Hey, I used to eat at McDonald’s: I liked the taste of the food, especially the French fries.
A corpse is meat gone bad. Well and what’s cheese? Corpse of milk.
Ice cream is my comfort food.
Food is like a legal drug. You can take 50 cents and walk into the store and buy a Twinkie and get high. And it’s killing people.
I’m such a Type A personality – when it comes to a road trip, I plan my food so far in advance. I roll hard with a cooler. I don’t mess around. I want to avoid ending up eating fast food. I try to stay away from that.
Sometimes a little comfort food can go a long way.
I come from Vietnam. In my country, a lot of people like and follow your videos.
You are very beautiful, cooking is very delicious.
- You have some crazy knife skills..
- I’m amazed at how many things grow on their property. She literally walks out of her front door and SHAZAM… all the ingredients she needs grows on her land.
- Chinese parsley is called Walang Geni in my home town, very fragrant. I love your clips Sister.
- 한글 자막 방승현님은 채널과 계약을 하신건가요…? 제목과 설명에도 한국어가 써있어서 신기합니다 덕분에 잘 보고있어요!
- You have the most beautiful soul ever on how well you take good care of your grandparents n your little brother! N just to watch you cook is amazing
- we have similarity .. we also eat this 🤣😂😁
- this much of neat, full of love and affection and caring is there with you while you prepare food for your family. Great salute.
- Hi😀I really love watching you..your cooking skills is so amazing..keep on posting your video..
- Your video inspire me to be dicipline and hard working person🤗
- I’m in love this girl 😍😍😍😍😍, food is beautiful, more importantly she is beautiful,,,.. I want to watch her cook food for me n eat delicious food whiel she sits beside me and this is all fantasy, n m dreaming 😭😭😭😭😭
- M wondering where they gonna use the corn . Thats a lot
- Có bao nhiêu người Việt Nam theo dõi xem Video Clip của Cô Tiên Nữ Cooking’s này ?
- chopping style is awesome.. from: Bangladesh
- I LOVE U SO MUCH.AND also really LOVE YOUR COOKING style.
I come from to vietnam
- Your videos are really amazing 😍❤️
- I love how you cook with natural ingredients and makes it so delicious ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Pena q.vc não traduz em português, mais eu amo os seus vidios.
- Can you see every smile on the granny’s face ? She looks so proud of you.
- Your knife skills are amazing!!! I wish i could chop like that.
- I’m from India..We make curry with Papaya😘
- watching from philippines😊
new subscriber hehe
- Tenho pé de mamão…realmente fica uma delícia mamão refogado,vc pode fazer doce de mamão,sabia? Alguém do Brasil marcando presença?
- Việt nam
- This lady is simply amazing.
- From Nagaland, India …your new subscriber 😘
- I love raw papaya, my mom cook papaya with coconut. Taste amazing
- Đu đủ mới hái sao gọt ko có nhựa vậy 😶
- Oh my goodness! This looks so similar to Papaya Salad! I admire the knife skills as well!
- 0:37 trong sáng lên nào 😂😂
- I want you to live at my house yum! & looks so healthy.
- I am Thai we use papaya to make Somtum.. papaya salad.
- It’s a beautiful life style, congratulations
- Beautiful girl!!!)))))) With love from Ukraine))))
- So peace oh my God I want to live my life like you people’s
- We seem to have a little bit similarities regarding food..i always showed your video to my granma and she said that you and your family live the same way as we lived here in Borneo😁
- For those who keep asking for English subtitles, just go to setting and turn on caption. It doesn’t require any scientific degree to do it LOL
- It’s look like papaya salad from thailand speak “somtam”
- 고수가 저렇게 생겼구나 🤩
- Grandma is always smiling and its so fascinating to see her smiling 🙂
- It’s soooo happy that you use English in your video…
I am Indonesian.. I love all your videos.. 😘 我很爱你。。
- I need to get me one of those knife🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
- Here in Philippines, some of us eat unripe papaya and dip it in vinegar 😁 we also make papaya into atchara. We also put papaya on some of our soup dishes.
- Beautiful i like ……..”
- From indonesia like
- Hi dr your cooking awesome, i am from tamilnadu
- I am Vietnamese, but I love watching your clips.
- I loved this perfect girl..
- She’s young and beautiful but she realy is expert cook..
