When you cut human beings down to size, we’re really quite simple creatures; food, shelter, warmth, light, heat and you build it up from there really until you finally go Gucci shoes or whatever it is or whatever your consumer desires are. All those desires are ultimately, they’re about gratification.
Do but stand still in the hour of trial, and you will see the help of God, if you trust in Him. But there is so often a forsaking the ways of the Lord in the hour of trial, and thus the food of faith, the means whereby our faith may be increased, is lost.
Humans have changed ecosystems more rapidly and extensively than in any comparable period of time in human history, largely to meet rapidly growing demands for food, fresh water, timber, fiber and fuel. This has resulted in a substantial and largely irreversible loss in the diversity of life on Earth.
What we are trying to do is to create a social business in Bangladesh, a joint venture to create restaurants for common people. Good, healthy food at affordable prices so that people don’t have to opt for food that is unhealthy and unhygienic.
One should eat to live, not live to eat.
I always knew that food and wine were vital, with my mother being Italian and a good cook.
- Okay, I clicked on one of these videos and I seriously cannot stop watching. She’s like crack for YouTube, and I want to go live with her.
- I had to look up what “acanthopanax” was. Turns out it’s ginseng.
- Video: soft and somber, and a sad story to it
Subtitles: *hee hoo minecraft sound descriptions*
- Ada orang Indonesia yang nonnton ini. Kalo ada like yah
- Акация -это белые цветы, мы их в детстве кушали
- Let me translate the description:
It has been 24 years since my father passed away, and this season reminded me of a story my grandmother told of me when I was but a child.
When I was a girl, there was this one time I threw a tantrum wanting to eat this specific dish, I was being unreasonable and threw such a big tantrum that my father finally smacked me for being selfish, but that didn’t stop me from crying and continuing with my childishness.
Finally my father gave in and set off to find this wild plant for me… I can’t recall this memory anymore, but I felt it was fitting to share this recipe in memory of my father.
She screamed “how have you been?” Into the mountains at the beginning, I assume towards her father.
- She yells “Dad, how are you/how have you been?” in Chinese if you listen carefully.
- For those who don’t know. Ziqi has quite a sad childhood, her father died when she was a child. This video, as far as I am concerned, is in memory of her father. In the description, she said she had a vague memory about when she was a child she cried to her father for this vegetable in the video and got beaten by her old man. The old man realised he is hurting his own flesh and blood, and then made a silent apology as most Chinese father would do — he went up to the deep mountain and found the vegetable which his daughter cried for. She was so sad to have recalled this memory — one of a few about her father, yet vague one. This explained why she tried to yell in the mountain and why the flute is in this sad tone which drastically different from her other video.
It’s my first day subscribe to her channel, and so far I’ve already watched dozens of her videos and done some research about her and her family. I was triggered to write this comment just because the English subtitle said she “pretend to yell”, that just made me feel not so right. Is it really appropriate to add personal evaluation in the subtitle?
- I couldn’t stop snickering at these English “captions” lol!
- She pretends to yell
Wow these CC are very descriptive
- Hi my name is Gloria I live in Florida I’m from Puerto Rico I’m very happy to see how you live how you beautiful paradise how you take care of your grandma how you work and let me tell you that is the best best place to anybody in this forklift I’m very proud to see a person like you do so many beautiful things with you hang the food eating healthy in America with only the healthy we have to do is a lot of food here is not healthy and that you see you the you the chicken is healthy a that everything healthy fruit flowers evening to make a TV in there the lipstick shade and the everything is I can’t believe it I want to see and that I’m very happy and we’re really really very happy to see you doing what you doing in China I don’t know this is he, China but I’m very proud to see a person that you do what did you do for yourself or your grandma and you have a parrot rice beautiful play Malcolm Terminator for leaving is beautiful congratulations and you’re very smart person I can see that to congratulation I used to do that when I used to be in Puerto Rico used to use my hemorrhoid that used to work I used to do stuff and I wish I can go back to the life that’s it real life and we come here we think of this is the real life we really appreciate it. This is not the real life real life is the one that you have around you and where she was young again and hi to you Grandma God bless by
- seriously in love with her … just amazing to watch her …….my eyes r hurting but cant stop watching… brilliant……
- Never skip the ad! Let’s give her that money!
