I started keeping track of my pet peeves and so far have counted over 160… but to pick one: muffins. They’re imposters. They think they’re breakfast food, but really, they are just terrible cupcakes.
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?
We simply can no longer afford to deny the full potential of one half of the population. The world needs to tap into the talent and wisdom of women. Whether the issue is food security, economic recovery, health, or peace and security, the participation of women is needed now more than ever.
My husband and I went to Japan for our honeymoon, and you look at, like, the presentation of the food, and it’s ridiculous. It looks like a Mondrian painting or something. Everything looks like a bunch of little Hello Kitty erasers when you eat a little bento box in Japan. It’s so precise and beautiful and processed and neat.
You can do good work simply staying up all night and eating nothing but junk food, but probably not in the long term.
I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the Bread of God, which is the Flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David, and for drink I desire His Blood, which is love incorruptible.
- i recently started watching li ziqi in addition to dianxi xiaoge, and while i love both channels, i think comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges: they’re both the same thing(chinese village cuisine channels) but they have different atmospheres shown in the videos.
dianxi’s videos show a warmer, friendlier atmosphere while li’s videos are colder but more beautifully presented. i don’t know why they’re so different, but they just are and i appreciate both of them
- I’ve been addicted to this channel for the past week. ?
- I can’t understand your language but when i watch your video i fill too much happiness?
- Your lifestyle relaxes me. What a peaceful way to live
- I love your relationship with your granny, cherish that. I miss my granny, she taught me so much about cooking, gardening, flowers, and… love of course. ?
- The Chinese immigrants brought something like that in my country long long time ago. We call it Ma Chang and it’s one of my childhood favorite along with a lot of other Chinese food they brought. My grandfather is Chinese who was sent to his relatives here during the war by his parents as a very young boy. The only child they send hoping his safer here. He may be strick with his kids but he was a wonderful grandfather to us. Along with grandmother and my other relatives, we have a fushion of dishes at home, I remember. Now I’m older, I like to try different foods from different places because of them.
- 저는 운남햄 쫑즈를 먹어보고싶어여
- I feel that after my retirement, i want to lead this kind of life.
- everyday is a feast day to this family.
- She is beautiful, a good cook and a good woman. Love the dumpling so yummy.
- you people know how to live in best way.please stay as you are dont get modern.
- Ur amazing in all, love ur video. Happy to see like this lifestyle.
- MY FAMILY MAKES THIS EVERY YEAR!!! There is significantly more yelling from my mom though… Apparently, even after 20 years, I still suck and wrapping Zhong…
- I’ve been watching you for 5 hours straight, and i am hooked, ilove everything you used in your kitchen,. Im inloved with your food, and all the fresh ingredients you use, ilove the sound when you chop..the jars and that wok? from Philippines, i hope you notice me…❤️ I wish im from your household?
- صحيح اني لااحب طعامهم بس والله يعجبني حب هل بنت للطبخ وترتيب واذدخار. الاكل. لايام. وشهور. وراحه البال الي عندهم. ماشالله. بتحسس الانسان انو لسا في. راحه بهل زمان الصعب.
- Amazing dish I love this god bless you,,,,,,,
- صلوا على من بكى شوقا لرؤيتنا
- 맛날거 같아용?
- Your videos are amazing and I you create something extraordinary each time. That has to be God given?
- Whenever I free I watch your videos that makes me happy but I can’t understand your language
- 생각날 때마다 또 보는 영상.. 소박하지만 진짜진짜 맛있는 그런 맛일듯
- اللهم صل وبارك على سيدنا محمد
- 할머님 모습도 참으로
- اتمنئ اعيش هناك معكم جو لطيف ..
- We make sweet rice cake like this ! Love from India
- What a wonderful lifestyle. Mind relax and enjoy your vedeos. Thanks for sharing. From ?? India. Lots of love ?
- 하몽 독일햄 독일에만 있는 줄 알았는데
와… 보기만해도 꿀꺽…
- You are talentdid l’m apreciouse really
- Your culture is amazing! Your life is beautiful..I love it ?
- Seeing you prepare the food with your grandmother makes me miss mine.
(The sounds of nature. Breaking leaves of a plant. Different kinds of birds chirping. The sound of water flowing. The sounds of work. Washing. Cutting. Closing Jars. Crackling sound of a fire. You capture them beautifully. Well done! Thank you!)
- This is one of my favorites here in Taiwan, rice dumplings. ?
- More than cooking the environment nature’s sounds really make my mind peace..god bless you …you are in the heaven.
- I love this! So calming!!!
- 天阿~ 看起來好好吃唷~
- how beautifully she makes videos, hours work in minutes video.
- Subtitel bahasa indoneaianya mana neng?.. ya sudah bahasa jawa saja.. hehe..
- يا الللللللللللله قمة الابداع والتميز ? ? ? ? ? ?
