Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It’s not about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.
Animals’ taste systems are specialized for the niche they occupy in the environment. That includes us. As hunters and foragers of the dry savannah, our earliest forebears evolved a taste for important but scarce nutrients: salt and high-energy fats and sugars. That, in a nutshell, explains the widespread popularity of junk food.
When I’m back in New York – and this is a terrible thing to complain about – I eat a lot more really, really good food than perhaps I’d like to. So many of my friends are really good chefs. It’s kind of like being in the Mafia.
Does Greenpeace think it can stop whaling in Antarctica by publicly eating whale meat and declaring it delicious? What are these people thinking?
We have more tools at hand, literally, to make life easier and more productive than ever. We have Google, Wikipedia, iPads, iPhones, iTunes, YouTube, Netflix, and 600 cable channels. We can shop, pay bills, order food, and get nearly everything delivered, all of it with the touch of a finger on a device in the palm of our hand.
He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
- Anyone from India ☺
- O primeiro video de 2019 que assisto e o seu , feliz ano novo
- I call you ANGEL CHEF because “ALL” your dishes are beyond this world. You are a natural gifted Chef who prepares and present your dishes with such exquisite easy and gentleness, combined with the lighting, camera videos and preparation. You are better than many producers of famous movies with famous movie stars except you are all of these and more all in one person and that person is “YOU”.
I have absolutely no idea how you flawlessly prepare and present your cooking shows so elegantly. As far as I am concerned, every show you produce is a two hour movie which you condense into a beautiful and breathtaking few minutes. The preparations, cleanliness, simplicity of the natural foods, beautiful natural settings, peacefulness and closeness of family gatherings, your caring and compassionate personality towards your parents and brother. The love and dedication you instill in your food can be felt through your videos. These are only some of the extraordinary qualities I see in just watching your shows and you demonstrate them consistently, which tells me you are an exceptionally gifted Chef and a very special human being.You have brought great Karma to the world through your cooking shows. Thanks again and God bless you and your family. ( from California USA)
- Gostaria de falar sua língua, adoro as receitas 🥰🥰🥰
- Мне так нравится эта девушка. Она такая красивая😍молодец,умница
- living in simplicity, with a happy family full of love and love, that’s the perfect life
- You are my Goddess Chief. It’s so amazing talent you have. You raised our world up to a higher consciousness of living. I love you!
- Oi moça prendada e family adoro” 🙋👏👏👏👏👏
- Is beautiful to live in country side and escape from the city and cook your own organic food. So lovely.
- //I finally built a pumpkin wall//
Here in America, a pumpkin became President by promising to build a wall.
- Love watching your videos. Much love from the USA! 🇺🇸 Keep them coming.
- 풍경이 참 아름답다!-♥
보기는좋지만, 농사는 너무 힘들어!!..ㅠ
한국어 자막 좀 해주세요!!!^*
- 4:14 this is my favorite dish since I was young😍
- You’re so rich😍
- I really love pumpkin❤️❤️ but my mom doesn’t😂😂
- Beautiful place..
- Tell President Trump here is the best way to build boundary wall, –all he needs is to watch this video.
- Que maravilha 🤗
- ما اجمله من طبيعة ويد عاملة تتقن عملها بكل مهارة مع الحفاظ على العادات والتقاليد تحية وتقدير مني لكم .
- She is a farmer…Love from Indonesia
- 보는 내내 힐링 된다 촬영 편집 연출 브금 컨텐츠 뭐하나 빠지는게 없네
- I just wanted to tell you “I love you “
- You are helping mankind with good quality, soothing content. No words still so clear.
- harika yemekler yapiyorsun maşallah in var
- This is my life in Philippine I miz my town
- It’s fertile land. ~~~~ and a very beautiful scene.
- 偶愛ㄉ南瓜濃湯~~👍👍👍 大家族搶呷好呷~~哈
- AMAZING you are professional in your work and well educated include filming content view natural how you are filming everything
- precious life with all heart, far away from material world!
- she always makes her grandmother smile😍
- That cleaver looks more of an Axe! Good day sir!
- When do I got visiting to your home dis is my dream
- I really love a traditional style of girl like you
- Hi dianxi, i love pumpkin, your cooking skills so good ❤❤
- I eat in chowking in the Philippines it’s a Chinese foods I like the taste it’s a healthy way the noodles. In Asia Chinese and Korean food are great the SMELL also are great nice smell food not very strong.
- 如何不被你迷住，你的簡單方式，這是生活的本質。我是你的粉絲，我知道不可能認識你，這將是一個夢想，我喜歡你的視頻，當我看到我感到巨大的平靜，平靜，感謝 所有
- 부럽다 저기 가족들ㅋㅋ
- I love the way you cooked.. Love from India😍
- You do everything so effortlessly! Been watching most of your videos.
- After liziqi now I’m here.❤️🇵🇭
- Mmmm, I love when pumpkins are glutinous…
- your presentations are just so beautiful and soothing to watch. wish i lived where you live~~~
- Love what you doing in your own way
And the most comfortable thing in your videos that you are so clean 😍😍😍
- Such a mouth-watering and colourful vids.
