It was my Uncle George who discovered that alcohol was a food well in advance of modern medical thought.
I was always a junk food person, still am.
I love food, and not surprisingly, I often suffer from stomach upsets when I overeat in general, let alone when I’m competing.
We were so poor as kids. I didn’t even see a bathtub, running water, hot water, commode – we didn’t have any of that. We started with a humble log house, milk cow, garden-raised our own food, killed a hog every year in the fall, and had the meat hanging up in the smokehouse – that was our childhood, me and ol’ Si.
Being a consultant is like flying first-class. The food is terrific, the drinks are cold. But all you can do is walk up to the pilot and say, ‘bank left.’ If you’re in management, you have the controls.
I normally don’t love green juices, but Body & Eden makes theirs tasty by blending ingredients like avocado and banana with the usual suspects like kale and spinach. Delicious as they are, they’re low calorie, and the drink names are catchy: I Have Balance, I Have Energy, and my favorite, I Have Calm.
- This girls name is Li Ziqi and she was orphaned at a very young age so she went to live with her grandparents in the countryside. As a young adult she lived in the city but then moved back to the countryside to take care of her grandma after her grandpa passed away.
She uploads her videos on Weibo and her fans re-upload her videos on Youtube.
She also has longer videos with bloopers that show she is the one setting up the camera and recording/cooking/building.. basically doing everything herself.
I first found her through a Facebook video and was like “omg!!! the chinese girl version of primitive technologies” lol
- Her days are so productive and here I am in bed eating yesterday’s leftovers ??♀️
- 근데 이거 한국 전통 음식인데 중국음식이라 태그 넣는 노양심 무엇?
- Kimchi is the soul food of Korea. I’d never known that Chinese also eat Kimchi the same way we do… love your cooking love the way you live.
- It’s difficult to imagine her sitting at a desk editing this…
- This is what I imagine studio Ghibli films look like in real life.
- 김치는 한국 고유의 음식입니다.
- I think god created 1 person with the ability of 100 talented people named Ziqi
- Kimchi is a Korean food.Don’t mistake it for Chinese food.
- 김치는 한국 고유의 대표 음식입니다.
- 중화사상 난리났네ㅋㅋㅋ유튜브도 우회해서 보는것들이
- 한국 전통 요리를 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다 ?❤ 전 한국인입니다 당신의 채널을 자주 보고 있습니다 ?
- I’m Korean. Kimchi was the korean’s traditional food. Your kimchi looked very delicious. Thank you~♡
- 한국의 김치를 여기서 보다니 너무 반가왔어요^^
잘 익은 김치 그대로도 좋구요
돼지고기 넣은 김치찌게도 정말 일품이죠^^
- Best Channel I hve ever seen .it’s so relaxing actually I m addicted ??
- I love watching her twist the heads of cabbage off for some reason.
- this is just beyond ordinary I just feel that I’m away from the worries of life while watching her videos love from India ??
- 얘네들 또 남의나라꺼 지들꺼라고 우기네 그렇게 탐나냐 김치가? 느그들꺼중엔 자랑할게 없지?ㅋㅋㅋ
- The scenery is beautiful
The girl is charming
The food is delicious
The comment section is amusing
- Wow a nice girl , i like her the way that she cooked
- No shots of her eating it this time. 🙁 Looks delicious. I love how everything is reusable. She wastes nothing. And fresh farm food is so healthy.
- People getting offended that she is “stealing” a Korean dish and passing it off as Chinese need to read what she wrote in the description box ?
- This channel is one of those things that define, “It’s a peaceful life”
- I came here not to argue with anyone, I’m here to relax and enjoy these wonderful talent of an Angel.
Just love… From Philippines ??
Xie Xie !!! ☺️☺️
- There are hundreds of kimchi varieties in Korea.
‘White kimchi’ is also kind of kimchi
- Wow, her Kimchee must be amazingly good,
Just like almost my grandmother how she made it. She is truly amazing.
