You know the trait of a crocodile, don’t you? It never hunts outside water. It always goes into the water to catch its prey. It never goes in the villages or in the bush looking for food. It strikes at the appropriate time. So a good guerrilla leader strikes at the appropriate time.
I only eat organic. I love salads and believe food is our best medicine. My son is so brainwashed, he thinks McDonald’s is the devil.
Our budget works to reduce and eliminate the risk of attacks at our ports, rails, in the skies, our food supply and roads by allowing for increases in many of the programs and agencies to help protect these important areas of commerce and travel.
I’d like to be rich. I’d like a lot of money to put into my physicals and to buy food for all my friends.
The people who harvest America’s food must be treated with respect and earn a living wage.
If I can, I love staying in pajamas all day and watching movies and eating good food.
- Village life is not easy….she is really a hardworking girl?
- 영상마다 한국인 댓글 찾는 사람 손
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오늘도 힐링 감사합니다♥️♥️
- 드디어 한국에서도 따라만들어 볼 수 있는 요리입니다. 늘 좋은 영상과 요리 감사합니다. 한글 자막을 달아주시는 분께도 감사를 전합니다. 5세 아들과 재미있게 보고 있습니다. 운남에 가서 살고 싶다고 하네요.
- Plucking vegetables from the garden is awesome..
- 한국어 달아 주시는 분께 감사해요
한국 시골집 같은 느낌
너무 정감이 가고 좋아요~^^
- Wow. I cant stop watching your vedios. It is like a professional movie. So peaceful and beautiful.
- Everything is fresh and organic ?
I really love ur video…plz english sub title
- 美的像看電影一般。不對! 比電影還好看! 卻又有點完美到不真實。總之，看了出神。哈哈
- The music of this video makes the mind very much comfortable.
- Hi sista im from srilankan I lik you frud and you plas so biuti ful
- 단호박, 단호박을 사러 가야겠어…!!!
- Hello from India.It reminds me of the village where I was born. I love all your videos.. Keep it up❤️
- 와! 이거는 집에서도 만들어 볼수 있겠네요 감사합니다!!
- 단호박이 한국의 서너 배 크기네요ㅋㅋ 이거 해서 먹어볼래요!
- You know what you made me realize what is simple life is. Im so envy. I want to see myself living in that kind of serene place. No social media and gadgets.
- Thank you for sharing your peaceful lifestyle with us. May God bless you and your family ?
- You’re so lucky to live in place like this one
Your fan from Iraq??
- Gerçekten sizi videolarınızı izlemek huzur veriyor, öyle canım sıkkındı ki, şu an içim huzur doldu ❤❤?
- you are beautiful with “Ao dai “ of Vietnamese ?❤️?
- Love the background music reminds me of acient Chinese movie so relaxing remove stress from work and the food,thank you
- What a contrast in technology!
The tools of cooking, butchering, cutting, carrying and preserving are technology that is hundreds of years old. Fires are kindled with a burning twig or leaf — not even a match is used.
(well, a Bic lighter off screen)
The tools for the world to watch are not old, but are technologically advanced to the highest resolution and are still held in the same hands, in the same house.
- Your videos always make us happy, thank you!!!
- I like the sound it gives me the “Untamed” vibes.
- Even though I ddnt understnd ur language I keep watching ur videos. Keep going..tons of love from India ♥️♥️♥️♥️
- We have this in the Philippines, we use sweet potato ❤️
- This is the most beautiful and most adorable channel m following on my youtube…..❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
- Everything is organic and fresh..i love your coocking, hardwork,and respect.especially your attitude..awsome..god bless you..cutee…..
- I love to see the dogs, they are very happy ?
- I want go this place..so beautiful and i feel peace from the city..
- very peaceful, calm& quiet…
♥ from Bangladesh
- Assalamo owalaikom….Dianxi ….I am surprised. …about your brilliant idea….love you ….sweetheart. …fan from Bangladesh. …plz ….if u have time plz reply me??????
- I’m really love this hardworking lady.
- U make the best thumbnails. Love the color, love ur vision
- Eu sou do Brasil, seus videos são ótimos. Alguém do Brasil Assistindo em 2019?
- Nice background music moreover her cooking style is superrrr
- I really enjoy your videos they are so interesting, I like all the fresh ingredients and how you make them so delicious! The scenery in your village is beautiful
- I wish I could live this place have peace and beautiful nature
- 聞香下馬~炸ㄉ香~~流口水ㄌ~~南瓜雜糧饅頭……偶家早餐攏呷炊ㄝㄡ~~沙拉筍是哇ㄟ最愛~~哈 養生~
- love from india….❤❤❤
- يالله كيف الجنه وانا اشتهيت المكان دا ?
- May I wish I had a garden or field like u n what a pleasant music plus fresh fresh vegetables ?????
- Love these videos that are inspiring and wonderful to watch
- Beautiful cultivation every inch of the fertile soil is planted something
The chinese are hard working and dedication whatever they do it has passion and love … u name it
- I love your stone mill, how i can get one of that?
- Where is Dawang?
- When I got tired or boaring I fresh up myself by watching your videos … Thanks dear your fan from India ?
- I wish i can coming yourhome one time. So wonderful. You’re very lovely and talent.
