I don’t know if you call a burger ‘recession food.’ It’s comfort food.
We don’t need to cure hunger – we know how to solve hunger – it’s food, it’s nutrition, and it’s really a question of access.
Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things like the scent of the rain, the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one’s voice.
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?
You know, food is such – it’s a hug for people.
Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods – these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat.
- while people say want the same life and that is in heaven, the kid said no enough money to buy the chicken feet so they have to sell the rooster first. i am really enjoying those video but i know i cannot live like that, i may cut my finger in the first day…
- Chicken feet are SO cheap. Especially in an average American super market. If you’re in a mostly white neighborhood, its even cheaper. No one eats chicken feet. You can get 30 for a dollar. They don’t know what to do with them. I’ve been making pickled and braised chicken feet for months now. Great snack with beer. Especially if you pressure cook it first to the point where the bones become super soft and mellow, so you can eat it whole.
- That chicken holder was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
- I like the glass water-sealed jar.
- 재료 전처리가 저렇게 깔끔할수가없다 ㅜㅜ 호텔 주방에서도 저렇게 못하고 난잡하게 다 어질러놓는 인간들 천지인데.. 깨끗하게 요리하는 우리 아펜언니가 진정 요리 고수😊
저런 요리들 먹으면서
몸에있는 잡병들 다 사라질듯…
요리하는 모습만 보고있어도
- Bom dia. gosto dos pratos que a japonesa cozinha uma Delícia Hummmm. tudo de bom . Deus abençoe vcs todos bjs fique c Deus
- 닭이랑 닭발을 바꿔 온 건가용?😄
- Liziqi’s n your channel are my favourite.. Love from my heart❤
- I hope u translate in english ur reciepe. I love the way u cook. All are delicious. I hope someday i learn from u , ur reciepe if u translate in english. Keep it up and more power to u.
- all I can say besides yum, is I absolutely approve of that amount of garlic 😛
- 운남은 다양한 요리재료들이 있는 축복받은 곳이네요~그것도 자연에서 직접 채취하여 사용하고~ 너무나 꿈꾸는 아름다운곳입니다~~
- 동생은 좋겠네요 요리 잘하는 누나가 있어서 ~
- 아펜님 : 닭발사러가자. (닭을 한마리 챙기며)
시장으로 들려가지는 닭 : ?????????
- 对弟弟真好 每次上学前都塞一大堆吃的
- 처음에 돈 없다고 고래고래 소리지르길래 누가 돈 훔쳐간줄ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- She loves and takes care of her cousin so much. Almost of her dishes were prepared for him to bring to his school.
- Best part is that u upload videos of your daily life, that’s why I like your videos, keep it up…
- Bendiciones eres una gran chef 🙋👏 México,
- “레먼에 절인! 닭발!!” 이라니~ ㅎㅎㅎ
상상도 못 했어욤, 닭발을 샐러드에 야채 다루듯이.. ㅋㅋㅋ
(닭발이 참, 예쁘게 표현된 요리네요)
– 제대로 닭발에게 예의를 차린 요리넹!
그래두 난, 고추장만 무친 닭발무침이 좋아요
- I need that beautiful pickling jar.. cant find it in my country :'(
- 240+ ppl are crazy for disliking any of her amazing videos.
Thank you for sharing your life with us!
- رجيلات دجاج مصيرين و مخللين🤣🤣 يييييع
- I’m going to try one of your recipes! It must taste strong for Korean but I eill be ok cuz I am familiar with Indonesian food!!
cooking chicken’s paws about 10 minutes : ginger, salt, green onion and wine.
paws are soaked in cool water.
paws are put in the jars : celery, carrot, cucumber, red chili, green chili, Sichuan peppercorn, sliced lemons, lemonade,sugar, salt, cool water (be boiled).
salad : garlic, cooked peanuts, chicken’s paws, Vietnamese mint, red chili, cilantro, sugar, salt, dried chili, soy-bean sauce, lemonade, carrot.
- This is my favourite channel. I want to ask you what is the name of storage pot. I want to buy for myself
- I love it how she checks over his homework 🤙
Love you Sistar Peng 😘❤
And I love eating chicken feet too 🤤
- Iam a malayali i very much like ur video and also you
- So delicious, !!? in Philippines we call that adidas . 🙂
- Why she sell her chicken 🥺 u have YouTube money
- في عرب معاي يشوفون الفيديو😍😍😍😍
- 학교갈때 닭발싸가는거 부러워요ㅋㅋㅋ 동생분도 귀여우시고 화목한 가족같고 보기좋아요!!
