I am still not a fussy eater, although I do enjoy good food.
Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
My grandmother had a courtyard of animals, like goats and chickens. She made ricotta cheese, cooked with potatoes warm from the garden, grew everything from beans to wheat. It was simple, seasonal food, and we all ate what was produced 10 miles from where we lived. It was that way for centuries.
I am certainly Italian in my love of food! I eat everything, but I love Italian food most of all. Even my daughter does. Her favourite food is pasta and parmigiana.
People will travel anywhere for good food – it’s crazy.
We don’t need to cure hunger – we know how to solve hunger – it’s food, it’s nutrition, and it’s really a question of access.
- After watching your videos I feel like we have forgotten how to live! Picking fresh produce, making meals at home, looking after our elders and over all is so beautiful. Everything is so organic and hard work!
- Please make video room tour your house.i’m fall in love with your house
- Your grandmother must be do proud and happy to have you as her granddaughter.
- She makes me stand up,go to the gardening store and by any plant i can grow in my garden and take care of it,just to get that peace that she has,i admire you.Love from Serbia
- many people misjudge china, to be a place thats fake with political issues and everything bad… but if you look deeper, we have things that are soo beautiful, they are hidden, and this is the culture that is actually practiced in certain parts of china, in these rural places we live in a very natural place where everything is untouched by man and our culture is unseen by many, and through this video i hope many other people from all parts of the world actually see the beauty within china 🇨🇳 💜🌈
- I cant stop watching your videos. I need help
- I love how, it looks like she lives in the Garden Of Eden no bugs, no snakes, no mosquitoes, and no rats to eat her stored up grain and smoked meats.
- In a world that has become superficial and materialistic, your videos are a reminder of what life was originally intended by God. I am thankful for your efforts in inspiring so many people, including myself, in living a simple but contented life with nature and the people you love. Now, I am hopeful in making it in life as well so I may have my own land to cultivate and live just like you. May you and your grandmother be blessed with prosperity, health and happiness. I look forward to more videos. I hope you read my message😊
- Not only ur food, ur hard working, ur charming face, the music,the art of camera shooting, all of your video are 1st class Quality ….
Love ur channel so much
- I literally dont want to skip every second of her vids
- I’m really glad I found this channel. Watching her cook never fails to brighten up my day ❤
- I like the no talking very relaxing but wish we had reipes
- I love how she ends her videos, having a pleasant meal.
- She makes enough food to last all week.
- This is why I love Chinese Culture. Best videos ever <3 I can stop watching them
- I love that part of this video when she pick vegetables from her garden
- It’s very satisfying when she’s chopping vegetables 🌶
- I can’t stop watching your videos again and again…addicted 😃😘😘😘 love from India (Punjab)
- One of the best Channels I have ever seen in my life ^_^
- Looks yummy. Beautiful Ziqi’s smile and grandma’s laugh.
These always make me happy.
- It looks so peaceful being in touch with nature. We are busy in our meaningless life so much that we will never know what a pollution free nature is…
- كيف اتواصل معاها ابغا اعيش معاها. 😭💔
- Can you not be so amazing urgh!! I’m so jealous. Oh we get it, you’re the best.😘👍
- I truly admire how well you take care of your grandmother, well done!
- Wow I really appreciate this Girl, very intelligent cooking skills 😍🤗
- Honestly she’s so multitalented. The cinematography is EVERYTHING.
- I just love the way u do everything. That’s so amazing and beautiful, u’re such a strong girl and ur grandma is so lucky.
Love frm Brazil ❤️
- Who on earth would downvote this video??
- I learned how to cook everything,
By watching 10 of these videos. Thank you
- My dreams come true…its just like Heaven on Earth..incredible..thank you for bringing back to GOD’s CREATION. .it’s reminding all of us what a worthy the earth is…which he created for all the MANKIND…..A Gift from GOD to Man!!..thank you for teaching how to Utilize it instead of Polluting!!😊👌👌👍👍👍👏👏👏
- Brother Qi is truly amazing. ^^ I admire her beauty, strength, and her heart.
- The most enjoyabl videos I ever seen amazing
- This is the hidden treasures
- i fell happiness after watch your video
and really want to make a life like this .
- Que maravillosa forma de cocinar…. 💙💙💙💙
- I want to hang out with this chick! She is so cool! Medicine to the soul ❤️❤️❤️
- you have a peaceful and wonderful and natural life.keep it up.god bless you my friend
- Loved it ….amazing…this is real heaven…want to live like this …😘😘😘😘
- Grandmother is treated like a queen in these videos, as all our elders should be revered.
What a dutiful granddaughter.
- Got land in China for me? What a life 👌🏾😍
- Most beautiful video I’ve ever seen. I love the nature. Back to basics cooking. Always sharing a meal with your grandmother. It warms my heart. You’re such a wonderful artist and beautiful soul.
- The food looks so good.
- On the scale from one to ten: I’m impressed!
- I love your videos, the make me feel at ease and give me internal peace. I love to see you cook. I wish you would include all the ingredients and the quantity so I can make some of your recipes. Thank you from making videos like this! 😘
- This is literally amazing. Make English descriptions please, so you could increase your audience :-). Greetings from Poland.
- I’m not chinese, but congee is a favourite food with my family. Thank you for sharing your culture (and making me hungry!)
- 0:08 SIOPAOOOOOOO
- You are wife in my dreams =“), I love U, fromd Vietnam.
- Thank you. Beautiful. I love the videos that have your grandmother in them the most.❤❤❤
- Your grandmother is very lucky
- Dear sissssss…… 👍u r my inspiration 😍….bcz your life is something different ….l got positive energy through watching ur videos ……from India (Kerala)
- I would love to live in a place so clean I could wash my vegetables in a stream. You are blessed!