- Can we go there? I dont know. This makes me dream about living in a place like this.. no stress.. no deadlines… Everything in peace..
- Her: I want to make some delicious foods, I’ll go to the market for the ingredients
Also her: *goes to the woods and gather what she needs *
- “She pretends to yell. Sounds are added post-production. Complete with echo.” LMAO
- Hello all indonesia present.. this is my favorite channel.
- ผมชอบคุณและชอบคลิปของคุณด้วยคับคุณน่ารักมากทำงานบ้านและงานนอกบ้านเป็นทุกอย่างเลยค้าบ I love you
- Love to see her foraging in the wild
- her story: she lost parent when she was young. raised by her grandmother, worked as DJ in the city . back to the farm to take care of her elderly grandmother.
- “A pan flute moans it’s lonesome” me too buddy me too
- Oh my good even if i dont know those vegies really want to taste it
- The best piture i had ever seen！????
- I’m scared that one day I’ll watch all her videos and got nothing to watch. That’s why I just watch one per day kkkk. I need to spend it to watch later lol
Ps: thanks for the likes ? I’ve never got lots of likes like this
- Born in China and with all my families coming from the rural area. I can’t even believe my eyes seeing what this girl is capable of doing. Thanks for showing us what life can be achieved. Salute . This is a better world because of you
- When the video is about to end you see her alone eating ???I miss the grandma, I liked her laugh ?
- انا سيده مصريه لكننى احبك من كل قلبى واحب حياتك هذه وطالما تمنيت ان اكون هكذا
- Love the videos but the captions are just too much for me! I wish they would just translate when she puts writing up. I don’t need a narrative of what she is doing in every scene!
- i never see plastics when i saw her videos, she teach us how we should be freindly with earth
- “More pan flute” she’s so funny ?
- The black thumbnail….sign of a hard worker!
- Please provide a playlist for music <3 that would be lovely!
- The photographer in this video can be a photographer in a movie, because the quality is nice and good
- Love her videos ❤️ But God I’m starving each time I watch them ?
- She reminded me of azumi in her thumbnail ?
- Loving the closed captions ???
- A brave lady gives me strength every moment
- I really want to live there with you :'(
- Turn on the captions, it’s the best thing ever
- Love the environment u were living in ? ?… also need to be there to get rid of stressful life ? #naturelovers
- Translation of text in the description, explains her mood.
Grandma told me a story about when I was very young, it happened roughly around this time of the year. I had a temper tantrum because I wanted to have some thorny dragons to eat. My dad gave me a good spanking! I cried and cried like nothing else. In the end, he was afraid that he had really hurt me that he actually went up the mountain to find this wild vegetable for me. The truth is, I do not recall these things, and I do not remember how this vegetable tasted. It is just something grandma often mentioned, so I wondered… It has been 24 years; I hope dad is well where ever he is…
- “She pretends to yell. Sounds are added in post production.” LMAO
- I really feel like this vedios are hypnotising me??
- CC:Gravel crunches
Deaf person:now *T H A T* is some serious ASMR i’ve got here.
- 대륙은 두릅 크기도 어마어마하군여 영상이 너무 아름다워요❤
- Not only is your story touching but your work is better than many Hollywood movies could ever dream of being, I hope you have a good time where you are right now.
- Maybe it’s better without translation?? sorry just my point of view
- Love her.
She is to much hard working?
- That thumbnail lowkey looks like a scene from the Mulan live action remake
- i too, want to scream into the void in the early hours of the morning edit: i know she was probably talking to her father, bc of the description, but yanno..
- Where is grandma!? I missed her in this video. ❤
- I feel relaxed and hungry while watching this.
- You are an inspiration to me, I hope to live like you when I’m older 🙂 thank u
- Her dad passed away, when she was yelling at the mountains, she was asking 你还好吗 how were you. In Chinese. Translation: grandma said when I was still young I once got beaten by my father for crying for this dish. I can’t really remember but its what father left me. Its been 24years how were you on the other side? Forgive my horrible grammar and language, its basically what it means for those who don’t understand mandarin. 看到那个24年了，你还好吗……真的秒泪。君埋泉下泥销骨，我寄人间雪满头……
- I just can’t with the english subs…?
