He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
We were so poor as kids. I didn’t even see a bathtub, running water, hot water, commode – we didn’t have any of that. We started with a humble log house, milk cow, garden-raised our own food, killed a hog every year in the fall, and had the meat hanging up in the smokehouse – that was our childhood, me and ol’ Si.
Eating without conversation is only stoking.
Marcus Samuelsson is a chef who inspires me everyday. He has such a deep understanding of flavors and techniques. His food is representative of the diverse world that we live in. What he has done in Harlem with Red Rooster is very special. Marcus is not just a chef, he’s a food activist.
We have to bring children into a new relationship to food that connects them to culture and agriculture.
For people familiar with Eastern Europe, Marci Shore’s ‘The Taste of Ashes’ is, in spite of its subject matter, delicious. A professor at Yale with much experience in Eastern Europe, she writes with great sureness of touch, weaving personal recollections with intellectual commentary and ideas with emotions, including her own.
- Whatever she is doing..there is always a smile on her face.mesmerizing!
- This channel is like liziqi..
So much knowledge
- Not pictured: The hell that is cleaning that gigantic wok every night.
- she takes the word homemade to another level.
- 2:48 – The English caption says “ferment for six hours”. I was prepared to write a correction because it’s actually the enzyme from the sprouted barley that is converting starch from the rice into sugar. But before writing my comment, I double-checked something. I had always thought that fermentation always implied the activity of bacteria or yeast. But now I know that enzymatic action, even without the presence of a living organism is also considered fermentation.
As a native English speaker, I never expected this channel to give me a lesson in English, but today I learned a thing.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness… I wish i had the life this people have… Living in a relaxing place, without stupid goverment and social problems.
- I thought that kid was sneaking candy while she slept xD instead he was actually being super nice
- 이 영상은 자막이 없네ㅠ
- As they say to win a man’s
heart is thru his stomach
definitely this woman will
win a lot.
She’s s so knowledgeable
when it comes to cooking.😍
- She should win the noble prize for “Chemistry”
- صديقتي الكورية تعيش في فيينا عندها قناة على يوتيوبfrau lauv تعمل فيديوهات رائعة هل من الممكن القدوم إلى القناة والمشاركة
- It seems like korean traditional candy “Yeot”😋
- She has put a lot of effort on making it. She is really a hardworking women.. please put English sub so we can know how your making it
- Jie Jie: “add in an appropriate amount of boiled water”
me, who has no plans of making this: what does that meannnnn???? how muchhhhhh?????
- I find the background music so soothing! I love it!
- Золотые руки 👌
Как терпеливо она все это делает, и еще все знает в таком юном возрасте.
- Sis makes me wanna go in the mountains and live on a farm
- انا ما عم افهم شي من هالانسانة شو عم تعمل بس شكلو شي حلو ودايما بحضر فيديوهاتها😊
- Maltose or malt sugar, wiki tell it was discovered by western chemist in 1872; where it actually been produce by eastern farmer since thousand years ago lol
- 👍 صديقتي الكورية تعيش في فيينا عندها قناة على يوتيوبfrau lauv تعمل فيديوهات رائعة هل من الممكن القدوم إلى القناة والمشاركة
- Did anybody else flinch at 0:20 when those bean things flew down at the camera? I felt like I was being attacked. 🤣
- I always watch your videos! Love from Philippines💖
- Omg this candy looks so tasty I want one ! 😋
- 아 귀엽다 바로 하나 무는거 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- *and even when I’m with my boo… all I think about is you, you know I’m crazy over you 🎶”*
Has no one else heard this in the BG music??? Hahahah I love it!!
- skin care routine too please!
- Be careful with my heart~~~
- 看起来就好吃 厉害了小姑娘
- How could anyone dislike a cooking video? 🙄
- Her hard working reminds me of Janggeum 🙂 ❤
- Parabéns você é ótima sabe fazer de tudo nossa perfeita 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
- 이것은 내가 매우 아름답다고 부르는 것입니다
- oh my God I’m tired instead of her..Do you even get tired??😂😂
- 簡單俐落的影片很療癒, 因為節奏快, 我都得專心看…
- I would like to know how she cleans those bamboo containers though, like how to get them cleaned, sterilized, so on.
- 한국어 자막도 누가 달아줬음 좋겠다ㅠㅠ
- I have fallen in love with these tutorials! I’m so happy I stumbled upon this channel! ❤️❤️❤️
- Reminds me of yeot
Edit: why was the recommendation for “yeot” yeet?
- Que difícil!