- 들려가는 닭이 너무 귀엽다
- 마늘향 닭발 먹어보고싶다😢😢
- Muito bom essa conserva. de verduras adorei” 🌶🌽🌶🍄
- 看起来很好吃的 😋
- City folks: shit, I have no money left. What should I do? *anxiety attacks*
Her: I have no money left. Let’s sell chickens! *walks off happily*
- Touches my heart in so many ways
- 好可愛 帶雞腳上課
- She made pickled chicken feet.
- 우왕 진짜 맛있어보여요!! 😉 맛있어보이는데 예쁘기까지한 음식..항상 힐링 받고 갑니당!
- Chicken feet my favorite now aside from adobong chicken feet i now have another new way of cooking it or new recipe for chicken feet thank u
- i have almost all ingredients she has for this recipe. I plant lime, chillies, culantro at my garden. But i just don’t know how to cook.
- How is she broke lololol she gets money from the youtube channel
- 0:31 꼬꼬가 너무 귀엽네용🐓
- I love chicken feet. Its one of my favs. Love all the way from the Philippines!!
- I miss My lil brother. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
- Pls. if there and English subtitle of this i love its really interesting i’t so many to learn about it
- in Malaysia called “Kerabu Kaki Ayam” . So delicious ..
- do really exist this place? it’s lovely and I would like to live there 😉
- I really love chicken leg~ It is so yummy in stew.
- Your preserving jars are amazing. I wish I could get some in Australia. And your recipes are fantastic
- OMG！！！！I really want to eat!!!!!
- Amazing channel and I love you girl and your family, too. I wish to be part of your family, too. God bless you
- 좋은 영상 잘 보고 갑니다~~~~^^^
- I love her jars btw. So brilliant that she seals the jar with water. Love that one.
- 우왕 닭발 도시락 가져가는 동생 너무 귀여워요 😊
- الحمد لله على نعمة الإسلام😊
- 🇧🇷😍😍😍Você e seu sobrinho são o máximo!
- You have ignited something in me Dianxi. I will reduce my supermarket trips and develop my veg garden. I have also seen how useful it is to preserve excess ingredients to reduce waste. Thank you!
- I really love her juice extractor n the different types of mortars n pestles!
- سبب مشاهدتي للفيديو هو جمال الطبيعه فقط اما الاكل فيبعث على الاشمئزاز والتقيؤ…الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام
- 很優質 感謝無私的奉獻
- Wow. How many chiken you need to kill for that many feet? Amazing. Conclusion? Take a chinese wife.
- This is another North American delicacy! Particularly in the south. We prepare ours similarly
- It looks so yummy and also beautiful to see
- I wanna do the harvesting😍😍
- Muito bom,parabéns abraços
- I love chicken feet too. Here in the Philippines we love cooking it adobo style.
- Everytime I go get Dim Sum at restaurant, I always order chicken feet. So good. My American friends thinks it’s gross. LOL
- I like your cooking style , everything is fresh food material , collecting from field.
I feel it is an obligation to help people understand the relation of food to agriculture and the relationship of food to culture.
That Was Delicious – Delicious In Swahili
Recipes are important but only to a point. What’s more important than recipes is how we think about food, and a good cookbook should open up a new way of doing just that.
I have a healthy relationship with food. My problem is, as a comic, I eat dinner late. But I’ll have a smoothie for breakfast every morning, and I keep it pretty low-carb and healthy during the day. At night, I’ll have a basic protein, quinoa, and vegetables.
Strawberry Ice Cream Wallpaper – Avocado Wallpaper Cute
I like going out to have street food without being disturbed. I like taking walks, but it’s been so long since I’ve been able to do that. I miss feeling what I want to feel and walking around freely in crowded places.
I like simple food, seasoned with just salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Complicated food and complicated lives are never good.
Kiwi Fruit Wallpaper – Apple Fruit Wallpaper
I learned from my dad’s mistakes. I think that’s why I’m so into my son. I bring him lunch every day: McDonald’s, Taco Bell, whatever junk food a kid likes, I will bring it for him. I’ve canceled gigs so I could be at moments for him. That wasn’t a big thing for my dad.
Would Hamlet have felt the delicious fascination of suicide if he hadn’t had an audience, and lines to speak?
Pizza Wallpaper 4K – Photography Food Backdrops
Basically I’m a female human being with brown hair, enjoy precision, reading the news, eating delicious food with my delicious friends and laughing at ridiculous things that don’t translate while you are desperately trying to make them.
Man should not try to avoid stress any more than he would shun food, love or exercise.