If the people use the wealth bestowed on them by God for themselves alone or for treasuring it, it is like a corpse. But if they decide to share it with others, it becomes sacred food.
It is as necessary for man to live in beauty rather than ugliness as it is necessary for him to have food for an aching belly or rest for a weary body.
My family lived off the land and summer evening meals featured baked stuffed tomatoes, potato salad, corn on the cob, fresh shelled peas and homemade ice cream with strawberries from our garden. With no air conditioning in those days, the cool porch was the center of our universe after the scorching days.
In the hot summer months, popsicles are a perfect way to cool down while enjoying a delicious, fruity treat. Frozen, refreshing, mouth-friendly candy on a stick cannot get any better… or can it?
What is poor? We had food. We dressed well. We didn’t have a lot, but what we had fit, and it was always neat.
Listen – of course money changes everything, but so does sunlight, and so does food: These are powerful but neutral energy sources, neither inherently good nor evil but shaped only by the way we use them.
- Why dont we request discovery or TLC channel to promote her show on tv..so everyones parents and friends get refreshed by watching her video..how many are agree with me hit the like
- I like this channel so much, that I hate the two add boxes that pops up before ending
- I must say, you are fiercely beautiful, strong and incredibly talented! I absolutely love these videos. You are truly the best type of role model for any young person and even many adults. Many many blessings to you, your lovely family and home. 🙏🏼☺️💖
- She’s so talented and she has such beautiful hair!
- Watching her videos suddenly made me want to own a farm and be a good cook even tho I have zero cooking skills🗿😂
- Her eating speed though :)))
- This is the best of the best. You need to be given all of the awards from YouTube. You are so talented ❤️
- Thought I was going to learn how to cook Mapo Tofu, didn’t expect I had to start with growing my own soy beans first.
- One of the best channels I’ve ever seen on Youtube . I mean , EVER ……….
- Your videos show me parts of my culture from my mom’s half. I’m part Chinese and seeing your videos helps me feel like I am connecting with that part of my roots. I like them 🙂
- Regular Chinese making “mapo tofu”: let’s buy some tofu from supermarket.
Liziqi making “mapo tofu”: let’s make some tofu to make “mapo tofu”
- Prep time: Half a day, excluding time taken to grow the beans
Eating time: 5:18 – 5:22
- Good thing China ban import waste from the west. keep China beauty like this.
- Now iam obsessed with that big Wok in her kitchen. I want that in my life.
- She’s like a Ghibli character, I love these videos – so soothing ❤️❤️❤️
- The cinematography, the scenery, the interactions with Grandma, the music, the culture and heritage, the vast abilities of this woman, everything about these videos are as amazing and beautiful as this woman!!
- That ending reminded me of Jun’s Kitchen lol
- She doesnt have any plastic utensils. All from wood. Stone. Iron. So healthy
- I absolutely LOVE tofu, I don’t think I could be vegetarian without it, so mad respect to the Chinese culture for inventing such a versatile source of protein that’s both good for health and the environment!
- Our family loves Li Ziqi. My wife & two daughters are getting to it.
I think if all women learn from her ways, families are stronger and healthier.
- Gordan Ramsay: No one can beat my cooking skills😎
Liziqi: Watch Me.
- Who needs to live in a dense city if you have a perfect and healthy life in this heaven like place.
- Even her heavy stone is aesthetically pleasing, dang
- Everything is homemade handmade she’s limitless 💕
- One of the Best ending on YouTube ever 👀😂
- Oh my god, it was made from raw material. I was shocked, it is definitely amazing !!! She is the Best One food YouTuber I ever seen, not One Of !!!
- These is very similar with making cheese,different is soya vs milk.
- The ending ik is edited but looked like she just inhaled the bowl lol
- I enjoy to watch every single step she did ❤️
- Preparation time is the whole day and eating time 2 seconds 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
- Mapo dofu is my favorite chinese dish. Xie xie.
- Recipe for Mapo Tofu:
– 1st, own a piece of land
– 2nd, plan some beans
- She is like a princess, this channel beats anything they’re showing on Food Network in the states. This channel is better than any Tv series i have ever seen. She inspired me to cook Vietnamese food
- I Just Want see Your Face ❤❤❤❤
All the life In your eyes❤❤❤❤❤
- This is absolute my favorite!
I’m Japanese and like Chinese culture
I’m very happy to watch your video^_^
- The best video I have ever seen on youtube this makes my mind and heart relax and and most of all everything in this video is full of inspiration and beauty.
- She takes the expression “from scratch” to a whole nother level
- How come someone be so pretty and perfect!!