Someone was walking
- I cannot believe people on this thread are arguing about Kim chi ??♀️ Every country has their own version of foods. I am Vietnamese and I make tacos, I dare you to come at me ?
- me: sees keyword “kimchi”
also me: CLICK
- I found her videos by mistake and now I’m hooked
The food and the scenery is so excellent
I have fallen in love with Kimchi Fried Rice
- Liziqi, please make a video showing how you take care of animals
You are so amazing
- I forget myself when i watch her videos
- Where did you put your microphone? Why does it sound so close, or is it because your surroundings are so quiet?
It’s so relaxing….
- Thank you for make kimchi, *KOREAN* TRADITIONAL FOOD 😉
- Masya Allah byk bgt tanaman sawinya❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ pny rmh ky gini betah bgt dirmh masak2 trs❤️❤️❤️
- Imagining my life in lanao would be like this 🙂 I miss my home town Lanao del sur
- I love Li Ziqi. She is amazing ??☺️. I would love to help her and learn from her.
- Dear sis can you tell us kimchi ingredients names in ENGLISH .
- What a beautiful & healthy life she’s got. Away from technology and social media’s disease.
- Oh my Gosh! It looks so delicious ?! I wanna eat some of this tasty kimchi, too! ?
- This kimchi looks beautiful, wish I could see all the ingredients and amounts you added
- Why are you so amazing..?
- I made kimchi in the spring . Because of this video ❤
- The origin of kimchi dates back at least to the early period of the Three Kingdoms (37 BC‒7 AD)
- هل من يتحدث العربية هنا ????
- 개인적으로 저 항아리 겁나 탐남… ㅎㅎ 정말이지 밀봉 아닌 밀봉아닌가..
그리구 언냐~ 김치찌게엔 돼지고기가 진리! ㅋㅋ
- I don’t know but I’m Inlove with her❣
- I like how you do everything with alacrity. I noticed even how you do this when putting on your boots. I guess I’m infatuated with you. LOL!
- I’m so lucky to be able to watch ur videos and born in this generation too
It’s a vibe that your channel gives me that is everything will be ohk and just live every moment and make ever second count ?….. And work hard
- I love to watch her cooking and any other channell those make videos of cooking… But never tried any of them ??
- The music in this video is absolutely magical
- 설마김친가했는데 진짜넹.. ??
- This video (2017) is so beautiful as same as the newest one (9/2019), which I just watched it in couple minutes ago.
- I wanna go live with her! T_T
- 2:08 Satisfying
- Ahhh finally something that can be prepared from our local groceries!
- I always love every episode of her YouTube movie. It’s beautiful
- Dame! Your cute as a button. ❤?✌?
- ❤️❤️ me for you, you are amazing and beautiful girl
- Wish I was there to share it with you and your Grandmother – it looks delicious!
Scottish Lady ❤️
- These videos are so relaxing. A lot of techniques you use reminded my mother, who lived on a farm in turkey before meeting my father, of her childhood and teenage years.
Much love from Germany, you are awesome!
- 대박. 이정도 촬영이면 완전 전문가가 제작한 수준….자유자재 아웃포커싱, 씬전환, 연출력…왠만한 방송국 다큐멘터리 제작수준….
- I would like to visit this place.. My dream place??waav
- *2:01** that low key scared me especially since I just came back from watching the new Pennywise trailer*
hint: look to the right of the screen behind her
- Incrivel amei ❤
- I love everything about her house..wow.. Her skills so amazing, i know of course this is her life.. So, she know what to do.. Her house .. Is one of my dream.. Live with animal and plant.. Traditional house.. Good luck..
- 언니 김치찌개 끓여줘서 고마워
- What catorgory is her channel?
My thoughts are: food, ASMR and Primitivr
- Trust me no one doing it like her❤️
- the way she spin the cabbage around… she could be a efficient killer
- I’m from Russia, and I’m so excited from your films. I’m feeling cozy and relaxed. You help me ending a day and go to sleep. From Russia with love. You’re very cool. Stay do this. I’m subscribe .
