an amazing young woman and I wish you the best. I’m from the Southeastern US. You inspire me to try new dishes. Can’t wait to see your next video!!
- I want the live Style . Love , Respekt and culture….. From German
- I love when she call her lit brother ( haaa) and he comes 🏃 😂😂
- I love this channel. I also would love to do something like this also but with the Philippine setting, but soon when I have the capacity to retire from city life hahaha
- عربي أثبت وجودك بلايك
- First time I see this rice vinegar making technique, nice!
- To #Dianxxiaoge , The skills that you share with us all are so amazing. The love that you show all of us for your family through all your hard work is wonderful to see, this is very rare to see in other cultures of today. Please contiue to set an example of pure love for us all to follow and to show to one another. Please have a wonderful day , you and all the fine members of your family. I send to you all the best wishes for you and the continued making of your very fine videos , From your friend in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The elder sister enjoyed cooking a lot.. 😍❤
This video reminds my childhood.
When my grandmother comes to visit us she always brought some tasty homemade traditional Bangladeshi foods.
Thanks for the video.
Love this video from Barisal,Bangladesh 🙂
keep up the good works.
- Sudah cantik pintar masak lagi duh kayungyun….
- I would love to see you u how much effort u put in fr cleaning up all those things u use.. As in tht stone grinder to that wok n vase etc…….
- the more I see you, the more I like you
- I would like to appreciate your cameraman for capturing so beautiful nature of cooking angel
- One of my favorate to eat.corn🌽how great you are to have a talent to cook.hmmmm yummy.😋-😷
- I want become his dad XD
- How i wish to spend there with you and have ur delicious food together 🙂
- Those are corn kernels to us in the West. I love anything made with corn so this looks very good to me!
- She is so gracious in making her traditional dishes!! Yummy 😋
- The kid is helping his mom ! that is amazing
- I miss this kind of life.. Back in my village.. Getting everything from they farm.. It’s truly thrilling, healthy and Soo beautiful
- اني متابعتج من العراق ماعرف ليش احبج اكلاتج كله رؤؤؤؤعه
- Beautiful place, beautiful house, beautiful woman. What I always dreamed!
- lovely environment <3
- What dish is that? This is amazing!! 👏
- Your video are so funny love Them 🙂 sawedee from Denmark ❤️
- Cute little boy… Your so gorgeous and beautiful. I’m from Philippines
- I love her videos cuz this is her real life. Beautiful!
- Cooking food with lot of love and passion. Thats all what you need to feed your love ones
- i observed in her videos that she never let her nephew carry heavy stuffs. what a great aunt
- This reminds me allot of li ziqi
- english subtitel was mising last moment. darling♥♥♥♥
- Tôi rất thích tiểu Hào ❤❤❤❤❤
- Love watching you create wonderful earthy foods!!! Beautifully done!!!
I travel nearly 200 to 300 miles a day for my matches and promotions and end up eating junk food, which is not good for me. Things are better when I am at home; my wife is a very good cook, and she makes rice, dal, and chapatis for me.
Chawal Ke Wallpaper – Corn Wallpaper Hd
The most important thing is to snack on things that are filled with real food and nourishing ingredients that will leave you feeling energised and happy.
Anyone who’s a chef, who loves food, ultimately knows that all that matters is: ‘Is it good? Does it give pleasure?’
Delicious In Ilocano – Bento Wallpaper
Food is a lot of people’s therapy – when we say comfort food, we really mean that. It’s releasing dopamine and serotonin in your brain that makes you feel good.
I am a big car enthusiast. I totally understand guys like Jay Leno who have a thousand cars. But asking me my favorite car would be like asking my favorite song or favorite food – it changes everyday.
Food Iphone Backgrounds – Food Abstract Background
One of my favorite things is to try delicious different fruits from different places, in Japan or other places that have different fruits you can’t get in the States.
We’re all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab the frozen dinners and the McDonald’s. We can’t make it a way of life – we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.
Fruit Background Images – Cheetos Wallpaper
Eating is so intimate. It’s very sensual. When you invite someone to sit at your table and you want to cook for them, you’re inviting a person into your life.
For me, the good food starts with good product.