My grandmother taught me how to make the basic pate brise pastry crust when I was young. The one thing I learned simply by eating her endless variations on delicious tarts for dinner every night is that this dough can be used for just about anything – sweet or savory.
Food is a lot of people’s therapy – when we say comfort food, we really mean that. It’s releasing dopamine and serotonin in your brain that makes you feel good.
One should eat to live, not live to eat.
It’s around the table and in the preparation of food that we learn about ourselves and about the world.
If there is a spot where you have dictatorship, where people are not free, people are not satisfied, they do not find food and shelter, they are under the poverty level, this is a dangerous spot for the whole world, because those people will move, and they will move to different places. They will be carrying bad feelings towards others.
Food is one part of the experience. And it has to be somewhere between 50 to 60 percent of the dining experience. But the rest counts as well: The mood, the atmosphere, the music, the feeling, the design, the harmony between what you have on the plate and what surrounds the plate.
- 30% of your order is flying or jumping out everytime he put on that plate
- That egg is overcooked like a mofo
I still would try tho lol
- You dont have to drink after eating this.. Cause the oil is soooo daaamn Enough
- He put more oil on the floor then in that pan
- 90% talking bout the oil
10% talking bout a good dish
- The oil is too much, US might come and invade his stall
- 1litre oil
?Half on pan
?Half on ground ???
- Mcm sdap uncle… ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
- Somebody alert the feds. We have another oil spill ⚠️
- Why is he so rough with the oil he pour half of it on the floor!!!! That is israaf (wastage)
- Dont know who di hell would eat that nasty sump
- Singapore as well it’s delicious
- The amount of the amount of oil comments on this video is going to give me a heart attack
- Nie mah telor oreg2 bisa aja lu raja plagiat???
- He spills oil more often on the floor
- I don’t know why I watch this, I don’t even eat seafood. But, I enjoyed watching this
- Enak ini khas orang China mantap di Indonesia belum pernah liat
- the Oiliest food ever i guess???
- A little heavy on the oil, not very tasty looking. Fried oysters the Western way better, sorry ??
- Oke ???????
- Too much oil..i dont care i wanna try..look so yummy?
- salut to this grandpa, still working?? may God bless you more years to live❤️
- Cina ngn indo x de beza die punye pengotor?
- That looks really appetizing, I wish I could travel and eat, get to know different cultures up close in person
- habis..minyak, makanan tumpah banyak kebuang..wak wak..
- love you
- toooooooooo much oil.. plus amount of oil spilling on the floor gives me a heart attack..
- Throwing off oil ???
- Thanks for sharing. Yummy, the oysters look so tantalizing
- Not just wasted oil, I saw few oysters fall from his spatula ?
- i appreciate foods made by old people.. ?
- Mikir 10x buat makan… Minyak… Minyak… Minyak…
- I had this and they were so good! But watching him stirred the spoon so much it literally gives me headache.
- He dips that spatula in oil like its water…
- 90% fried eggs, 10% fried oysters
- I wish I could travel in that country so I can eat that fried oyster with scrambled egg.
- The amount of oil that spilled outside the frying pan…
- Kolestrolku langsung naik nih makananya…
- Cakap melayu boleh tk? Kite org Malaysia,bukan org barat.
- jorok, kotor, banyak minyak, bukan makanan tapi penyakit
- Banyah rindu johor baru huhu
- 진짜 쓰레기같이 맛없게도 만드네.
제대로 된 집은 저걸 하나하나 굴전처럼 부처내는데 온통 기름 범벅에 다테우고 먹다 남은거 마냥 드럽게도 나가네.
- Asade lotnok sama lu smua ngedewede ngew ngew
- Panganan opo iki
- I think he forgot to put oil on the plate
- hahahahah banyak do minyak BTW ni ape ahhahaha?
- ผัดไท หอยทอดบ้านกุเองงง 555
- 10% is wasted.
- 장염걸릴것 같드아….
- save food not miss use of oil 🙁
- Looks so good!! ????
- IVE TRIED DIS BEFORE AND HONESTLY ITS SO FREAKIN GOOD
- Imagine cracking 30 eggs. And the last egg u cracked is a bad one. What would you feel?
- Quem tem coragem bate palma! ?
- nmpk sedap tp x berani nk mkn sbb takut peluh tu masuk lam kuah puteh tu (sorry sbb xtau nm ape) sepatutnye kuah puteh tu alihkn dlu di tmpat lain
- my love ❤❤❤
- Cooking outside is good when the chef flings the food on the ground.
- Malingsia gak bisa bikin makanan yg enak
- Pritong itlog ni aling mikmik
- Yes, it tastes so good, I tried before. But need to wait long, have to be patient.
- Terlebih minyak…..?
- มันก้อคือหอยทอดของเมืองไทยนี่แหละ แต่ของเมืองไทยทำไวเสร็จไว น้ำมันไม่ต้องเยอะขนาดนี้!
- i been there and the food was really really great..
- Omg. Sedap ke? Takot plak nk mkn. ? Uncle halal x kuah tu? Risau ah.
- Minyaknya byk bgt ngeeri
- Ini namanya telor orak arek wkwkkw
- oysters and oil are taking off like airports …
Love you so much from Indonesia ??? ???? ??
- O pessoal asiático são uns porcos imundos
- 굴전이 훨씬 쉬운데말야… 5분동안 계란지짐만 봤잖음?!
- Some of the oil that gets thrown out … is really wasteful
- كومنت عربي?
- Yiiii yekkkkk…jijik
- NE iniaku cucumber nenek
- gosong ???
- Makanan ga sehat,dongo
- Apparently this was the best oo jian in JB/Malaysia. I had it before, kinda oily for my taste but the oyster was realllly big and fresh.
- Feel bothered. 1 liter for the amount of oil poured out by grandpa ?
- Looks yummy! ?❤
- ??? yummmyy
- Look delicious, ?
- Sedapnya ??????
- Really short for Dancing Bacons! ? but I always enjoy you content! ??
- Kayanya enakk
- 말레이시아 계란요리인가요^^
Readmore Comment Video
All those spices and herbs in your spice rack can do more than provide calorie-free, natural flavorings to enhance and make food delicious. They’re also an incredible source of antioxidants and help rev up your metabolism and improve your health at the same time.
Sushi Cartoon Wallpaper – Hamburger Wallpaper Hd
Nobody in Singapore drinks Singapore Slings. It’s one of the first things you find out there. What you do in Singapore is eat. It’s a really food-crazy culture, where all of this great food is available in a kind of hawker-stand environment.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Pomegranate Images Hd – Fruit Wallpaper
I travel nearly 200 to 300 miles a day for my matches and promotions and end up eating junk food, which is not good for me. Things are better when I am at home; my wife is a very good cook, and she makes rice, dal, and chapatis for me.
Provision as much pure and organic food as you can, and let the rest go by.
Food Background Wallpaper – Backdrop Food
We farm workers are closest to food production. We were the first to recognize the serious health hazards of agriculture pesticides to both consumers and ourselves.
I was mainly raised by a working mum who didn’t have much time or inclination for making food. So I had three or four basic meals: fish fingers and a tomato; a packet scotch egg and a tomato; pasta with a tin of tomatoes; and extra mild plastic-y cheddar chopped into cubes with bits of cucumber.
Pizza Background Wallpaper – Chocolate Brown Background
Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods – these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat.
Move to Italy. I mean it: they know about living in debt; they don’t care. I stayed out there for five months while I was making a film called ‘Order Of Death,’ and they’ve really got it sussed. Nice cars. Sharp suits. Great food. Stroll into work at 10. Lunch from 12 till three. Leave work at five. That’s living!