Xie xie 🙂
- wowwwwww so many pumpkins.
i believed ur have good idea how to make pumpkins so delicious food.good job gurl.
please like if anyone from africa site..senegal..jamaica.kenya.nairobi..
- What a harvest 😍😍😍 such a blessing.
- Beautiful gorgeous good example for all the ladies out there 😍👍🤙🔥
- aww did you see her grandparents smiles when she called them in:)
- My mother’s recipe, I miss it, thanks for sharing 🙂
- I like the life from this family its so simple…but perfect😍😍❤❤
- Stirr everything with chopstick
- Can anybody tell me where she lives
- This girl is amazing 💪👍
- The editing is super , very good stage , love your videos , sow relaxing <)O(>
- جميل جدا ❤️🌹
- Love her videos so much you’re amazing 😍
- I hope i can live with you to all of my life. 🙁
- For all those people asking for english subtitles….. You need to actívate the subtitles option, this and a few more videos have subtitles.
- На руках носить надо такую умницу
- Que cultura maravilhosa.
- She is so cute and very hardworking… Love you…
- exactly where do you live? 🙃
- It is just like my village at Nepal so peaceful and beautiful ❤❤
- that smile grandma gave after hearing the foods ready😍😂😂
- You are so adorable ! Just love watching you over and over. I love your cooking talent so vividly.
- Does any one else get peace of mind watching her videos love from Kenya🇰🇪
- I just found my menu for Easter Sunday…nice work DX.
- Mung beans itself is my favorite.. here in Philippines we cook it in a salty way. Sometimes we put pumpkin and pork meat and sauté it with Mung beans
- ชอบดู มีสาระ น้องสวยน่ารักและเก่งมากค่ะ
- Squash not pumpkin…!!! I love the way you work
- I can exchange my day job for this life in the province. I’m hooked to all the videos.
- เธอน่ารัก เป็นผู้หญิงที่ทำอาหารเก่ง ชอบบรรยากาศครับ เป็นกำลังใจให้เเธอครับผม
- Behind every great video, there is great director and editor. Appreciate them too. ☺☺
- I need to see a behind the scenes video lol
like who is recording who uploads, who edits, how do they have internet access. Are they a real family lol
- That cleaver looks more of an Axe! Good day sir!
- Love her knife 😍
- Her Videos have the Youtube Algorithm that’s why it makes me wanna watch more! Hahaha still Amazing Channel 💯❤
- Love bcz of respect your old pranents
- You are such a very good Chef! Please make a list of the produkts so i can get it at the Market 😊
- Yummy tasty lovly recipe my beautiful friend good family weareyour friend from iraq b aghadad evry one in my family like you andyour cooking we want more recipe from pumpkin n an vegetable
- 얼굴도 진짜 이쁘고 요리솜씨 완젼 왕부럽 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
- Please translate to english..
- Who remembers hagrid’s pet looking at the pumpkins 😜
- Приятно смотреть.думаю все что она готовит безумно вкусно
- Thank you for the English translations. Thank you for sharing your world of food.
- I want a be your husben….🤣🤣🤣🤣
- Yes, with english recipe, thank you
- Love it well done hope to do that when I get money well done some times fail to eat watching ur programmes thanks
- Lovely Music ohh so romantic life 😍…
- Anyone from nepal🇳🇵❤
- Beautiful family, beautiful place, just live it 😍😍
- Me convida para almoçar na sua casinha 😍
- Hello I started to watch your videos from yesterday and I love it so much so inspiring to plant your own than buying in the market
Im from the phillipines
- So lovely. Thank you for showing us how you prepare your food. 🙋🌟🌹
- from thailand☀️
I prize my seamstress, I value my copyist; but my cook, who knows well how to prepare the food to sustain life, and nourish brain, bone, and muscle, fills the most important place among the helpers in my family.
Fresh Food Wallpaper – Food Photo Backdrops
My way to think about creation is like the end of the world. I love confusion. So music and image, picture, fabrics, people, person, talk: That’s my way to work. And food. And perfumes. I love perfumes. And flowers and plants, and dresses and vintage.
Confit is the ultimate comfort food, and trendy or not, it is dazzling stuff.
Kawaii Candy Wallpaper – Delicious In Korean Mashita
When a man’s stomach is full it makes no difference whether he is rich or poor.
Primarily I’m a meat man, although once in a while I toy with a few vegetables.
Chocolate Bar Wallpaper – Background Fruit Images
Turn the preparing of food into a communal affair by enlisting others to help with the chopping, grating, stirring, simmering, tasting and seasoning. When the cooking is finished, eat together round the table with the electronic gadgets switched off so you can savor the food and let the conversation flow.
My favorite animal is steak.
Banana Tree Background – Good Morning With Breakfast Hd Images
Mama grizzlies mate later than other bears. They have two cubs instead of four. They wait four years – about twice as long as other bears – between having cubs. And after they’re pregnant, if winter is hard or their health is not good or the food supply is uncertain, they re-absorb the embryo into their body.
Is Elizabeth Taylor fat? Her favorite food is seconds.