We use competitive markets to arrange for delivery of our food supply.
I tried to bake a cake for my mother’s birthday – it took me four hours. It was terrible, and I cried for three days.
I loved the experience of going to the farmers’ market, seeing where your food is grown, turning it into something delicious.
Food feeds both the body and soul – there are clear reasons to eat a balanced diet, but there are also reasons you cling to your mom’s secret chicken noodle soup recipe when you’re sick.
When I grew up in Italy in the 1950s, it was still very agricultural. Food was very important; produce was very important. Everyone made their own olive oil. It took me a long time after I moved here to understand that Americans are much further away from their food.
I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it’s fun to have an adventure. It’s like eating junk food… it’s fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice.
- Your family’s home is so beautiful. My children love watching your videos.❤️ My daughter says she want to be like you and do the things you do.
- മലയാളികളുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ ഇവിടെ ലൈക് അടിക്കൂ… നമ്മുടെ ചേമ്പ് അല്ലേ ഇത്….
- Beautifully Mesmerizing videos. Now I understand why. At first I thought it was because of the incredible tasks being done by a beautiful young lady.
But now I realize it isn’t so much the tasks, but the peace and calmness with the intention and purpose in which you are doing the tasks.
You’re not running around trying to do 5 things at once, trying to not miss out on all that life has to offer; but instead you are at peace with the task at hand, enjoying the journey and process of what you are doing, valuing and appreciating the task at hand instead of just trying to get through it so you can get to the next thing.
People are craving for peace and contentment in their lives. That’s why they love you and your videos.
- Hope you and your granny will enjoy many years of happiness together!
- That water pipe with bamboos anybody observed
- am I the only one who is wondering what her skincare routine is like look at her skinnnn
edit : woah thanks for the likes was kinda unexpected and thx a lot for the replies:)
- I often download your videos and show them to my students to learn from you to be active and learn to make things themselves.
- Once upon a time, we lived this way for years in the same province. There was no electricity and no paved roads. It has become a remote dream now. Quite nostalgic!
- What’s else she doesn’t know? 😲
Ans: Nothing. Because she knows everything. 😄
- Man those Chinese fermenting jars are Expensive in the US.
- i didnt understand people that give thumbdown.. are they stupid or dummies?
- I love her knife. She can do so many things with it.
- Oh my goodness this channel is so relaxing and filled with a love that I can feel through the screen..you have achieved peace my dear ones…wish I was there. Peace and Blessings upon your families.
- 人美孝顺 又努力 一双巧手样样通 这样的美女 世间少有 希望未来会有更多的你
- Omg, I m so addicted to watch Luziqi videos, wanna live life like that, very natural, quite inspirational videos 🙏❤️💚
- Fried rice is my favorit
- She lives a life I always wanted 👍🏻
- i miss taro stem :’) my grandma used to cook it for me
- Your grandmother is blessed to have a grand daughter like you
- how pointless gym looks like when you watch this xD
- Why when I always watching you I always remember Mina? 😢💖
- I’ve watched all her videos dozens of times.. idk why but this one gives me a sad vibe…
- I think you always make a delicious food…and your grandmother always happy for that
- I love how her descriptions is in English.
- I don’t understand what kind of climate you live in… tropical food and food that also withstand extreme cold…. Wow
- I am sure your grandfather would be very proud of you. Keep up the good work!
- I really want life like this…
Eat what you can eat, nature will give everything to eat, far from office work, crowded city, and dont have think about money…
Hope i can do it someday
- I love her old videos than the recent ones, it’s more peaceful and poetic
- 0:58 i love when my parents makes curry with the leavessssss 😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤
- Your all videos relaxed my mind. Nature, cooking, peace, loved it.
- Watching your videos is therapeutic… and you are a dream ❤️
- “Don’t trip on the taro root, that’s all you need.”
Zixi would fare well on the island of montonui, i do believe.
- 4:13 you look a picture perpect art so beautiful
- 4:12 so beautiful
- Men bu qiza heyranam halal olsun allah gozden qorusun
- ejemplar, hermosa, maravillosa, creativa , simplemente única🇲🇽
- the music that I was search about for so long omg😭💙💙
- Description translates:When I was a kid, my grandfather always loved to make a taro meal for me. At that time, the food was very expensive, and the adults took the vegetables, fried beans and squashes, pumpkin and sweet potatoes, and fry them with rice, so that they could sell the saved rice to the family’s young ancestors and pay tuition fees… …
Now I can make more fragrant and delicious taro rice.
The one who first taught me to cook this bowl was no longer…
- OMG !!
Everything is perfect!!!. I can not describe this beauty and I can not stop watching these videos It is amazing💕💕💕✨
- Watching her !! the way of life , the music is my Chinese melody is my childhood
- YOU, PEOPLE, CANNOT SAY WHAT IS THE BEST HONEY OUT OF LIFE. SHE IS THE BEST HONEY…NO SWEET WORD CAN COVER DIRTY ACTION, THAT IS IT,
- I would love having a life with a lot of resources of food and materials
- What is it that this young lady cannot do? She is a miracle!!! She does everything!!!! If she decides to marry someone he will be the luckiest man on the planet!!!🌎 Her grandmother is one lucky lady to have her as a granddaughter. She is treated kindly, gently and with great care. Your videos are delightful to watch.😊😃😊😃
They are very relaxing but I can imagine how you must feel at the end of the day. Always be well, healthy and strong. Peace and Love✌💗
- I too want to plant every vegetable in my garden in future
- Love seeing your grandma eat. Miss my granny~~~
- my favorite thing to watch!
