I work out like a maniac, three times more than anything I did in the past. I am off carbs, salt, sweets, and live on a fish diet. And I promise I am not going to indulge in food again. See, when I was 49 years old, I was fine, but the moment I touched 50, I felt that something within me had changed drastically. My metabolic rate dropped.
I’m not a chef. But I’m passionate about food – the tradition of it, cooking it, and sharing it.
For me, food is about generosity, and this should reflect on the plate as well.
A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.
I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead.
I’m a fast foodie – like, a foodie, but with food courts. I’d love to go with all my friends to a food court that’s also a buffet – with unlimited orange chicken from Panda Express, curly fries from Arby’s, Hawaiian pizza from Sbarro, and Coke Zero. I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.
- These people are Dai minority people in China Yunnan province( south west of China, near to Myanmar, they are one of the biggest minority in Yunnan, their culture are kind of like Thai people in Thailand, although still don’t know why they are similar instead of similar to Myanmar people which in their between), this festival is their biggest festival, like the spring festerval in Han Chinese or Christmas in some countries. In this festival, people spray water to each other to wish good wills to each other, they believe the water can clear all the dirty and virus in one person. Recently, this feserval has become a party for tourist, people come together to party and spray waters as you see in the video.
- It is like Songkarn day in Thailand (water festival)
- I love watching videos of Chinese but, no one can translate to English sub?????specially for cooking I wish someone can do that! I know guy’s a lot of Chinese knows how to speak English.
- I was doubting that you are from Myanmar. ? This video makes me clear that you stay around China-Myanmar border. I think you are Koe Kant race.
- Weird, I thought for a moment this was in Baguio and then San Juan. So similar. ?
- We are also celebrating this type of festival… It’s called holy
- Pretty traditional celebrating.
- น่าจะเป็นคนสิบสองปันนา มีภาษาพูดขนบธรรมเนียมประเพณี คล้ายๆกัน
- Suis le seul français ici?sinon je kiffe leur chaîne leur art
- I’m moving to China…
We don’t have these festivals 🙁
- Quisiera saber que dicen ,para disfrutar aún mas el vídeo, por favor subtítulos!!!!!!??
- 중국 운남이 베트남이랑가깝나? 뭔가 중국 같으면서도 베트남 같기두 하구…..
- Привет из России, интересное видео!
- I love ur video from india@Manipur, we also have diz type of festival called “Yaoshang”
- 十年木有回去过泼水节了 ，只有云南版纳德宏才有的超长泼水节假期2233333
- Uns ciudad muy hermoso, tan hermosa como tu. Saludos desde Perú
- So basically, a giant water fight party. Thats pretty damn cool.
- 오! 자막덕분에 알게되었어요! 감사합니다!
- Wow!!! I wish in my town a festival like that!!! Amasing people!!!
- <3 love the culture , owww *_* hi from Venezuela
- 축제 가고싶네요 ㅎㅎ
- That looks so much funnnn!!! I wish I could attend one of those festivals.
- Todos deberíamos de vivir así, en paz y armonia❤️
- Có ai Việt Nam k???
- It is similar to our holi festival
We celebrate it with colours
- That girl @ :26 has the perfect posture.
- Culture is similar to THAILAND songkran Festival from Thailand
- نهار زمزم ورى عاشورا في المغرب
- Thanks for sharing this with us.
- Songkran festival
- Awwwww ame este video. Felicitaciones! ?????
- Acara apaan tuh ea..?
Im from indonesia
- I love watching your videos.I think you are Dai in China. I am Tai form Myanmar, Our languages are not very different.I love that kind of life you live, no stress and living with the beautiful of nature.
- Armenian have too a festival of water!!! ♥
- Wow water party like Thailand & Laos
- This seems fun
- Parece carnaval en mi tierra ? se igual ?
- Iam also dai minority people and I Live in North- East India
- มันคล้ายกับงานประเพณีสงค์กรานที่เมืองไทยเลยครับ (คล้ายๆนะครับไม่ถึงกับเหมือน)
- ancestors of many south east asian countries came from yunnan. too bad some of their descendants in modern day acting like they are arabians.
- 신촌 물총축제보다 훨~씬 더 좋아 보인다
- OMYGOD THAT LOOKS FUN!!!
- Can I ask?
Where are you come from?
- Nice I will come ?
- wow i want to go to these plaaaaace….
- I’m Indonesian like watching your video.
- Thanks for showing us special video… good to see ur culture and festivals .
- Wow so cool I wish I lived there
- What’s amazing is that … you see Burmese, Thais, Vietnamese, Malays, etc.
- Waaaaa. Wasting too much water ??
- Ваш канал очень интересный я очень рада что нашла вас и подписались на ваш канал
- Wow,your country is awesome,
- This looks really fun
- I love that girl who cooks
- Hi I am from India. I liked your videos, what festival is this please translate in english.
- Thank you for sharing your festival with us . This is like holi in India but without colors .
- hey¡¡ tu¡¡ cierrale al agua, que se va acabar, que se va acabaaaar¡¡
¿que será de ti? ¿que será de mi?, sin agua. —Cuida el agua; ¡pero cuídala!—
—SECRETARÍA DE MEDIO AMBIENTE Y RECURSOS NATURALES—
- Funny party ???
- Ohh that looks like so much fun…
- This festival started as the time of year that everyone would wash the Buddhist statues.
- We celebrate sangrain festival like this??
- Its just like Holi festv in india
- look so happy
- ํYou live in Xishuangbanna or not. I ever go to visit one time. nowadays in my mind i want to back to visit again because it make me miss about Chiangmai Province Thailand In the past and it make me miss people that emigrate from Chiangmai to live here. I saw you cook food i think it same my hometown but you very very very have good cook more than me hahaha
- Me encantan sus vídeos. Pero quisiera saber de que país son.
- ?Wow Water festival like Thailand
- Ali san te ku niang??
- Maxsimal respect for pepol china
- Что я могу сказать !я была здесь гуляла с семьёй очень интересно и весело
- Please avoid this festival
- AONDE SERÁ ESSA FESTA?
- Lindo carnaval
- Is chinese new year?
- can you know about suteepha
- Qe lindo,qe se festeja???
There was a kid that used to pick on me… he used to drop my food and beat me up in little corners. Nothing serious, but tease me. I remember knocking his food out of his hand one time when he in the middle of explaining something to his friends, and they all laughed, so I thought that was pretty nice. ‘Well, there you go buddy.’
Chinese Fish Wallpaper – Sushi Desktop Wallpaper
Agriculture is now a motorized food industry, the same thing in its essence as the production of corpses in the gas chambers and the extermination camps, the same thing as blockades and the reduction of countries to famine, the same thing as the manufacture of hydrogen bombs.
Unhealthy eating habits cause major health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease, and can also lead to food insecurity, disrupted eating patterns, and low self-esteem.
Suguna Chicken Hd Images – Fresh Fruit Background
I can testify to what UNICEF means to children because I was among those who received food and medical relief right after World War II.
Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body.
Vegetable White Background – Abstract Food Background
I think steak is the ultimate comfort food, and if you’re going out for one, that isn’t the time to scrimp on calories or quality.
My father worked for the railroad, and whenever a train crashed, we would go as a family and steal food from the boxcars. One year we stole a case of butterscotch pudding that was for export to Israel. It took us years to get through.
Food Abstract Background – Ketchup Wallpaper
Funny is as funny does, and funny puts on a walrus mask and slowly gyrates in a mall food court. I laugh at absurdity hardest, then stories, then observations, then bearded men on roller skates.
Unlike curing cancer or heart disease, we already know how to beat hunger: food.