I prefer to drink my salad to get veggies and other nutrients throughout the day, so smoothies are a staple of my day-to-day diet. They taste delicious even when they are packed with spinach, kale, and healthy superfoods.
I think I love Montreal more than Montreal loves me… I love the food there.
I’m something of a foodie, I guess, and I’m a big Chinese food fan.
I like to eat in proportion, eat healthy, home-cooked food with lots of salad.
Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
- Not gonna lie but watching the videos from this channel made me get up and clean cuz I felt I wasn’t productive enough
- She’s 29 and just look at her, , I thought she was around 19-22
- I’m getting addicted to her videos before sleep 😴
Me: Awwww, look at the little gu-
Her: *Yeets™ Him Off The Table*
- The lil gecko just fricken surfed on down didn’t he
- Am I the only one who wonders how big their area is? They have everything! Fruit trees, sugar cane farm, wheats.
- Imagine that they teach you all these skills at school instead of what this or the other said!!
- Now, this is what I’m talking about of someone being an influencer
- Women like this can survive any storm. I envy her resourcefulness and work ethic. She works hard and has more peace than most of us.
- Lizard: just chilling
- The lizard was just like
- She made her own sugar and I just burnt some toast.
I really need to get my life together 🙄
- At 4:49 we can see the bruises and cuts in her hands from all that hard work. Those are such admirable hands 🙌🏼
- Watching in Nov 12 2019 😂😉
- Lizard: Helluuuu-
*gets washed away*
Lizard: TELL MY STORY AHHHH-
Me: LIZARD NUUUUUUUUUU
- Who else randomly saw a video of her and then subscribed
- Honestly the best youtuber on YouTube ❤
- Watching these videos makes me realize how out of touch with nature and providing for myself I am. This beautiful woman, among many other people in the world, who work gracefully with their surroundings to create everything from start to finish. I cannot even begin to fathom the skill and knowledge it would take to do any of the things she does, as I recall the amount times in my life I have gone through a drive-thru to have someone else make me a burger.
This channel is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
- I just randomly saw one of Liziqi’s videos and now its in my must-watch list.
- When I was a kid we used to play in sugar cane plantations at my friends farm in Australia, lots of snakes! But great for hide and seek. This young lady is the most amazing and talented person I’ve seen in an age.
Love and respect from England
- damn she must have mad abs, back muscles, and strong arms
- this woman puts most men to shame damn what an amazing capable woman !!!
- Chaka Khan “I’m Every Woman” should be her theme song 😍
- She is the best example for – BEAUTY WITH BRAINS😘 better than all those Miss universe/Miss world
- i hope your grandma lives for many many years
- Sugar cane juice is very popular in Brazil and super delicious! Cold sugar cane juice plus fried pastel… Amazing!
- 子柒 好像沒有任何事可以難倒你，非常仰慕你的才華。
- I don’t understand why anyone would dislike her video. She is working hard to support her family on YouTube!
- I think you’re a wondeful woman that can do it all, you shouldn’t listen to the bad comments. I’m in awe about everything you do. I really admire you.
- 1:54 That’s cute.
- 1:51 that lizard just cha chaed real smooth
- I really enjoy watching her videos, but it brings me more comfort to see how she takes care of her grandma 💕
- I love how she uses the same 2 clevers to cook, built, and harvest
- 1:54 that lizard went aight ima head out
- 1:54 🦎🌊 🏄🏻♂️ Yeeeeee 🤟🏼🤙🏼 Nyoom…
- 1:54 that gecko just got absolutely yeeted 😂😩
- I could learn so much! This would be such a getaway retreat for anyone. Puts so much into perspective. This is true hard work. I adore her ethics. Teach me more!
- What a strong woman. She should become an ambassador of wellness😊😊
_CHA CHA REAL SMOOTH_
- The lizard wasn’t ready lmaoooooo
- when I grow up, I want to be like you, lizqi!
- Let your son and daughter watch all of her videos so that they will learn the value of life in a simple way..:-)
- 2:58 so cute :3 😍😇
- That gecko dude was just chilling then suddenly,
- I just want to come n learn all these skills from you….is it possible 😌
- BRAVO! JE shummmë e bukur! 👸🏻…
- 5:30 I want that teapot
- We also use this kind of method here in the Philippines, ilocos region.It’s called dadapilan also love your videos 💜
- she is so calm and living in a sense far from world tension, watching her video’s is just therapy for me to get rid of all my daily stress
- I have these videos up when I study. A mere 5 minutes can bring my anxiety back down to zero
- I feel inspired everytime I watch your video, i never skipped even once, god bless love you maam Liziqi😘😍
- 1:55 bye bye lizard :<
- My god this gal is amazing. My grandfather worked in the canefields in his day….that is def not easy work.