- Yesterday when I and my friend watched your video, I said to my friend “I’ve never seen she make food made from papaya..” and now you process papaya into food.
Looks like you heard me from a distance 😀
Can you extend the duration of your video?
Btw I am your fans from Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Wow that really looks delicious ,I am going to try it .
- 참나 못하는 요리가 없네….대단한 처자야….😍😍😍😍😍
- Slam alaikom il from algeria ans i l’île son mush her cooking😍 i wanna live ther 😅😅😄😄
- One day she’s going to have to tell us what her family do with all that corn 😅😅
- 집 마당에 없는게 뭐야???
- I love this channel so much. Not like OTHER channel where they film videos in a dramatic way. This channel’s videos looks more natural n peaceful
- My mom really like raw papaya, I will try your recipe and let her taste it❤
- 0:15 Are they corns?
- HELLO FROM TURKEY ❤
- I love how natural this video is and the ingredients you use.. Loove your channel
- i feel i wanna live in there
- Have you ever shown preparation of the corn hung up to dry? I dont remember seeing that.
- I love your vids so relaxing. From Philippines.
- She reminds me of my childhood.
- Amo suas receitas!! Só de ver os engrediente.
- I would like to live in this place in my life and learn to cook like her🤩
- مرحبا ما هذه الاجواء الجميله اني احب حياة الريف 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽
- they dont know i dropped a exide on my left foot
- I’m from »»»»»»Bolivia««««««
~~ I love You~~ S2
- توفيق من رب العالمين 😘😘😘😘
- لو تكتبي المقادير بالعربي مين عربي يؤيد كلامي لتكتب لنا
- Beautiful girl.
- i learning sooo much traditional coocking techniq from you.. ah, thank you so much
- Simply fantastic. Thanks a lot for taping, uploading and sharing.
- Isso aí é mamão ,tem que esperar amadurecer !! Que estranho
- Lots of love from India..
Your vedio is amezing and cooking style is like as Indian
- I love the family enjoying your delicious food! 😗
- Always impressed with her knife skills.
- Giid really i like u r cooking skills 😍
- Hello..from indonesia..like your video.real women..hardwork,diciplin,beauty,natural n best of u.tq ur video
- First time when you only made veg
- Can you use English subtitles . Please. ❤️
- I like your VDO. all. Good feeling and Good Story. Thank you!
- magandang gabi ! greetings from philippines ! 🇵🇭🇵🇭
😊 one of your avid viewer
- Selalu ingat kampung lhat vidio2nys..lwt vidio ni bsa lhat keindahan alam
- Nice to see your grand ma n your grandpaa..always happy face..and smiling..😍😘😘
- ทำไมไม่ทำส้มตำเลยหล่ะ ใส่ปลาร้าแซ่บๆ 555
- hello dianxi…u r simply awesome…i hv fallen in love with ur cooking, ur home n ur village. You and ur family are really very blessed with such a lifestyle. Many thanks for your delicious simple recipes in crispy short videos. God bless you for being so sweet and so caring towards ur family. Just one feedback, sometimes one or two ingredients names are missed out in subtitles. Pls make sure you list out all ingredients in the subtitles or in the description box clearly. lots of love from India sweet girl.
- I like watching her video. It’s peaceful and gives me some sort of comforts.
She must study culinary art. She knows how to cook and her presentation is artistic. The video grapher is professional too. Background music adds to it.
One more, her kitchen and house are very neat!
More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.
Food Photo Backdrops – Background Of Banana
Ice cream is my comfort food.
Not like Chinese food, where you eat it and then you feel hungry an hour later.
Food Word Wallpaper – Background Image For Food Menu
I’m a bit of a gourmet chef. I love cooking – mostly Thai food.
In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport.
Colorful Candy Wallpaper – Food Chain Wallpaper
Colombia is so different to what I know, and every aspect of the country is different to England, and I loved it. I loved the culture and the food, and the coffee was amazing. The place that we were was stunning, and it really was quite an amazing experience to film out there.
We’ll continue to heal human bodies through biotechnology but we’ll also increasingly feed, clothe and house the world through bioengineered systems. Ultimately, there’s no reason why live animals should be used in any part of our food or goods chain and we’re working to make that a reality.
Cake Background Images Hd – Delicious In Ilocano
Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. That, more or less, is the short answer to the supposedly incredibly complicated and confusing question of what we humans should eat in order to be maximally healthy.