When I decided to become vegetarian, I had to learn how to ‘recook,’ if you will. For example, I used to put red wine in a big pot with the meat that I’d cooked in fat, and it was, of course, delicious. When I gave up meat, I wondered what I would make. That turned out to be vegetables, really organic and fresh.
When you leave, you basically want to go eat, because I talk a lot about food in my act. So when you leave, you leave hungry.
I’m a home cook and love to read about food, but I’m not trained as a chef. I’m just really into cooking and passionate about it.
The table is a meeting place, a gathering ground, the source of sustenance and nourishment, festivity, safety, and satisfaction. A person cooking is a person giving: Even the simplest food is a gift.
When I eat with my friends, it is a moment of real pleasure, when I really enjoy my life.
I remember the fact that milk was delivered every day by a milkman. In summer, my mother would make what now seem in my middle-aged imagination the most delicious iced milkshakes.
Watch Featured Videos
- 400 dislikes from shoe factories and fashion companies.
- She speaks the least compared to most youtubers, but she’s heard by millions.
- The camera angles, the editing, the cinematography! The content! These are the best videos I’ve EVER seen!
- She the man
We her fan
But most importantly
*She make shoes for Gran*
- When I was a kid, my mom made these shoes for me too. Made me warm and confortable in cold winter. Best part of memories. I also come from SiChuan province of China.
- This woman is the realistic version of a super woman. Because she inspires millions of women, including me, how to live a meaningful life. For being useful through the innate abilities as woman and to learn some ideas how to create somethings which could be of great use.
- If she claims that she made the house i would undoubtedly beleive it
- oh my GOD the ending where the grandma laughs and moves her feet around is ADORABLE IM CRYING
- I thought the cotton plant was there only for decoration purpose, was shocked?? when she actually used them to make the shoes more comfy?.Seriously those are some high quality shoes ✨…grandma must be happy??
- she even made her own glue.
this girl bring the words ‘from scratch’ to a new lvl. i really don’t understand why there are dislikes in her videos
- I love how stitches were added to the bottom to provide extra grip so grandma doesn’t slip and fall!
- Best granddaughter EVER ?❤ making her grandma some shoes, her silk clothing and silk bed, cooking her delicious meals ❤
- The difference between Liziqi and the rest of us is that SHE DOES IT! We admire her and envy her and think if only WE could do that. We can. We only have to try. You have to accept that between trying and succeeding there are a lot of failures, but we CAN do it. Liziqi is a wonderful inspiration. Being disabled there are many physical things I cannot do. But there are many things I CAN do and I do. When I am feeling low or weak or a failure, I just watch one of Liziqi’s videos and I am energized. Thank you Liziqi, and my best to your beautiful Grandmother.
- Next thing you’ll know she’s making her own drone for filming.
- because of this project, I am now repairing an old pair of shoes with needle and thread & am making a new pair of sandals out of some older ones! THANK YOU for sharing your clever creativeness with the world ?
- Who else is low-key watching for grandma?
- There is a serious problem with some of these schools in the USA. I never learn all the things this lady has done. From cooking, preserving food, farming…it’s amazing. This is why I value knowledge over everything.
- My aunty used to make these shoes for me when I was a child. Memories.
- Little cousin: why does most things say made from china”
Me: shows him this video
- Who else thinks all those skills ;masonry,shoe making,cooking with natural ingredients,making a fire,etc should b mandatory n told at all schools esp when teachers’ absent or other free periods ect.We would certainly bcome better ‘adults of tomorrow’?
- Grandma is lucky and happy. I’m know she is so proud of you. Grandmothers are very special!!!!
- An old Levis slogan; “Quality never goes out of style”. Thanks for sharing all of these “old fashioned” ways and skills with us!
- She’s a creative dynamo in so many types of craft. So talented. Her videos are so calming to view.
- Do you hear her grandmother’s chuckle at the end?
She’s just so happy and satisfied and grateful that the shoes are so amazing,
And her granddaughter is so damn sweet to her.
A chuckle of a full heart.
- this girl knows how to do everything wtf
- She has a pair of rough hands but they are the most beautiful hands I’ve ever seen ❤️Omg thanks for 1000 likes ?