- 아닠ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ김치를 여기서 볼줄이얔ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 심지어 김치찌개잖앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌ
- I am in love❤️
- Amazing! This is a chef masterclass! I so wanna taste the ” Buddha Jumped Over the Wall”
- I come from work and this is how I relax. Thank you for these wonderful videos!
- Oh my god. I’m late but I’m so ashamed going through the comments. Ya’ll are arguing about a CABBAGE. A. CABBAGE.
I’m Korean and I eat kimchi everyday but I didn’t come here to fight. Just clicked the video bc i got excited to see her work with some tasty kimchi. DAMN. People dumb as hell getting offended over a vegetable.
- When she mixes the kimchi paste.. mmmmm
I can smell it from the other side of the wold #drool
- oh. How i love to watch her and the videos. She is amazing. Never gets tired. I do enjoy this it relaxes me.
- Me: *Looking for comments arguing about cabbage/kimchi* uh where
Comment section: Majority is in Chinese and Korean
Me: Oh. There.
- Way of cooking is amazing, love from india?
- 0:27 slippers want ?
- آحـبُ:* قناتج كلش فديتج استمري
- I like all your videos…. before going to bed I watch so I that I will sleep easily n happily enjoying the weather, nature ND the way of ur cooking
- The sound of leaves when she is plucking it out o soil is heavenly,..
Fresh from farm…♥️
- I’m Korean American, when I saw this video I was actually really excited to read that you were going to make kimchi! I didn’t think of it as appropriation at all, especially when I saw what you wrote in the description. Just throwing that out there, keep doing what you do! ^u^ Gonna watch the video now, I already know I’ll love it. <3
- No introduction needed!! Really amazing! ?
- I’m Korean, watching a Chinese girl make Kimchi. I’ve come full circle.
- When I see this presentation, I am struck with the width and breadth of knowledge and skill this girl has. Impressive, really.
- I worried for the geese for a second ?
- you are just so perfect ♥️
- I love it how everything’s either fresh, cured, dried, smoked or fermented ??
- Please mention the recipe ingredients with names for those who cant understand Please
- Liziqi picking veges like” I want you and you and yes you as well and that round one yea both of you come along”
- Ur cooking ways are amazing n tasty and it’s very spicy ??️?️?️?️?️
- It is so relaxing to watch your videos. ????
- Most beautiful cooking show ever!
- Best YouTube channel ever! With admiration from California 😉 You’re amazing! ?
Readmore Comment Video
I was a vegetarian first. I had high blood pressure at 27, everybody in my family died of cancer, and I knew it was in the food, so I changed my diet.
Chicken Food Wallpaper – Kawaii Banana Wallpaper
I’m a taco guy, so I like Mexican food, and any form of a taco, I’m going to eat it. During the season, I’ll make it a grilled chicken taco. But after the season, give me a regular beef taco and fill it to capacity. I need meat, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo, and everything you got.
I love to cook comfort food. I’ll make fish and vegetables or meat and vegetables and potatoes or rice. The ritual of it is fun for me, and the creativity of it.
Leftovers Wallpaper – Wallpaper Menu Restaurant
I know that a lot of my life is spent thinking about crisps and eating crisps and hating myself for eating crisps. It’s just not worth it. Or it wouldn’t be if crisps weren’t so delicious.
I was always a junk food person, still am.
Wallpaper Waffle – Food Desktop Wallpaper
What is this drive to be thinner, prettier, better dressed, other? Who exactly is this other and what does she look like beyond the jacket she’s wearing or the food she’s not eating? What might we be doing, thinking, feeling about if we didn’t think about body image, ever?
The 1 to 2 billion poorest in the world, who don’t have food for the day, suffer from the worst disease: globalization deficiency. The way globalization is occurring could be much better, but the worst thing is not being part of it. For those people, we need to support good civil societies and governments.
Healthy Diet Wallpaper – Food Desktop Wallpaper
I’ve always joked that my food memoirs will be titled ‘Brutta ma Buona,’ the phrase Italians use to describe food that’s delicious but rustic-looking at best: ugly but good.
There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food.