Barbecue is the good old technique of people making a fire and putting some stuff over the top – I mean, look at the S’more: it’s just got a stick. A lot of those goofy toys, it’s people who are looking at things to do. I think if you focus on the food, at the most you need tongs or a spoon to flip something; that’s about it.
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians – except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Learning Gardens are outdoor classrooms, engaging learning environments where kids learn about math, science, entrepreneurship, and above all else, real food.
Truly, love is delightful and pleasant food, supplying, as it does, rest to the weary, strength to the weak, and joy to the sorrowful. It in fact renders the yoke of truth easy and its burden light.
Restore human legs as a means of travel. Pedestrians rely on food for fuel and need no special parking facilities.
Maybe a person’s time would be as well spent raising food as raising money to buy food.
The fox who jumped and got it’s head stuck in the snow, then checked to see if anyone saw.
Yea, we saw.
- That fox that yeeted itself in the snow was everything for me.
- Fan from Morocco, my daughter likes you, she wanna be like you, your videos are great, me and my daughter 5 years can’t stop watching them. They are so peaceful music, nature, your grandma, love everything 🙂
- She never use plastic in all of her video. I love this so much. She can do anything. I admire her. She is a wonder woman!!!!!!
- I don’t know, if I’ve ever seen more mesmerising, cosy and just amazing videos, full of tradition and skills. Thank you for making them, I cannot stop watching one after another.
- I love your videos. I never stop watching. I wish it has English subtitles. Love from INDONESIA ❤
- A fan from the Philippines. Her videos are so soothing.
- Fall in love with this place and music.
- She is so amazing … has a lot of skill in cooking … im enjoying watching her video.
- geez! so artistic! didnt know shes up to fruit carving! ❤??
- Fan from Delhi, India
I can’t restrain my self from watching your videos.
- Why is none talking about the fox that gets stuck in the snow at the beginning of the video?
- I can’t stop watching one after another…i want to go there❤❤
- Best channel with great music& cinematography….I love it
- I notice she uses plenty of oil for almost all of her cooking, but still I want to taste them, looks so yummy…hopefully healthy, too.
- After seeing her videos..somehow I have become more hardworking
- I love your videos!!! I wish it has English subtitles though. Love from USA <3 我喜歡你的視頻 i don't know if that is right, I search it up on google. <3 <3
- Oh my… I love music, I love how she cooked, love the way she made videos. Just feel peaceful between this busy life.
- A fan from America Florida. she looked like Red Riding Hood ?☺️
- It always freaks me out when she adds a ladle of boiling oil directly to the plate! It’s very cool to hear the intense sizzle, but I can’t stop thinking about how her “sauce” sometimes is just… oil. XD The plate looks beautiful!
- She amazes me time and time again. Stunning.
- Your videos just stole my heart and soul….. From music to scenery each and everything is sooo relaxing & mesmerizing ….. Kudos from Pakistan ….. loads of love.. just keep uploading this awesome stuff…
有吃的 又有美女 還有美麗的大自然
- Love her ?
Her grandma didn’t show for awhile, hope she is doing good.
- The wonderland of snow!!! And Ziqi with a red hood. A rabbit and a fox. Is that ‘Zootopia’?
Anyway i see the shrimp cusine very well. It looks tasty!!!
- She is the Red Riding hood – beautiful, brave and bold ….in love with your videos….u r awesome ????
- I love everthings about her…i even love her wok and her wood spoon…love from Indonesia❤❤❤, alot.
- All girls out there wanna be like you!! Including me!???
- She is just amazing ❤️
- Anybody else reminded of little red riding hood living with her grandma after seeing this.?
- 0:57 that’s a Christmas cactus ?
- You’re so perfect! ?
- Fan from TURKEY. I love you Liziqi ❤
- Our red cooking hood ❤️?love and respect from pakistan ??
- 下次如果还有机会参加学校的厨艺大赛 我就做这道 从颜值就上就可以拿分??
- She’s like the famous red riding hood ??
- Such a lucky girl live in such a wonderful, beautiful and peaceful place… ??
- 我好贱 半夜来看这种节目 挠的心痒痒的
- ?????? Ох как я люблю криветочки и разные морские вкусняшки!???
- She does everything so beautifully and there is such beauty.
- Your every video reflects just like you ..Amazing as always❤❤I’m a big fan from the Philippines..
- I admire u. Love from Germany ???????❤❤❤❤
- Love the winter scenery. Look so peaceful
- I love her ?
- Красота!!!!!!!! Смотрю с удовольствием.