- My grandma made this kind of shoes, clothes and quilt for me in the 1980s. She is in the Heaven. Miss her so much.
- I can’t get anyone to buy me shoes ?
- To explain to foreign friends, in Chinese culture, it is usually the elders who make shoes for the younger generation to express their care and love for the younger generation. However, this video shows how the younger generation can return the love of the elder, a pure and deep love, which is the bond between family members, not just a pair of shoes. I like her video, because she promotes Chinese culture, but I hope I can help other foreign friends to have a deeper understanding of her video and the real Chinese culture.
- My grandma made same shoes for me until China had shoes factory from 1990s, miss her so much………
- I’ll never look at “made in China” the same again.
- Me: I bet she can’t make-Liziqi: *AHAH YOU THOUGT!”*
- i’M ACTUALLY CRYING. MS. LI ZIQI’S LOVE FOR HER GRANDMA ??????? I REALLY LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!
- you can do anything ! so fermilia . nowadays , no young lady could do that !
- I envy her whole lifestyle. It’s so peaceful and interesting?
- THIS IS SO WHOLESOME OMG I LOVE GRANDMA’S LAUGH!
- its almost 1am in united states California and im going to bed thanks for your wonderful videos C : I never get tired of watching your amazing life , God has blessed you
- This video warms my heart, from beginning to end.
- The best YouTubed ever!
- This girl is amazing! I’ve never seen ANYONE with such a broad set of skills. If there were ever a zombie apocalypse, I want her on my team. Well done!
- The way her nainai laughs reminds me so much of my own nainai ?
- She said Chill Grandma, let ME spoil you ??
- By far the best YouTube channel I’ve ever subscribed to !
- I like to have a daughter in law like her please! ?
- This girl touch my heart in a very different way
- Omg you’re amazing god bless you ??????
- I have seen her doing farming ,cooking,stitching,tailoring and now making shoes after watching this video seriously this lady is great ?? absolutely amazing , lots of love from ????
- I’m sure your family is so proud of you. ?❤️❤️
- An approving laughter from your grandma must be priceless. Worth all the sweat & tears and even needle pricks I bet:) Your devotion is my inspiration. Another lesson learned:)
- Had to join. Love watching your show, I really like the way you make homemade things
- I think it’s must expensive than Louis Vuitton ;D
- I’d treasure those shoes for the rest of my life.
- I’ve never payed so much attention on a youtuber in my life before.
- i hope my daughter does this for me when im a grandma
- This is what we could be if we were not dumbed-down and indoctrinated to be debt slaves by the state
- I love the way how she takes care about her grandma ? Loves from Germany
- I love how nothing is really decoration, everything has a purpose!!!
- Yesterday I stumbled upon this channel and I have not been able to stop watching all you clips. These are so blissful and serene. Almost feels like a dreamland. And the majn actress that these video follows is just amazing. Is there anything she can not do? She is a perfect blend of brain, beauty, grace and strength. Something that speaks for itself without any words can not be described in words too. Thank you for sharing the joy and simplicity of your living with us.
- She makes me feel so active and priductive everyday?❤
- I love grandma’s laugh at the end followed by Ziqi’s. Precious??
- I just love everything about her channel, the filmmaking, the concept, her. She is a renaissance woman.
- Liziqi made a warm soft shoes for her grandma and now I question myself “what exactly am I to my grandma? “
- As a Navajo this inspires me to create videos w this much quality to encourage people to learn more about the Navajo tribe and Native Americans in general.?
- It amazes me how many different things this girl can do! I stumbled across her channel one day and haven’t stopped watching her videos. So much talent in one person. I know a lot of young women that cant even cook. You go with your bad self girl! Totally awesome!???
- She makes her own merch???Love your channel.
- I wish I could find someone like this for my culture, I love this sort of thing
- The laugh of her grandma at the end with such joy is the cutest thing ??
- She makes me wonder what I’m doing with my life?. Pure talent! Good job keep it up!
- This makes my heart ? ?
- My tears running while watching her taking so much trouble to make her grandma a pair of shoes for scratch. Pure love!