- She does everything with grace and harmony. I adore this.
- God bless you! 1] You are living in farm that majority population is leaving behind. 2] Taking care of elderly person with such sensitivity 3] Supporting & sharing ancient, inherited knowledge 4] Patience to demonstrate efforts involved in practicing & preserving heritage. Keep it going!
- Yes please I’d like some of that! ♥
- Perfect ; energetic yet sweet and lovely and charming , where could I find a girl like her ? ? 😀
- Your videos are anti-depressent for me , jst take me to another world.
Love from pakistan.
- Wow I can’t stop looking at these videos I’m literally like 😮😋🤤I wish I could do half of the stuff she does dam amazing 👍👏🏼
- Finally I’m failing in love you
- This lady never stops
- ejemplar, hermosa, maravillosa, creativa , simplemente única🇲🇽
- I don’t understand almost anything that’s happening, but your videos sure are beautiful! Hello from America!
- she does know many recipes💗💗
- Watching her work so hard makes me anxious. How does she not break a single sweat?
- Liziqi, comeup with more rice recipes.love to watch more different rice recipes.
- I enjoy the natural sounds of all the utensils, your chores and things getting fried. Your natural utensils, serving spoons are all so beautiful
- wow that looks delicious! a hearty home cooked meal….
- You really have a beautiful childhood in all the senses of life, I love your videos…💯🎶⚘😍💕👏
- More than the video i loved the description❤️
- Can your video be a little longer? Maybe like 20-30 minutes? Because I’m obsessed with these type of videos!!!
- I love her 💖
- I ❤️ this big pan 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- Peaceful life, That’s what we really want
- What a great job! Thanks for the English subtitles.
- 姑娘 你的芋頭飯好香
- Always wanted to live a life just like you lead 🙂
- thats what you call a beautiful life, if life was still like old times everything would have been so simple
- oh god Please i need wife like This Girl 😁🙏🏻
- Liziqi: The leaves of this taro is very delicious, if you dry them first, and cook until the milk has become an oily milky consistency! It’s a delicious side dish! with rice! of course … it’s a typical filipino dish!
- Really love to watch your video its awesome I thought I’m watching movie first till the end..
- I really wanna marry you ❤️😩😭😭😭😭
- I want to meet this beautiful woman! I’d love to fly out (with interpreter) and help her chop down sugar cane, water the garden, forage for mushrooms. How amazing and beautiful!
- 0:54 that’s called wang (the stem of the elephant ear plant) and shrew (root bulbs) in Khasi language ,i like it ,we believe that it makes the bones stronger
- 🇧🇷Gostei do arroz, ficou lindo,🇧🇷👍👏👏👏
- I love the curry of the leaves, roots and stems of the plant…it is called ‘KOSU’ in NE India
- Love watching your videos <3 I have never seen rice cooked this way. Where it is cooked like a soup then strained off. Is this a traditional way of making rice?
- I’m happy to see how u cook,
- My 10yrs old daughter and I love watching her videos.
- These beautiful videos are perfect example that MOTHER NATURE gives us everything but we don’t appreciate it.
This girl is marvellous I admire you!!! Respect.
- I’m from Pakistan. I just love you and your videos ❤️
- Love from India❤
- عندما أريد راحتي النفسية أشاهد ما تعرضينه 🌼♥
- You’re real princess… love you from India
Readmore Comment Video
I always preferred my father’s pasta the next day, when he’d put it in a hot oven with heaps of extra cheese. It would emerge slightly burned and very crisp on top.
Cookies And Cream Wallpaper – Food Background
The food wasn’t very good in the first kitchen I ever worked in. But it was very busy, so I learnt to be fast, absorb pressure, use a knife, and say, ‘Yes, chef.’
Research has shown that even small amounts of processed food alter the chemical balance in our brain and cause negative mood swings along with noticeable dips ill energy.
It Is Delicious – Tasty And Delicious
If I’m going to eat fast food, I’m going to McDonald’s. I don’t need to pretend.
I know it’s not cat food, but what exactly is it that they put inside of tinned ravioli?
Wallpaper Cracker – Fruits And Vegetables Background Images
I have never denied my background or my culture. I have taught my child to embrace her Mexican heritage, to love my first language, Spanish, to learn about Mexican history, music, folk art, food, and even the Mexican candy I grew up with.
I love photography, I love food, and I love traveling, and to put those three things together would just be the ultimate dream.
Bread Hd Wallpaper – Cheeseburger Wallpaper
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. That, more or less, is the short answer to the supposedly incredibly complicated and confusing question of what we humans should eat in order to be maximally healthy.
I have very high standards for every part of life – my work, my relationships, food, love. I can’t just pretend.