- 100% thought the Gravity Falls theme song was gonna play:(:(
- I follow 3 history channels on here. The Townsend’s (American), Mrs. Crocombe (English), and now Li Ziqi’s channel. I found her name in the comments of others. History is very interesting
- Holy cow, the tofu looks insanely good, what a talented chef Liziqi is
- Sep 2019 & still watching it again & again. Take care always!
- 偶然点开一个 ，一晃看了一通宵，做了些什么菜我都不记得了，我只知道她是个神仙，绝对是。
- I wish I was liziqi grandma 😂😂😂
- i love mapo tofu,… one of my favorite food ever
- idk why this made me feel nostalgic as if im chinese lmao
- You’re awesome!!! Keep doing your best! Lots of love and a new sub from this fella ❤
- As Chinese when i see the caption, i was like “mapo tofu? so easy ”
After finishishing the video, i was so wrong.
- This is one of my favorite dishes. Now I understand why it tastes so good.
- The most wonderful things i see it in my life
- This is one of my all time favorite dishes. So nice to see it made.
- Ohhhhhhoooo😛completed having food with in seconds
- I love that ending. Kind of like a cold glass of milk and slap it on the counter after your done lols
- 4:33 Not gonna lie, I giggled when she brought out that crazy knife 😀
- 5:17 – Eats faster than I do.
- 2:16- I’m stealing that idea of that strainer, only miniaturized. I can use that idea for canning.
- Just wanted to say thank you for all your videos. Absolutely love you and all that you do. Have a blessed day.
- I love Mapo tofu, it’s one of my favorite dishes
- me: i just bought a pack of fresh firm tofu!!
her: aww that’s adorable, hold my ingredients…^♡^)/
- My son has now joined your fan-base here in Tennessee, said what you were cooking “looked really good!” 🙂 As always thank you for your hard work, best wishes.
- 甘口しか食べれないのに、こういうの見るとちょっと辛いだろうけど食べれそうって思ってしまうw あー美味しそう(´﹃｀)
- Elle est vraiment très travailleuse,je me demande comment elle fait
- Mapo tofu is my favorite.
I know how to make tofu too.😊
- Who said cooking can’t be an art. Your videos are incredible beautiful, a whole experience for the eyes, ears and soul. Thank you very much for your creativity and art!
- I keep coming back o this one particular video. I think I’m in love with it. I’ve never even had mapo tofu, but it looks so damn good I want to eat my monitor.
- This person is amazing.
- I love guessing what she’s making in these videos. “Those are soy beans she’s grinding. She’s making tofu? No, now it’s liquified. Soy milk? Wait, she’s straining it. Soy… cheese? No, that’s definitely turning into tofu. I’m a dumbass who was right the first time.”
- OMG! I am already addicted to your channel. You are awesome! Never seen a video that made me calm. Keep this up.🌹😍👍😍🌹
- I get refresh through your channel after come from my office
- I love this video because my long time dreams cooking video next time I born to this place
- I love watching her cooking skills
- I love mapo tofu! And saw she’s getting beans… was like “hmmm the ones i eat have no beans like that…” then realized she’s making her OWN tofu. I know nothing 😂😂😂
- “You feel like the one when I taste it” 🎵🎶🎶🎵 Lay Zhang Mapo Tofu
- The best Mapo Tofu I have ever seen in my life . Mapo Tufu is one of my favorite Chinese dish but it’s so rare to find and eat in Thailand . Most Chinese food in Thailand are not Si-chuan style .
- So nice and peaceful. Love the garden to table concept! Subscribed
- This background music remind anyone else of Runescape for some reason?
- My toddler loves tofu, and this vids was really neat! Wish it had the steps at the bottom
- The way she downed that tofu at the end in under 3 seconds…😱
- I still have the felling i am watching a Royal 👑 family
This is the first time in my whole life i know from what is the soy sauces & tofu r made it is caled in arabic فول حراتي
Readmore Comment Video
Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are.
Cool Food Backgrounds – It Is Delicious
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
I make smart food choices. I love food, especially fish, chicken, and beef.
Marshmallow Candy Wallpaper – Wallpaper Pizza Hut
I feel an important part of beauty is not only what you do on the outside but also what you put into the inside. Good fresh food with many vegetables along with love and caring for others. I spend way more time serving others than I do on my beauty routine daily.
So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being.
Kebab Wallpaper – Healthy Food Background
Dinner is often a very celebratory environment, a very safe place, a time to reflect and let the day go and enjoy good food and good wine. It’s a very peaceful moment during the day. A great dinner can change your day around.
A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.
Starbucks Drinks Wallpaper – Cute Food Wallpaper
Some doomsayers think the collapse will be triggered by runaway government spending, excessive taxation, oppressive regulation, food shortages, fuel shortages or natural disasters such as deadly pandemics or lethal changes in the world’s climate.
Never order food in excess of your body weight.