- She’s undeniably amazing but equally as amazing is the person behind the camera. Cinematography is so good.
- I died when that lizard aquaplaned across that surface 😂
- 3:35 probably smells so good in there! So is that hardened molasses or just brown sugar? 😋
- Now I know what to do with my sugar cane!!! Thank u
- *ran out of sugar*
Me: go to tesco
Her: ‘grandma! im bringing the buffalos to the sugarcane field, bye! ‘
- Что это такое за сироп???? 😁🤔интересно знать…😋
- 1:54 “yes id like to talk to you about geic-“
- This is an old kind of candy 🍥 that one could also find made in The United States in the cowboy era.
- 1:42 when your friends drank too much
- Lizard- lvl 1 thug
This girl- lvl 100 boss
- Help… her videos are getting addictive to watch before sleeping or relaxing
- There’s English subtitles now!? I’m so happy <3
- i’m pregnant. when i watching this. my baby just turn around like momy i’m hunggry
- Oh this melt my heart, and make me sad, poor cow :(((
- 3:21 귀엽네…..
- I don’t even grade my own damn cheese , feeling worthless 😳
- Incredible production ot this videos. She is like a dream, sometimes I have my doubts about her. There are a lot of people behind this.
- Poor thing.
Was in the middle of his line.
Geico, save mor…… *gets washed away*
Edit: Omg never got this many likes before, thx guys 🤗🤗
- This is how I want my life to be.
- I imagine a Ghibli character left film school to take care of her grandma, and then documented it.
- I love everything in this video superwoman and very inspiring to everyone
- 1:55 wheeeeeeeee!!!
- 4:59 Oh, donde vivo a eso le llamamos Chancaca :0
Primera receta que puedo hacer (?)
- These videos are so beautifully shot, it’s like watching a live-action Ghibli film. 😍
- Her knife has a universal use ❤
- My hungry ass thought they were ancient Chinese Kitkats frm the thumbnail.
- The nature is very very beautiful in your country I love it❤❤❤
- how old is she? she’s so amazing ❤
- The cows in the beginning are so cute
- I love to watch your beautiful country living ZQ Ziaoge. How I wish💕💕💕
- Thanks for sharing knowledge about farming. It is soo good to see so many techniques to live sustainably.
Would like to watch you cooking vegeteria recepies. Hope ill find them
- When it’s liquid, that looks like chocolate. Yummy
- I came upon these videos randomly and I’m now addicted. They are mesmerizing, soothing, and informative. I am in awe of this young woman’s skills and knowledge.
- I can watch her video whole day long..better than watching drama
- 4:55 we call it rapadura here in Brazil
- such a beautiful music..!
what soundtrack was used for this video?
- I love her backyard!!!❤️💜💚
Readmore Comment Video
I plainly told them, ‘Be ye sincerely converted, and with your whole heart, to the Lord our God, for nothing is impossible to Him, that He may today send you food on your road, even until you are satisfied, because He has everywhere abundance.’ And, with God’s help, it was so done: Behold! A herd of swine appeared in the road before our eyes.
Fruits And Vegetables Hd Images – Garlic Wallpaper
Certainly with a book, people are going to be able to read it and give themselves permission to have that delicious feeling of being terrified because they’re in a safe place while they’re reading. That’s what you can rely on as a writer, that people can let themselves be really frightened because they’re really all right.
I love Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart because they’re bringing irony back into American humor, which is a delicious treat. The entire Colbert persona of being extreme right-wing when he’s not at all is highly amusing. He does it so well, but sometimes a little too well. My wife is convinced he’s completely that way.
Delicious In Latin – In N Out Burger Wallpaper
I’m not crazy about oysters and offal and brains and stuff like that. It’s vegetables that I really like. I worked in the River Cafe restaurant when it first opened, and I used to eat the leftover vegetables on the plates. They were so delicious.
Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death.
Delicades – Background About Food
Anyway, I lived on the streets and did pretty good until I got caught stealing, what was it? I kicked in a restaurant window, went in and took all the food that I wanted, and while coming out I was grabbed.
We can’t get to the $4 trillion in savings that we need by just cutting the 12 percent of the budget that pays for things like medical research and education funding and food inspectors and the weather service. And we can’t just do it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.
Background Study Of Banana – Food Photography Background
When I can afford it, I’m very into organic food and I love going to restaurants that use organic produce and such. I think that it’s a shame for everyone that, unfortunately, organic can be pretty expensive, so you just do what you can.
Nobody wants to be on food stamps, but when my family lost everything, we were grateful for it. I was grateful the program was there so I could concentrate on my schoolwork and not on my empty belly. We were grateful that we had the support we needed to roll up our sleeves and rebuild our lives.