When I was alone, I lived on eggplant, the stove top cook’s strongest ally. I fried it and stewed it, and ate it crisp and sludgy, hot and cold. It was cheap and filling and was delicious in all manner of strange combinations. If any was left over, I ate it cold the next day on bread.
We want kids to value real food and understanding that it isn’t just about feeding people but about nourishing the body, the community and the planet.
What we are trying to do is to create a social business in Bangladesh, a joint venture to create restaurants for common people. Good, healthy food at affordable prices so that people don’t have to opt for food that is unhealthy and unhygienic.
Japanese culture? I kind of love everything about it. I love the food. Everyone’s really nice. There’s just a lot about Japan that’s really cool.
If you’re a happy person around food, you can be a professional chef. It’s fueled by passion.
My husband and I went to Japan for our honeymoon, and you look at, like, the presentation of the food, and it’s ridiculous. It looks like a Mondrian painting or something. Everything looks like a bunch of little Hello Kitty erasers when you eat a little bento box in Japan. It’s so precise and beautiful and processed and neat.
Watch Featured Videos
- This may be the BIGGEST pot of Hot Pot weve ever eaten! Make sure to watch until the end for all of the incredible street food in this video! And please follow along on insta www.instagram.com/thefoodranger for behind the scenes!
- He speaks the language of every country he goes to.
- His reactions are too much, talk less and show the food
- Okay, has this guy ever put anything in his mouth and NOT given a thumbs up and said: “Great, great, great?”
- This man sounds like hes about to bust nut during the breakfast
- i love how these people just get so annoyed by him
- ‘MMmmm’ seems to be the international language everybody can understand for delicious
- Imagining eating and having this guy go “mmmmmmmhhh” in your ear and look at you for acceptance.
- Came for the food. Stayed for the awkward social interactions.
- The one thing I can say is Trevor appears to not have any Ego issues. Like he doesnt mind looking or sounding funny. People are more likely to participate and help when you have a ” I’m willing to learn approach.
- This guy is mesmerized by the tiniest things.
> Put’s dough on top of the ingredients
- Hey Trevor, just bought my dad a shirt from your merch store for his birthday, he loves watching your videos on the big screen tv!
- I bet those chinese guys have never seen such a big snack before. I thought he was bringing the 2 plates to a community or something.
- Why is this guy to amazed by the idea of pouring egg? Like he’s never seen it before.
- Why does this man say ammmmmmmmmmm it sounds funny in every video
- “Food Ranger goiiiing deeeep!”
*pan out to reveal partially submerged Trevor with his head sticking out of massive pot*
- Bossman casually pouring eggs into pastry
- It seems like everyone in China minds their own business or at least doesn’t get too personal when it comes to interactions. I like that.
- The Chinese leek and eggs pancake is that my grandma used to cook it at home.
- The whole thing is so disgusting especially the massive pot of some unidentified body parts in some vomitous liquid. Made me sick .
- Trevor : eat like this
Other guy : yes, where r u from ?
Trevor : it’s delicious (lol what a reply)
- I’m gonna start yelling MMMMM every time I eat something to see if people react as strangely as they do in food ranger vids 😅
- Teacher: no eating in The class!Kids back in The class:
- I wish I could speak chinese like that.
- every time he says “MMMMM” just makes me hungrier 🙂
- India, Pakistan calls it paratha and Afghanistan calls it Boolani…
- I got diarrhea just by watching this video
- Why this guy is surprised of every recipe
- And they say American portion sizes are too large…
- *Food Ranger fans hit like button*
- Looks like that would give you viscous diarrhea
- Thought I was doing good with beef tips in the crockpot.
- Are we just gonna ignore the fact how good his chinese is?
- Can I get a like from you Trevor? 😊
- The Food Ranger,Trevor, I wonder if these places would make it without MSG if requested.
- Gosh my stomach hurts just to see all chilies 😳🥵
- The only word that I could understand is “MMMMM”
- Ladies, find yourself a man who looks at you the way Trevor looks at Chinese food.
- Yeah yeah the dishes are great but just imagine what will happen to the Da Gu Tou (The Big Bones) when rain just suddenly started to pour down?*mmmmmmmmm*
- He is carrying the whole Canada in his behaviour 🙂
- 1:44 哇嗷！很“翔“的味道
- tips: Eat find eye contact and give thumb up, and say Hmmmmm
- How many languages does this guy know?
- “Wei! How many time do I have to tell you to close the back door? I keep getting youtube food vloggers walking in to my kitchen and pointing at the egg rolls. I asked one to leave and he told me he was delicious.”
- My little one says yum! She’s 7 and we both love watching from Ohio.
- Someone tell that man the war is over. He doesn’t have to keep cooking.