- i just thought of something! You are able to upload this videos means your village have access to internet when it seems so detached from all the things modern. And mine barely got any at all when we have almost everything.
- Beautiful music, great recipe, beautiful girl …
- I love ? u more more I love ur dresses cooking U r beautiful mashallah Allah blessed u ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????♀️??♀️??♀️??♂️??♀️???☺️???? this all for u free I love more
- I love your videos. Thank you for sharing your cooking and beautiful home with us.
- 드디어 할 수 있는 음식이다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I see your videos to relax myself it is so beautiful climate
- One of the most beautiful videos on YouTube in some times I think of learning Chinese language and medicine to live there life, especially in this region
- This is my favorite!! Your cooking video makes me feel calm and relieved
1I am really happy to watch your video with Korean subtitle as well!!!
Thank you for everything~~
- • Knowledge Of by
- Perfect life I love it
- I always watch your videos at night before I sleep. It helps me have a peaceful night.
- God bless you more with abundant blessings thanks for sharing your amazing talent from the Philippines ❤️
- Awesomely beautiful music, and art of creation of food. Always enjoyable
- that doggy is eating with so satisfaction, melt my heart.. thank you..
- Waw segarrre sekali disana tempatnya. Aku membayangkan tinggal disana.
- This video brings back my childhood memories. My mom always cook this one. So delicious!
- 菜刀好脏 都生锈了
- loving these recent thumbnails of her videos
- الي عربي يخبط ليك
- 마지막이 압권 ㅋㅋ
- I always watched you videos I learn how to cook the pumpkin dessert it’s so good .thank you for sharing.
- Abóbora, açúcar e farinha de arroz…acho que esse dá pra fazer??
- yummmy..love this food..i will try to do this thanks for the recepie
- Finally i found u…missed ur channel sis
- I really love the end.
- Love your pet. ❤️❤️❤️❤️?, from India, orissa. Bhubaneswar
- ليه حزينة بالحلقة ..حسيت الحلقة حزينة كتير فين العائلة
- Happy doggie! ?❤️?
- I like the music ?
- It looks delicious . Thanks from Egypt.
- From indonesia❤
- 视频里加白糖，而说明栏里没加。 可不可以把美食配方及做法罗列清楚再配上英文？ 你的国际粉丝多。
- Thank you for showing us feeding and playing with your DOGS. It is such a beautiful.gesture especially when so many people believe you eat them.
- The crazy veggie dog at the end ❤️！
- green farming, tradisional cooking technic, and beautiful chef.. perfect
- Mygirl ?
- I love the sound of the Baboo Flute it has such a unique sound to it…
- Love your videos I’m from England
- Your videos are always excellent. Your recipes are so natural and wholesome. Thanks for sharing
- Wow. Perfect. Thanks. Nice dog. ?❤??
- God bless you
- Thank you for the new recipe
- Your videos are so beautiful!
- My family likes your channel, and I always watch your videos, and I get experience and inspiration from your channel, thank you. ?
- You way of doing things is amazing.
Iam from indonesia.l like vidio’s
- I like this village and ur house I like to stay their i am watching from India???
- I love u Darling…
- اللهم ارزقنا الجنه
- To me you have all the wealth you could ever have. I love everything,everyway you do especially how you preserved food naturally.
If we really want to change the way Americans eat, we need to make delicious, sustainably-raised food accessible to everyone. Most people are not willing to sacrifice taste or pay a lot more when it comes to eating better. That’s why the Chipotle model is so important.
Bhojan Wallpaper – Kawaii Fruit Wallpaper
You know you poor when you eatin’ breakfast food late. You fryin’ toast? At nine o’clock at night? With bacon? You’re broke.
If we had no hope – for a cure, for winning the lottery, for falling in love, for the end of war, for being free of abuse, or for having food, warmth, clothing, and shelter – we would have no reason to go on. What you hope for doesn’t matter, but rather the essence of hope itself.
Waffle Cone Wallpaper – Wallpaper Meat
One of my favorite things is to try delicious different fruits from different places, in Japan or other places that have different fruits you can’t get in the States.
Every time you make a fruit crisp for me, you are my favorite person in the world. It’s something delicious and warm, right out of the oven. I mean, what more could anyone want? And all you’re doing is taking the best fruit of the season, putting a crumb topping on it and putting it in the oven.
Avocado Wallpaper Hd – Fruits Wallpaper Images
Food is like a legal drug. You can take 50 cents and walk into the store and buy a Twinkie and get high. And it’s killing people.
For people familiar with Eastern Europe, Marci Shore’s ‘The Taste of Ashes’ is, in spite of its subject matter, delicious. A professor at Yale with much experience in Eastern Europe, she writes with great sureness of touch, weaving personal recollections with intellectual commentary and ideas with emotions, including her own.
Delicious In Korean – Meal Wallpaper
If we want to improve American food and make it much cheaper, we should deregulate the food trucks and the other street vendors, provided they meet certain sanitation standards. Many cities have already moved down this path, and people are not keeling over with salmonella.
I’m not crazy about oysters and offal and brains and stuff like that. It’s vegetables that I really like. I worked in the River Cafe restaurant when it first opened, and I used to eat the leftover vegetables on the plates. They were so delicious.