- It’s very rare to find such a unique girl on this earth. Lots of love from assam (India)
- I feel like sending some foam. I like be reading all her fans comments. It’s really positive ?
- I just love how she tore that sheet so perfectly. I mess up with scissors still lol.
- I can’t imagine who cannot like such amazing videos of her doing fantastic awesome talent and skills. This is what people should be watching not those neverending make up tutorials that make women look like clowns! Her videos are great influence that millions of people can truly learn about simple living away from the city.
- I feel like this place is so perfect ?? I want to live here,,
- Oh, my grandma and my mom made those shose, too! Proud of them!
- Aw… her grandma’s laugh at the end is heartwarming <3
- Wow, just amazing ?
- Mention the ingredients in english also
- oh i do love this one … i wonder how Liziqi learned so many different arts… Wonderful.
- Her grandma was so happy when she put on the shoes!
- She is a National Treasure..the amount of knowledge she has been handed down..Amazing!
- Is nobody going to talk about grandma’s little laugh at the end? ? ?
- She makes me almost forget I still need drugs (anime) in my life… Still, these vids are amazing
- I still remember I watched this video when my favourite celebrity Kim Jonghyun died and this video was uploaded the day that he was found dead. I watched this video for comfort and it soothed me in many ways possible. I always come to this video as it gives me nostalgia to this day. Thank you
- omg i thought it said in memory of my grandma and my heart sunk
- so amazing, she is so intelligent, I wish I could do it like her
- I would have loved to see Liziqi’s Grandmother’s face when she put on the shoes. I bet she loved them!
- my heart just melted at the sound of her grandma’s laugh
- Beautiful shoes.
She’s going to love them
Can you make me a pair I’ll send you a gift from Iceland.
Regards Anna Lin
- Sometimes I let my two year old watch movies on long car rides. And lately this is all she wants to see. Lol she’s learning how to be independent and strong ?
- How come you know everything, you have so many talents ?❤️?… another great video like always ?
- This young woman is AMAZING! She works so hard! Everything is done with love!
- me: 🙁
Liziqi: *makes a shoe out of scratch*
- That’s it after watching a lot of her videos I have come to the conclusion that she is a goddess in disguise.
- She has a beautiful soul!!! She does it all!!! She takes good pride at what she does. I am just like the rest of you, I just started watching her videos this past Monday. What drew me to subscribing was when she made the bamboo furniture….she did that!!! I get joy from watching her videos and have not stopped
- Amazing? the shoe she made must’ve be comfortable
- Wow one of my favorites! She’s so talented and smart!
- magnifique merci beaucoup pour toutes vos vidéos.
Readmore Comment Video
I get on a real serious health kick when I’m on the road, because as a singer, you can’t really get sick. If you get sick, your whole instrument stops working. I’ve done all these different vitamin drinks. I drink coconut water, and I run. I eat food. I juice.
Fruits And Vegetables Wallpaper – Sandwich White Background
The food that enters the mind must be watched as closely as the food that enters the body.
I had eel at a sushi bar once; it’s disgusting. I thought it was chicken. It looked like chicken. It was brown and looked delicious, and I was like, ‘That looks safe.’ It wasn’t.
Doritos Wallpaper – Funny Food Wallpaper
I have great Indian genes! You know, I’m lazy. I want to take advantage of the fact that I have a great metabolism. When I start getting fat, I’ll work on it! I like food, and I don’t like the gym, and as long as I look like this without doing anything, why bother?
LOVE: A word properly applied to our delight in particular kinds of food; sometimes metaphorically spoken of the favorite objects of all our appetites.
Delicious In Swedish – Spinach Wallpaper
I feel it is an obligation to help people understand the relation of food to agriculture and the relationship of food to culture.
Even though I am Chairman of Dole Food Company, I do most of my own grocery shopping.
Food Hd Wallpaper For Android – Blueberry Wallpaper Hd
I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me – like food or water.
I’m working harder than ever now, and I’m putting on my pants the same as I always have. I just get up every day and try to do a little better than the day before, and that is to run a great restaurant with great food, great wine, and great service. That’s my philosophy.