- CHESS E MERD. IL GRASSO SUPERFICIALE LASCIA INTENDERE TUTTO…
- 9:24 “This is what its about. Dipping some bao in that chili oil!”Mike Chen: Who? What? Where?
- I love how he still replies to comments ❤️
- This guy is spreading his DNA all over this soup every time he hovers over it yacking his mouth
- 😋👍Like ❤
- Flexes his Chinese so hard
- oooooh chanada ooooh 😂🤣😂
- Переведите мне оч аппетитно но не понято кому ?
- 90% of his time speaking chinese he has thumbs up
- Does he stop talking at some point…
- for some reason he is irritating . i just like looking at the food and places
- I’m starting to feel embarrassed for the sounds he makes. I can’t continue watching this I think :/
- Ok….cuz we’re all wondering: What animal is that meat from?
- 河南 我的家乡！！欢迎你来到河南 必须给你点赞！！！
- The best thing of your vlog is you know almost every language …
- His job is to say mmmmm and make you hungry while you dying in bed 😅
- NGON QUÁ /.. TÔI RẤT THÍCH ĐIỀU NÀY
- wow you really love chilli so much. my mouth was watering for hunger while watchin this.
- Every video i watch of Food Ranger the Mmmmmm seems abit forced. But not saying that hes not enjoying the food of course lol
- Everytime there’s sesame in a dish I know Trevor is going to rate it high !
- 3:30 man it looks good, it looks guuuhd
- Everything here looks so good😋
- scouped up with a shovel.
- overreacting…. surespeaks good chinese? … definitely
- Love this! Never heard of Kaifeng before, but this video makes me want to visit this part of China. You speak Mandarin so well. I envy you. Ha!
- 4:07 I………. smell……..🤔🤔🤔
- Apa cuman gue aja orang Indonesia yang nyasar
- Thank you for making a video of where I really want to go! 😊
- Ever since i done seen that gutter oil doc nothing from china appetizerses me. No thank you.
- Your spit is also in de soup now 😂
- The expressions are over dramatic pls tone them down
- Why am I watching this, at 11pm, during my intermittent fasting 😭🤤🤤😭😭
- how many times u will show inside off that
- Huge pot of food..let me just lean over it and spit all over it while I talk lolol
- Dude! For crying out loud ditch the, ” mmmmmmm!” And word, “aromatic”
- “WHAAAAAAA< THE MEAT GOES IN!”
- 12:59 nice catch!!😇
- Ok now I’m starving to death I’m gonna try to prepare one
- Omg that was so huge.
Hope you well Trevor:)
- 可怜可怜我吧 工作了一天没吃口热饭罢了，到晚上还刷到这个视频，看的肚子难受😣
- damnI just watched 3 straight videos ever since a couple months ago cuz I thought China was finished but wow there’s a lot to eat in China!
Thanks for sharing
- I am from CRD(comments reading department)😃
- I’m Italian… Chinese pizza 🤢🤢🤮🤮
- Is Kaifeng kinda old, decoration or a bit poor? I’m really wondering
- 14:30 thats a dogs meat 🤢🤮
- Fresh oil straight out sewage. Yum yum!!
- Goddamn some place looks so dirty
- I just finished watching a 20-minute long Target commercial with some brief interruptions of some guy talking too much about food
- Was going to have egg chips and beans later on, But now I just want that massive wok of scran.
Constant deprivation is no way to live. Don’t always skip the delicious stuff for raw carrots and brown rice.
Food And Beverage Wallpaper – Delicious And Tasty
Humans have changed ecosystems more rapidly and extensively than in any comparable period of time in human history, largely to meet rapidly growing demands for food, fresh water, timber, fiber and fuel. This has resulted in a substantial and largely irreversible loss in the diversity of life on Earth.
If you get asteroids about a kilometer in size, those are large enough and carry enough energy into our system to disrupt transportation, communication, the food chains, and that can be a really bad day on Earth.
Food Hd Background – Cake Cake Wallpaper
I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer.
Know how to garnish food so that it is more appealing to the eye and even more flavorful than before.
Food Wood Background – Food Wallpaper 4K
Nothing that has value, real value, has no cost. Not freedom, not food, not shelter, not healthcare.
I love to sit and eat quietly and enjoy each bite, aware of the presence of my community, aware of all the hard and loving work that has gone into my food.
Fruit Wallpaper Hd – Chawal Wallpaper
Hunger is a deep concern of mine, and I feel that no one should go without food in this world as long as there are caring people to lend a hand. I’ve had to struggle in my past and I know what it’s like to go without, so I try to do as much as I can to help bring awareness to an issue that hits very close to home for me.
We have soon to have everywhere smoke annihilators, dust absorbers, ozonizers, sterilizers of water, air, food and clothing, and accident preventers on streets, elevated roads and in subways. It will become next to impossible to contract disease germs or get hurt in the city, and country folk will got to town to rest and get well.