I learned from my dad’s mistakes. I think that’s why I’m so into my son. I bring him lunch every day: McDonald’s, Taco Bell, whatever junk food a kid likes, I will bring it for him. I’ve canceled gigs so I could be at moments for him. That wasn’t a big thing for my dad.
Fitness starts at home. What you eat is what you will look, just as what you sow is what you reap. Eat good food: eat fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and don’t go for sweet and trite food.
I love to sit and eat quietly and enjoy each bite, aware of the presence of my community, aware of all the hard and loving work that has gone into my food.
I’ve realized that I’m more important than food is. I love a big slice of pizza, but I love myself more. Being thin is about changing the way you think about yourself. It’s about saying that you deserve to be healthy.
Food can become such a point of anxiety – not because it’s food, but just because you have anxiety. That’s how eating disorders develop.
Do not allow watching food to replace making food.
- My mother always told me to eat every grain of rice. I’m 70 now, I still can’t waste a single grain of rice.
- She looks like a princess but works like a warrior
Edit: OMG! Thanks for all the likes!
- Only jealousy and lazy people dislike Liziqi’s videos!
- She does not need a gym membership or a sugar/fat-free diet to stay fit. So much work to do every day.
- My family owns a rice field, my god the amount of work!!!! I often have to help whenever I’m home and it’s so hard. Even when they’re still growing they need to be attended because so many birds are eating the grains and we don’t use scarecrows anymore since the birds are not scared of them, so we put all these ropes all throughout the field and we have to pull them whenever birds are eating so they’ll flew away. But the real work is when you harvest them. So. Much. Work.
That’s why in my country we are always taught to respect the rice, and not just because its the main part of our meal but because of the work that goes into producing them.
- my sister is like: “man I feel like we should be paying more for rice” ?
- Liziqi, I came across your channel when my daughter was admitted to hospital. You have no idea how much you instantly inspired me and kept me sane in that 4 long days. You may have a lot of videos on your channel but i tell you, I watched them all. I cannot count how many times I’ve watched this one video.. I’m a home gardener/landscaper designer, we only need to run to the store to buy meat but everything else I grow at home. So I know how hard work it is to grow food sometimes but reaping the ongoing rewards afterwards is worth the body aches & pains. Hope you see this and know how much you’ve inspired not just me and my family but us subs on here. Love from Australia ?
- Grandma will be healthy for eating good foods.
- God she works harder than anyone I’ve ever seen.
- Some info for this video: it took ZiQi 2 years to produce this video. Last year, she was busy with other stuffs when the rice was almost ready to be harvested. So she continued to finish the whole video this year . That’s why you can see same shots & scenes in her previous video (plowing on the field with cattle). Hope this will help u to know that how hard she has been working all the time.?
- 谢谢子柒把中国文化 让全世界的人都能看到
- this girl must be built af from all that working, she could take on dwayne the rock johnson no sweat
- She’s holding a dream of the whole world. Watching her can feel peaceful in simply life. This girl deserves an award for best farmer, best cook, best granddaughter
- Rice farming is always hard…I’m B.Sc Student when I came to home after finishing my semester exam I need to help my parents in the field …sometimes rice cutting,planting and also extraction…I can do everything in the field…Liziqi is not only beautiful lady but also dutiful..Love from India???????
- Many people make video like you, but you are the best. Who agree with me?
- Now I’m Curious to know this time for those commenters kept saying they wishes or wanted to live the way Liz way, ,,,but my question’s wer you also be able to do these daily manual chores ?
- 7M of followers is a lot I hope that she’s aware of all that wealth or is it all for the camera man?
- “The rich life of liziqi”
- Anyone who eats rice should know how it came from farm to table.
- This is the best channel in the world until now. Who agrees with me?
- This really reminds me of my old days. I did the same too. This is no joke. Hard work.
- She is queen. I cant imagine doing this myself
- The rice field is a hard labor. She’s a strong lady!
- These are the types of people who deserve to make a ton of money from videos on this platform.
- Love the way she cares for grandma she’s going to live a long long long long time because of what liziqi feeds her nothing but home grown veggies and home feed animals dam that’s great so much respect for this Wonder Woman literally ?????
- ❤️ I love your lifestyle
Greetings from Afghanistan ??
- She’s an angel. She doesn’t burn under the Sun.
- Who is again again watch li ziki video… hands up plss ?
- Just to let you know that Liziqi have donated a lot of money from she earned to students who can’t not afford the education fees because she was helped by others when she was young. She is a very kind heart lady!
- Like the countryside in Vietnam. I used to do it
- You make me want to be a better human. ??♀️
- I love the farmer. My parents are farmers. My house also grow rice and some trees. I am a VietNamese. Your video make me fell peace.
- I’m completely speechless. As a Vietnamese, I can totally understand the hardship of growing rice. The farmers, throughout centuries, have been spending their lives on the fields with their faces given to earth and backs given to sky. Therefore, this video is so meaningful. It shows not only the beauty of the countryside, but also the beauty of wet rice agriculture – the culture that has been raising many many generations of Asian people. I feel touched, I feel grateful and proud of being a Vietnamese (most of Asians share the same agriculture). Thank you so much for making this video about growing wet rice progress. You are so admirable. I will be your fan till the very end. Thank you so much. I love you!
- She’s one of the internet celebrities, if not the only one, who is very grounded and simple.
- Now that’s what we really call “made from the scratch” love your hard work beautiful princess.
She’s the present MULAN, do you agree?
- An inspiration that shows a woman can do man’s work as well…
- If i would meet liziqi she is one hell kind of a queen of hard work
- My Chinese grandma always told me to finish every single grain of rice on my plate because farmers worked really hard for it. Gosh, I miss her.