- 2019 ?
- OMG they are amazing ..And the BGM is quite relaxing
- I look at her hands, Admirable this is the Eden garden build by those hands.
- Naruto “Loneliness” ost @1:00 mark. A different take but most of the music is still there.
- We r addicted to watch ur video s.its A great start of A day .i just loved the way u manage each n everything .
no words for u .
- Most.magical.moment.when you sit whit your.grandma and share we here the.meal… love your videos bring to.my soul peace and kindeness
- Much Love from Texas you have inspired me to start a garden! TY!!
- Pls make English subtitles n show the name of ingredients of your meals
Lot of love from India 🇮🇳
- I love watching your videos love from Philippines 🇵🇭❤️
- I wish I could have taken care of my grandma like this.
- U are so cool, I hope I can live with this beautiful and natural place like this
- شكد حلو طبيعتهم تخبل❤️
- These videos are so beautiful!! I wonder how long it takes to shoot and then edit all this video
- Amo essas comidinhas maravilhosas que jovem talento
- In my country we call this “minestrone” !! A mix of vegetables and beans !! I don’t use any meats !! Good job dear Miss Li Ziqi 👍
- شكون الي عربي إبان هنا 😉
- No chef from star hotels can beat you ma’am. Everyone like you and your creativity in cooking/making things. Love you!
- متابعة من الجزائر اتمنى ترجمة المكونات وشكرا جزيلا لمجهوداتك انستي محتوى قناتك قمة في الاناقة والرقي
- I cant stop watching your all video, OMG im so crazy, your perfect girl
- Santo Dios mío… son increíbles tus videos 😊😊😊
- China perfeita e maravilhosa. Que lugar lindo!
- Amazing as always, I was almost inclined to start learning Mandarin because of your videos.
- Love the detail and love you put into all that you do!
- And here I can’t even keep a succulent alive.
- I would love to know this recipe….looks soooooo delicious! A tour of your garden would be lovely too!!
- Every thing looks so amazing good. Can I come live there with you for about 6 months to a year and see all the beautiful land and learn from you???
- Your relationship with your grandmother is so awesome! Reminds me of my mom and how I have such great memories with her. Cherish the ones you love no one is promised tomorrow.
- One of the favourite part of the video is that she finally sits with her grandmother to eat together❤️😄
- I really love your living style.
- I really love your vedios 😍 make me feel peacful like i’m travelling to another amazing world❤
- Cant stop watching all your videos so relaxing.. 😍 actually your vids are my sleeping pill 😅
- This lady taught me the art of perfection… And yes perfection exist within us… We just need to appreciate it…
Great work friend👍
- Attention pls who is 2019
- Remind of me my mother ‘s cooking. Nostalgic
- Real life, super woman! Hello from Russia – Siberia!
- God bless from southern United States. We love to farm
- Wish could live a life like her in mountains and everything
- I love this woman, I feel peace watching her videos and also learn about them
- I wanna learn your cooking skills , please reply ☺️💙🌈
- Her cooking skill is amazing! I wish i could tasted her food once
- Love the knife 💯💯💯
- Love Love Love… ✨
- Where does she live? I would love to go there 🌹🌹
- LaBa(腊八) Congee is a traditional Chinese food emerged in the very early stage of Chinese civilization. people use all kinds of beans that they harvested in autumn, game’s meat to cook congee and share in the whole tribe, a ceremony to celebrate the end of the old year and beginning of new year. the day is the 8th，Dec in traditional Chinese calendar (it’s not the same calendar been used all over the world )，腊 means the way that we preserve meat or the dried salty meat， 八 means 8th. the flavor differ in different region of china, people in the south prefer sugared flavor. people in the north or some other place like salty taste. it’s like a Chinese version Thanksgiving day. when the Buddism began to spread in China， that religion gave it their meaning, they choose it as a religious big day. In that day, monks will share LaBa Congee to believers for free. you can still have a taste of the congee for free in some Buddha temples nowadays.
Readmore Comment Video
When I decided to become vegetarian, I had to learn how to ‘recook,’ if you will. For example, I used to put red wine in a big pot with the meat that I’d cooked in fat, and it was, of course, delicious. When I gave up meat, I wondered what I would make. That turned out to be vegetables, really organic and fresh.
Cute Dessert Wallpaper – Photo Backdrop Boards
Primarily I’m a meat man, although once in a while I toy with a few vegetables.
If I really can be said to have a personal style, I think it is reflected in my taste for the exotic and the unexpected. I like to create rooms which are essentially traditional – and then add touches of the bizarre and the delicious.
Yummy Delicious – Okra Wallpaper
The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
It seems everyone wants to know if I have an eating disorder, and playing an anorexic character on ‘Make it or Break It’ probably didn’t help much. To set the record straight, I certainly do not have an eating disorder. I think as anyone can gather, I love food, and it is not just a front to cover up the fact that I don’t eat any.
Okra Wallpaper – Simple Food Wallpaper
I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron.
Primarily I’m a meat man, although once in a while I toy with a few vegetables.
Background Image Restaurant – Sushi Desktop Wallpaper
We are delightfully trapped by our memories. I can’t drink a bottle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape Vieux Telegraphe without revisiting a hotel bistro in Luzerne, Switzerland, where I ate a large bowl of a peppery Basque baby goat stew. A sip and a bite. A bite and sip. Goose bumps come with the divine conjunction of food and wine.
A society that thinks the choice between ways of living is just a choice between equally eligible ‘lifestyles’ turns universities into academic cafeterias offering junk food for the mind.