My idea of fast food is a mallard.
Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate.
In Russia, we eat a lot of heavy food like potatoes and lots of meat. I can’t eat one apple or a salad a day. You wouldn’t want to come talk to me if I don’t eat. I have to eat, or I am in a really bad mood.
I grew up in Cincinnati, the birthplace of the creamiest and most delicious ice cream with the hugest chocolate chips. Graeter’s used to be available only regionally, but an extravagant thing you could do was overnight-ship six pints to another state, in dry ice.
I love to take something ordinary and make it really special.
There is no life to be found in violence. Every act of violence brings us closer to death. Whether it’s the mundane violence we do to our bodies by overeating toxic food or drink or the extreme violence of child abuse, domestic warfare, life-threatening poverty, addiction, or state terrorism.
- At first I cant understand why in the comments there are so many people questioning if shes doing everything just for the camera. Then i realized I was subjected to some knowledge bias, as everything shown in the camera is my childhood, and I take it as granted that it is the way it is. Her videos in my opinions, are a “glorified versions of true countryside life”. Of course in real life, it’s never so easy and visually appealing to do all the work, but I assure you that most of the people who live in the countryside can also do most of works she does in the video, as it is real life.
- Others: with money, I can have anything
Liziqi: without money, I can make everything
- I initially thought this girl wasn’t authentic and like many others on social media had doubts as to whether shes real. But the more I observed her, the more I’m convinced she’s as real as it gets. I work with my hands as a craftsman plus I grew up working in my dads commercial kitchen. I think anyone whose worked with their hands for a long period of time should be able to tell if someone’s done it before or just doing it for the camera. I don’t think she’s the absolute best at everything she does but it’s quite obvious the way she handles tools and the way she holds things she’s done it many times before. I’m Asian and female and super independent. I can do a shit ton of stuff myself so I’m hardly ever impressed but after watching her for awhile I must say (even if she does receive a little bit of help) it’s still pretty impressive. Especially the heavy lifting! She’s a tiny lady too. You go girl!!! 👊👊😊
- I’m amazed by the subtle, calm, balanced and meaningful beauty that every scene and action shows. A deep lesson about the richness and value of human cultural tradition. The knowledge of the environment, the handy tools, the pottery, the wisdom of the dishes… No words! Thanks for this taste of the old China!
- I watch your videos everyday for the past week. I am so addicted to your channel! 😊🤙🏼
- I don’t know why but there is something in her videos that makes me want to watch all of them. Amazing.
- She is gracious, classy young lady and loves her grandmother. I like it when she goes outside and takes a good breath of fresh air. She also honors her family.🇨🇦✅
- She trusts her animals so much around meat etc. Way more than I trust mine. Every single sausage would be gone if I left mine alone with them just hanging there haha
- I don’t know why but I feel very relax by watching her videos that’s why I just sub her😘😘😘😘
- I live in China 🇨🇳 I miss my mom and she used to dry meat like this. She passed away 6 yeas ago and I dried meat by myself now for spring festival. But it never tasted the same way.
I cried like a baby girl when I watched the video.I really miss my mom and it broke my heart when she died.
- Very beautiful scenery and great skill of leaving with nature..
- Who have been watching in 2019..??
- I hope this video trending in Indonesia & other country
- Hands down one of the best channels here in YouTube.
- This show how strong women are.. That guaranteed.
- She’s amazing ❤️ I love it.
- Discoveries like this make me even more thankful for being part of this platform that enables us to discover so much about other people, culture and creativity. I loved watching you cook.
- in the southern parts of the USA we also cook lead vegetables with peppers and smoked meats. we call them collards a and generally we use tough leaves like turnip and kale, a smoked pigs foot, and hot sauce. many families boil a coin with them, because the green leaves remind people of money
- I am shafna, from India I am so addicted to your channels, videos
- I stumbled upon her videos and ever since then I’ve watched her videos everyday ❤️
- The way you work, the way you cook and the things you are using the wooden baskets, the environment etc. is very similar to north east Indian culture, so when I am watching your videos I feel like we are really one.