- Ur cooking style is super
- it is so nice her grandma always helping, i love to watch your video and putting the family’s together:)
- What a nice view in that area! Every videos u made make me 1 2 live there! I wish i could go visit there!
- Grandma doesn’t need to use her mouth to tie ??
- This reminds how I grew up, so much dawn work to do all day to just make a meal. I am not missing the life style at all, but great to see how beautiful life is in videos.
- Ugh to be able to bond with your grandmother that way makes me wish I was back home making food with my grandma. You are amazing and your videos are amazing and your grandma is so cute she reminds me of my grandma ❤?
- 4:46 Look good^__^:)*
4:54 Ummmm… YUMMY YUMMY*^ .-)
- Ты только погляди))) все растет все съедобное и травы и коренья. Богом благословенный край и народ трудолюбивый
- for the past week all do is watch your videos. so relaxing
- sister I have one question how to keep the met fresh at all times
- I LOVE how grandmas an OG at tying those knots
- Happy just to see your videos…I wonder how happy they might be, those who got to eat your cooking. I think what you’re doing is the true happiness
- From New Zealand,l fell in love with your show. I grew up in the farm also & we leave of the land. You are amazing… especially the way you cook. Herb’s mixtures & meat with spices sauce deep fried,or steamed. Hi lm ( Issy) from New Zealand lm in love with you ?.
- الله يعطيك الصحه والعافيه ياارب ???خلي نساء العالم يشوفونجن ويتعلمون القناعه والرظااا ويتعلمون التدبير وليس التبذير
- ??soooo good. Love this video. Delicious desserts ❤️❤️❤️
- I missing my grandma so badly?
- That Grandma is so cute!
- ❤❤ انتي رائعه
- I am so addicted to this young lady, I love the way she washes everything she is going to use for her cooking. Unlike som of the so-called celebrity chefs. Who sometimes put their dirty fingers in food that is been cooked
- ㅂㅛ ㅏㅁ ㅠㅇㅕㅍㄹㅛㅇㄱ ㄱㅁㄷ ㅎㅇㄱ
- In indonesia we call Bacang
- Wonderful… This is a beautiful Family 🙂 so much care for each other
- Wonderful and soothing videos. I get peace of mind after watching these videos
- How talented!!
- coloca legendas em português por favor
- هل من مستغفر
- 쫑즈 만드는 영상 잘 봤어요.
중국에 살때 단오 때마다 많이 봤는데 먹어보진 못했어요. 이제 먹러보고 싶네요.
- Love u sister ur amazing. ..
- This call is bacang i got make it when im live in singapure
- When I got free times.. I’m spend with ur videos..
- Grandma is expert in wrapping.?
- شنو هاي دولمه?
- Is this your daily routine cooking? Your videos are so soothing ?
Not only your cooking but also videography is very good. Your take care of your parents so well. Lots of love and blessings ?
- I love your grandmother..she is very helpful to you..
- I’m from morrocco and i addicted to this channel
- I was nice to watch videos with English subtitles ?
- Food in premium quality, wonderful !
- I like all of them! They look delicious!?❤?
- 진짜 너무 맛있겠다.. 하나하나 만드는 정성하며..
- This make me remember last when Iam togather with my granmother,thak your vidio make me fresh to other thing
- I love you and grandma! Much love to you from Houston, Texas United States ❤❤❤
- I love living in the piece like that.
- Cant help to watch your video everyday ? i Will grow my plant in small area ,, fighting!
- Who is this lady? She is really beautiful.
- Young lady, your videos are pleasant and joyful gifts for us. I’m completely addicted for your mastership as a cooker and the simplicity of the process at all. Thank you so much!
- I wanna live and learn from U…
- Growing up I used to help my grandma hunting for the bamboo leaves and making this food with rice instead of sticky rice…
- 항상보면서 힐링합니니다!ㅎㅎ 잔잔하게 기쁨을주네요!??
- Love this channel from Philippines
In America, people think being South Asian is still kind of exotic. When you go outside New York and Chicago and L.A., there are people who have never tried Indian food… they’ve never even tasted it!
Fruits White Background – Sandwich Transparent Background
For me, Eid means having lots of yummy food.
Social Security is based on a principle. It’s based on the principle that you care about other people. You care whether the widow across town, a disabled widow, is going to be able to have food to eat.
Ice Cream Sundae Wallpaper – Pudding Wallpaper
Progress would not have been the rarity it is if the early food had not been the late poison.
Knowledge of the past and of the places of the earth is the ornament and food of the mind of man.
Mexican Fiesta Wallpaper – Food Wallpaper
The more colorful the food, the better. I try to add color to my diet, which means vegetables and fruits.
Every time you use the word ‘healthy,’ you lose. The key is to make yummy, delicious food that happens to be healthy.
Milk Wallpaper Hd – Fast Food Wallpaper Hd
Mankind: A quality of life upgrade is available to each and every one of you. It should give you a quality of life upgrade, which means no drugs, no alcohol, no fast food – unless, of course, it’s a mallard.
God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.