- I want to go there such a nice place ❤❤
- you are so inspiring and beautiful ❤️
- I really like your videos madam…. It’s really wonderful and giving me peace of mind. You are great and living out of rat race. Keep making more videos?
- this lady is EVERYTHING , she’s smart strong talented a good cook and so pretty as well i mean is she even real ? , i’m finding myself looking up to her
- I want to watch more of searching foods in the wild
- Just found her channel few weeks ago and I love all her videos! Can’t stop watching
- Where I are living it’s so beautiful and mostly the fruits and vegetables I just loved u r videos
- ???????????? alwaysforever
❤ from Sipirok , Indonesia|??
- How can someone dislike this
- Vietnamese love u ❤
- There is YOUR grandma?
I miss her.!
- móng tay cái bị bầm nặng vậy ? chắc làm gì bị dập mạnh lắm đây
- When Im down?!
This reminds me that everything has a purpose! ??
But where’s granny??
- Is it a movie? So beautiful and so unreal.
I’m addicted with your videos
- Liziqi can i live with you ??
- Love you❤️
- 정말 아름다운곳에 사네요
- Li Ziqi’s mother died when she was very young, and she had been often beaten by stepmother, life is very rough, and then her father died, so she has been brought up by grandparents. In order to lighten the burden on her family, she has been to the city as a waiter and night club DJ, and this experience has never been mentioned in the WEIBO Li Ziqi, and reluctant to mention this past, only with a sentence “experienced a lot of bad things” to take. Then Grandpa died and Grandma grew older. In order to take care of her old grandmother, she chose to go back to the village to accompany her grandmother and live in the countryside.
- Where she lives is beautiful. I could live there forever.
- Perfect beyond wildest dreams!
- How’s everything is so perfect ?
- i need to visit China now, right away,
- Oml. The quality of these videos are absolutely breathtaking.
- Where is grandmother..?? I am missing her..❤️
- I really feel too good whenever I watch ur videos. ?
- oh i can feel the wind in my skin
- Note to English translator: Those are accacia flowers, not eucalyptus.
- Just in case you happen to see my comment
Please change your name to “Wonder Woman”
Yes, You don’t have a supernatural power but you do have a superhuman powers – that nobody else in this world have
- The English closed captions give me life ? why? I just want to know why? Lol
- Delight wonderful❤. Such a wife?. Blessed?
- Amo esses vídeos sinto uma paz tremenda os lugares lindos paisagens maravilhosa e a comida deve fica maravilhosa so experimentado né bjs pra vc
- GODDESS OF EVERYTHING!!!
Readmore Comment Video
I doubt whether the world holds for any one a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice-cream.
Very Delicious – Cute Food Wallpaper
I like to say, ‘Chop suey’s the biggest culinary joke that one culture has ever played on another,’ because chop suey, if you translate into Chinese, means ‘tsap sui,’ which, if you translate back, means ‘odds and ends.’
If we had no hope – for a cure, for winning the lottery, for falling in love, for the end of war, for being free of abuse, or for having food, warmth, clothing, and shelter – we would have no reason to go on. What you hope for doesn’t matter, but rather the essence of hope itself.
Food Abstract Background – Macaroni Wallpaper
Airline food is cooked in an oven and then kept warm. Space station food is often cooked in an oven and then thermo-stabilised, irradiated or dehydrated and then stored for a year or two before you even get to it.
Everyone would be healthier if they didn’t eat junk food.
Healthy Food Wallpaper – French Fries Wallpaper Hd
What I really, really want to do is pre-packaged meals. Fabulous versions that are delicious, healthy, not too expensive and very low in fat. So, that’s my big dream, because there’s a massive hole in the market for that.
Once I hit 45, there was a real downturn. But I got an incredibly provocative, delicious lead role in a television series called ‘Saving Grace,’ and I loved the character.
Italian Food Wallpaper – Egg White Background
I found a place under a bridge in Goa where you could have fresh crab and beer. It was nothing complicated, but delicious.
I eat the basic food groups: fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, good fats and oils. I do have butter on my bread because it’s delicious. I eat meat, especially chicken, sparingly, because I’m not a good cook.