Luv from NE India . continue your good work..
- Дорогая!!! Ты снова нас удивила. Таких копченых вкусняшек наготовила,ммммм😋😋😋😋. Так и хочется попробовать. Здоровья тебе, крепкого! 👍👍👍❤❤🌹🌹🌹
- I really love your video all of them !
Thank you ❣️
- My idol wish the best to you 💝
And grandma 💝💝🇺🇸
- I love her cloaks with the fluffy collars
- For a second I could smell the smoke!
- This girl is amazing. I lovd the way she enjoy the life <3
- She’s very beautiful .. I love this video. Feels good in my heart
- I am in love with this documentary style.
*The cold and dry air* is one essential ingredient in the fermentation of meat or fish. The meat from the dry and hot places does have a different taste and smell. I think the cold dry fermentation is better for the taste of the food.
- I don’t know why I watch this videos I don’t even know her language but I feel so connected with her videos .❤❤❤❤
- like from indonesia 😍
- 2019 ??? có ai việt nam k
- This is my Favorite vlog of.Miss Liziqi..very Unique and Inspiring living in Outside the crowded metropolitant
- She is soooo pretty and the place is so beautiful to just watch it and enjoy the silent place where nobody can tease or harm u
- Resourceful and prompt, excellent planning and foresight for the future.
- Actually I want to live in the countryside. But watching your video feels like I’m at the countryside. I’m very much relaxed. Thank you for making me happy.
- I think any country mouse can tell this one is a legit country mouse.
- This looks so good!! I would love to try her cooking!!
- I’m from indonesian💕
- The scenery is very beautiful … it makes me want to cry. Thank you for making a great video
- BIG SIS ZIQI !!
YOU UNCONCIOUSLY GAVE ME THE WILL TO LIVE MORE RICHLY. I LOVE YOU TY.
- so beautiful video…it takes me in another peaceful world……
- Love to watch your videos
Though I am a vegetarian 🌱 but I like the way you cook and eat
Stay blessed 😊💐🌷🌸🌱💐
- Purely, one of the most positive channel on YouTube!!!
- This is so nice,I really love to watch this lady
- I feel relax when watching your video, I watch this everynight before go 2 sleep. Just want to see more from u!!
- I really wish I can visit your place someday it’s really amazing
- I would love to have a video made of her skin care routine. Her skin is so beautiful. I’m jealous!
- Loooooove yooooooooou
Tomy ❤ egypt ❤
- My mum showed me her channel and now I’m addicted! She knows how to make all my favourite dishes from my childhood and her home reminds me of my own hometown… how we used to pick produce from our backyard and enjoyed food everyday handmade from scratch. Even though she’s an orphan and came from the most unfortunate circumstances, she still goes about her life with such strong will and determination. Her talents are just something else, whatever idea she has she will make it come true! Put her in the wild and she comes out a survivor! Kinda puts me to shame as a fellow Asian… first of all I really need to stop buying all my food and learn how to cook properly😖😖
- This style cooking is really like in north of vietnam. They prefer to dry the food anh save for winter and spring
- Being independent and relying on what you’ve learned is a great advantage in life. Using that knowledge is different from knowing knowledge. We can read about or watch it but putting it to use is different. Building a stone wall or cutting down a tree to mill for lumber or using a camera to frame a shot is taking that knowledge and using it.
I think those who give these videos a thumbs down are jealous and envious of what this young woman does with the knowledge she has gained from her grandfather and others.
- This has to be most beautiful thing i have ever witnessed, its simplicity won my heart.