- wish to have everything like her..?
- The most beautifully dressed chef I have seen
- Ai, que fome!
- Best scenes. Best music& art of cooking…
A soul treatment
The best ever youtube video I,ve seen…
- I know this song. This is one of the most favorites of mine.
- Fan from Philippines hoping someday i well meet you soon god bless ?❤
- Yass Henry Huo <3
- 0:22 xDD
- It’s like she lives on another planet
It’s so beautiful
- Little Red Riding Hood…. Love ❤??????????? it…
- Wow that looks so delicious… you are amazing, truly!
- 0:21 CUTE!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ 🙂
- Im from Brazil, your videos make me feel so relaxed and cozy! This channel makes me want to go to china and learn chinese someday..
- Parece a Chapeuzinho Vermelho com essa capa ❤❤❤
- كم احسد المصور على صبره و مهارته و جدارته في تصوير الفيديو كذلك التقاط
اللقطات العفوية للحيوانات و حركة الغيوم
و الشمس و الظل و الضوء …
فعلاً يستحق الأشادة الرائعة و التكريم
ممتاز …. ???????
- ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you are a true inspiration keep up the great videos!
- hallo, could you put in the description the ingredients that you used with the chopped garlic ? thank you a lot Liziqi
- It super cracked me up that when you showed the shrimp, a rooster crowed. ?
- Fan from Thailand ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Amo seus vídeos, volta publicar mais ????????❤️❤️?
- 0:22 the fox… Omg melted my heart, thanks for sharing this… You make me so happy in this shitty ? world, this poluated world:( sad far away from that happiness ☺️
- I’m from Philippines and i wanna be like you.
I love cooking too… I love your dishes. It looks tasty ???
- WOW! What a beautiful video. Very artistic and satisfying to watch.
- The fox that flew is me when one of my responsibilities come thru
- Man, I NEED to get me a couple of those cleavers. She probably made them though. Young woman is VERY talented. No joke!
- Love from philippines loving LiZiOi ??
- Don’t stop editing it,we love to watch u one after another…….
- I love this videos, she amazing! Im enjoying this place! She’s chinise? Greeting! I’m from Honduras!
- In my country have two seasons..
If in my country have four seasons
That it’s wonderful…
- Beautiful girl in the world???peaceful video
- When I watched your video I feel like I am in accent China
- 謝謝你~ 我正在看你的影片學習~ ?
- This beautifull lady can do anythings
- Everytime I see her going through winter without central heater…..she’s def tough
- Love music so much ❤️??
- I just love you…you are just amazing!!And you are a good agriculturist also.I want to be an agriculturist like you?
- I’m really hungry for some prawn right now…. ????
- Domestic Goddess ❤️
Readmore Comment Video
There’s no way that I could have known about a 72-oz. steak challenge in Amarillo unless thousands upon thousands of locals and travellers alike had attempted it. I guess if ‘Man V Food’ is me paying homage to these legends, then I suppose ‘Man V Food Nation’ is the legacy.
Restaurant Hd Background – Cucumber Wallpaper
I really liked the food in Japan. There is something so organized, neat, and methodical about it. They put a lot of care and quality into their cooking. I also love Mediterranean, New American, and Italian food, because the cuisines borrow influences from all over the world.
We were so poor as kids. I didn’t even see a bathtub, running water, hot water, commode – we didn’t have any of that. We started with a humble log house, milk cow, garden-raised our own food, killed a hog every year in the fall, and had the meat hanging up in the smokehouse – that was our childhood, me and ol’ Si.
Pizza Burger Wallpaper – Tikka Wallpaper
City farming is not only possible, it is the very definition of the kind of meaningful, sustainable innovation we will need to meet the grand challenges of the 21st century: climate change; population growth; ageing population; urbanization; rising demand for energy, food and water; poverty; and access to healthcare.
I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten it, ‘Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.’
Wallpaper Pastry – Food Photography Boards Diy
Have I tried a black pudding? I’ll eat anything – I’m not finicky – but that’s not to say it takes any courage to eat black puddings because I find them delicious.
I’ve always believed in a rainbow diet. As many colors and foods as you can eat, the better, because if you focus on one food, there’s bound to be a report that comes out that says, ‘Broccoli actually… ‘ So I mix it up a lot. And I take vitamins, like Biosil, which I take for my hair, skin, and nails.
Omelette Wallpaper – Cheese Background Image
Food is celebratory. People who don’t cook don’t know how much fun they’re missing.
I like to eat and I love the diversity of foods.