- It’s looks so easy in the video but just imagine how much effort and work she must doing behind the scene . Really applaud her for doing all this ?? she is truly an inspiration.
- She has to be the hardest working person I’ve seen?
- this girl is the best perfect wife i ever met ❤️?
- Thanks to all the farmers, all over the world. It’s a tough job.
- They did a lot in this 10 minute video! Wow.
- Why is no one talking about how cute her laugh was at 1:54?
- The best channel i’ve ever seen love it??
- 1:54 me just had a sudden smile?
- I think these 302 dislikers are allien from another planet??
- 9:03 hihihi all of sudden it makes me recall my childhood, when our family sat together to have dinner, my mom would ask me if i wanted to eat scorched rice, of course yesss, it’s very delicious to eat it with savory braised sauce
- I envy the wisdom and strength shown in your life.
- I wish you were my lady ??
- A princess who knows how to utilize her surroundings. Such a beautiful young lady. Much love from New Mexico.❤️
- Linda é prendada ?????
- Best thing is that she is eating food with her grannuy
- Wow, she is amazing and such a hard worker and she deserves all the good that comes her way, for her efforts, for sharing and for caring for grandma
- She’s like a Disney princess.. but better because she can do anything
She inspired me to shoot a video of my mother
Love From vietnamese…
- In every video I learn something new about her culture and her family I enjoy every minute of it. Thank you for sharing your heart with the world, this is what YouTube is all about ❤️
- Im falling in love with her.. are she till single?…
- And Westeners joke about Asians and rice. They don’t know that rice is a labor of love and sweat so every grain is important.
Thanks for the likes.
- Boys shut up!! She don’t deserve us.
she is Goddess she’s to perfect for us.
- Actually she is a influencer n motivator for others
- 每当我看她的录像时，我感觉就像在天堂 Every time I watch her videos, I feel like I’m in heaven
- 今天很认真的看了她的很多视频，让我觉得她真的很棒，也让我感动她的孝心 。李子柒一个奇女子
- How cute Liziqi curved “7 love U” on the pomelo lantern. Her name qi means seven in Chinese.
- Really such a great hardwor…
- I’ve never dont this in my life. Dont even know how to plant
- 7:44 I feels hungry after watching this seen?????
- I started hating my life so much. ???
- My mum always say never let a gain of rice go to waste, because every gain is every sweat of those who grow it
- Her dog is such a cutie! And I’m for sure going to appreciate where my rice comes from a lot more now…
- I wish my wife was like that
- Needs a machine in there 🙂
- Wonder woman in real life ❤️
- If your child is wasting food, show him this video. It’s a good educational material.
- i remember the times my grandparents did all those manually…that is why i have high respect for farmers…without them there would be no professionals…?
- Liziqi is the example of real “girl power”…she inspired me a lot.??
- Brasil AMA seus vídeos liziqi, sempre estamos vendo e amando ainda mais vc, pessoa linda e responsável por sua vozinha linda.bjos sou de Fortaleza Brasil.
- Have you notice that10:19, Ziqi shows her love to all fans. 7 loves U. her name Qi in Chinese means 7.
- When she works in the field .she looks like real life heroine. She proved that women also can do everything.
- She is definitely an extra terrestrial being……such hard working
- I love her ..
Imean i love to help her doing those things .?
- I love her video it makes me feel happy and relaxed specially the sound effect very peaceful.?
- I see the power of that little woman through the sweat and the things she’s doing, I really respect her. I from Vietnam
- ?You Really All Rounder. ❤❤❤
- I also wanted and love a simple life like that????
- I love your grandma, she is so cute! And I also love your channel! God bless xo ??✌???♥️??
- I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder. Sometimes it’s really hard for me to get up and just brush my teeth. I wouldn’t bathe or cook for days. I’m on medication now, so I feel a lot better. Your videos give me strength to do my everyday household chores and help my mom. I’m really grateful to you for inspiring me to become a better person than I was before. God bless you with a long and healthy life. ♥️
- Wow it’s amazing to watch my dream
- Heartly salute to this lady…you r awesome….
- just like watching harvest moon in real live. You such an inspiring girl love it.
‘ Work like a labor eat like a king ‘
- at the end, she asked the cameraman:
“Have you finished shooting? Come and have dinner together!”
as for that grapefruit lantern, she carved the word ” 7 love u “on the peel
7 = 柒, it’s her name
- 子柒Ziqi的作品真的很棒！telling the best Chinese stories!
Readmore Comment Video
At work, we have fantastic catering people. They feed the cast and crew all day, and they’re sensitive to the needs of picky vegetarians like me. They have delicious salads. I keep mine simple: romaine lettuce, avocado, baked tofu, carrots, tomatoes and Asian dressing.
Potato Wallpaper – Food Picture Background
It was very liberating, living in a foreign country, a place where everything was new and strange – the food, the customs, the climate, everything.
My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty.
Sandwich Background – Ice Cream Wallpaper Hd 1080P
Panda – We’re not really selling Chinese food, you know. Our real purpose is about developing people.
Regulation is necessary to protect our natural environment, keep our food and medicine safe, and ensure fair competition and fair treatment of our workers.
Fresh Fruit Wallpaper – Hamburger Wallpaper
I’m not crazy about oysters and offal and brains and stuff like that. It’s vegetables that I really like. I worked in the River Cafe restaurant when it first opened, and I used to eat the leftover vegetables on the plates. They were so delicious.
I think what you got to do is to create an environment which people wish to sit in. You have to create a menu which is interesting to people. You have to create food which is delicious and affordable. I think that’s what’s important.
Kawaii Ice Cream Wallpaper – Wallpaper Meat
I like Pirate’s Booty. Prunes and olives, too. I love hummus. I can eat that until I die. I tend to eat mostly organic food.
He looked about as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food.