- They are difficult tasks happily. ☺
I really like you 🤗☺
انا معجبة بك حقا 😘😘
- I like her all videos, sometimes i feel like that i want to go this place 😍 and also like to meet her
- When I feel boring I watch your videos regularly & enjoy my all family members watch you love from Pakistan
- This is China Right? I wanna live in this place <3
- I could watch forever: camp fire, money arriving to my account and someone else work… 😀
- I had a headache before watching this beautiful relaxing video thank you💕💕
- I’m bangladeshi, I have no idea this type of cooking but I really like it. storing policy of food’s very inspiring, I love this kind of tricks and policy. 🙂
- I am from India.. Sis I love to watching ur vdo..everyday I watch ur vdo….it’s like relaxation time for me
- It’s wonderful how you can live off the land as you do. You work very hard looking after your Grandmother and yourself – you obviously love her very much!!!
Scottish Lady ❤️
- Loved the every single video.Amazing
- احسها عايش بعالم ثاني هدؤوا 🌦
Wonderful and amazing video💗💗
- Great work !! Awesome content! ! I am a big fan of yours . Lots of love from India ❤❤
- Does anyone happen to know the name of the song please? I just love the melody ^^
- 墓王之王 願情BGM 療癒優美 這地方宛如仙境 看了肚子就餓了 這種中國風 真的棒呆了
- que maravillosos lugar, no he visto moscas <3 y es que ella es tan hermosa <3 y tan femenina en todos los apectos
- The videos always take me to another land.💖
- J’aime 🥰 tout ce qu’elle fait j’adore 😍
- Just love all this amazing and relaxing video ❤️
- i love ds place
ur work food n liveing
its my dream to live like ds … reallyyy …
- Got to be the most relaxing video I’ve watched
- She’s a beautiful and hard working woman. I love her
- I’ve been watching your videos all day. They are all amazing. Thank you for sharing. Love from Korea
- Você é mesmo uma mulher,de primeira,👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💙
- You’ll live long in this kind of place and i love the serenity of this charming environment
- Where is this place in China? It’s beautiful ❤️
- 太美了 直击灵魂
- take me with you I will feel this life is perfect😁
- Another wonderful.video! Bless you and your family and team.Love and Best Wishes from Brasil.
- Her husband is or is going to be a lucky man….💕🙏🏻
- Mmmm so soothing to watch! You deserve your credit!
- Everything’s perfect!
- Hii wheres your grand mother lonely you are eating food not looking nice
- The best channel on YouTube
Can’t stop watching her
And Can’t stop commenting at video
She’s too good
And hand down for this amazing women
- Your essence of life, as each scene portrays draws me and takes me – and I yield.
- I really love your VDO. It is relaxed and relief me from stress. Thank you for creating those VDOs. 🥰
- I got worried there for a second when i misread “I’ve always have wanted to try Hunan dried meat” in the description for “Human dried meat lmao
Readmore Comment Video
The murals in restaurants are on par with the food in museums.
Funny Food Wallpaper – Fast Food Wallpaper Hd
I make jam, and oh my God, it is so delicious.
We should all grow our own food and do our own waste processing, we really should.
Cheesecake Wallpaper – Diy Food Backdrop
Use spices for flavor in food rather than adding a bunch of oils, fats, or sauces.
I remember the fact that milk was delivered every day by a milkman. In summer, my mother would make what now seem in my middle-aged imagination the most delicious iced milkshakes.
Bento Wallpaper – Cute Sushi Wallpaper
Not necessity, not desire – no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything – health, food, a place to live, entertainment – they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied.
I’m not very good with spicy food.
Soup Background Image – Restaurant Menu Wallpaper
My contribution I hope is to get people to eat full-flavored food. If I could come away with that alone, that would be a fantastic accomplishment. I’m also very proud of being a very American chef.
We were so poor as kids. I didn’t even see a bathtub, running water, hot water, commode – we didn’t have any of that. We started with a humble log house, milk cow, garden-raised our own food, killed a hog every year in the fall, and had the meat hanging up in the smokehouse – that was our childhood, me and ol’ Si.