Não vi ela colocando açúcar…
- 3:27 beautiful
- صراحه لمن اشوف فيديوهاته احسن ابراحه نفسيه عله الهدوء والتواضع مع العلم ما اعرف أغلب المكونات اتمناله التوفيق
- _I’M ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH YOUR VIDEO..SO RELAXING😍😍NOW THIS IS LIFE_
- They r eating healthy food
- The background music sounds like please be careful with my heart
- I love her videos. But imagine the amount of work preparing these whewwww
- Reminded me of Xue Yang . 😢
- what’s the audio? It sounds so familiar to me
- Hi iam from India. Iam watching your all videos very nice. You are looking so beautiful. Mind relax videos.every night I see your videos and go to sleep.
- Ahhh finally a peaceful place on YouTube 🧘🏼♀️
- Просто восхищаюсь! Красотка!💐💐 ❤️ Баревнер из Армении🇦🇲
- The background music tho kinda reminded me of a song from the phillipines 😂
- Oh my… that is exactly what my grandma made me. I am korean thou. That is really delicious. I did not know how precious it was and how much she did hardworking. I miss my grandma.
- Amazing she should be a model, she is beautiful ❤ 💕 💗 ❤
- She works so hard with a cute smile❤️ 😘😘😘
- where does she get the energy?!! respect !!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼
- So proud of my Chinese heritage
- Watching her videos makes me feel sane amidst university stress
- This reminds me of that Korean candy that does it in a similar fashion.
- Amazing.. i was just looking up the recipe for this malt sugar candy yesterday. Had a craving for it. Thank you
- I know my back will be hurting alot doing this kind of food chore 😭😭😭
- 브금 뭔가 달빛천사 오르골에서 나오는 노래같당
- تجي عليك تڨول ديت مرا 😍 ياخويا ياخويا 😢
- The amount of work she puts in is amazing! Love the video❤
- I can’t explain how much I love your channel… its like healing
- This is amazing, you made natural taffy!
- Que increíble volver a los orígenes aunque sea en videos. Haces un trabajo de gran valor y riqueza en cada video. Simplemente una hora de arte.
- Daamn, she’s cute 😍
- Can some one tell me the name of the song?
It sounds so familiar to me but I dont remember the name D:
- This vid reminds me of my childhood😔😔 tho i always eat the candy while its still sticky and not hard
- I have watched all your videos and it is like therapy to me
Everything you do looks so effortless and elegant
I would also love to taste your food as it looks appetizing and unique
Love from Turkey ❤️
- New Zealand can watch your vids without end. Happy New year.. don’t stop making videos.. 🙂
- youtube needs more videos like this,i am always watching with a smile 🙂
- Oh mine so much of hard work I love to watch the video everything is so fresh
- I actually know the song lol
- the true meaning of beauty women <3
- That’s lot of work 0o0
Amazing, I’d really love to try any of the food you make, they always looks fresh and delicious
Really nice Chanel :))
- Shes keeping the tradition alive, thank you
- Whatever you do, its always amazing! Your connection to nature is ❤️. I love all your cooking.. when im sad, i just watch your videos then Im okey.
- All of this work is a full time job and you do it all effortlessly.
- This channel is damn beautiful. I truly envy your way of life!
A poet could write volumes about diners, because they’re so beautiful. They’re brightly lit, with chrome and booths and Naugahyde and great waitresses. Now, it might not be so great in the health department, but I think diner food is really worth experiencing periodically.
Anime Food Wallpaper – Healthy Diet Wallpaper
Animals that we eat are raised for food in the most economical way possible, and the serious food producers do it in the most humane way possible. I think anyone who is a carnivore needs to understand that meat does not originally come in these neat little packages.
There are blessings in being close to the soil, in raising your own food even if it is only a garden in your yard and a fruit tree or two. Those families will be fortunate who, in the last days, have an adequate supply of food because of their foresight and ability to produce their own.
Avocado Emoji Wallpaper – Food Wallpaper Kitchen
My husband and I went to Japan for our honeymoon, and you look at, like, the presentation of the food, and it’s ridiculous. It looks like a Mondrian painting or something. Everything looks like a bunch of little Hello Kitty erasers when you eat a little bento box in Japan. It’s so precise and beautiful and processed and neat.
I really liked the food in Japan. There is something so organized, neat, and methodical about it. They put a lot of care and quality into their cooking. I also love Mediterranean, New American, and Italian food, because the cuisines borrow influences from all over the world.
Healthy Food Background – Grilled Chicken Wallpaper
If we want to fight people in the world, we should fight them with pillows – pillows stuffed with food, medicine, music… That would be so much cheaper than bombs.
Frida’ was a joy; this was delicious, I couldn’t wait every day to get to the set, although I was exhausted, and have my leg get cut off or lose the baby or be in her shoes and get to play my hero and be able to go places emotionally. You know, we live for parts like this. This is a dream for an actor.
Cartoon Donut Wallpaper – Banana Background Image
I feel it is an obligation to help people understand the relation of food to agriculture and the relationship of food to culture.
I won’t eat any cereal that doesn’t turn the milk purple.