Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
It was tough times in Ohio when we lived there. My dad was between unemployed and just selling random knickknacks at a flea market. My mom was a cashier at a Chinese food restaurant. They both had awesome careers back in Taiwan, and they came here for my sister and I.
There’s so much importance in honoring your everyday hero. It doesn’t take money. It doesn’t take connections. What matters is that people get involved. Whether your passion is gun control or food or whatever it may be, everybody needs to stop being so self-absorbed.
Starbucks is committed to evolving and enhancing our customer experience with innovative and wholesome food offerings.
A ritual or tradition can be as simple as something you do every night, like read a story to a small child, or something you do weekly, such as go out for Chinese food.
The wok is one of my favorite things to work with when I’m camping. Outdoor cooking is not just about hot dogs and hamburgers. There are so many styles of food you can make.
- looks like she’s living in an online game, and she’s Level 999
- She looks like a leading lady in a historical drama.
- Is this her everyday life?? Cause mine is just sleeping all day
- why is no one talking about how delicious and succulent that roasted lamb looks
- This video made me realize I’m living life wrong. She has it figured out.
- Who want subtitle while watching this…if u wan u can hit like
- She’s not just a china social media celebrity she’s famous in all over the world…. ❤️
- A life without plastic. Is that a dream? Also, this woman has some serious skills.
- When she ride on the horse she looks like a warrior princess in red hood so majestic so beautiful what a beautiful life with nature! One day I will live like that!
- She is not tired of working so hard, m tired by only looking at her work
- Do U audience need a eng subtitle? I m chinese I can translate what she is saying.?
- she is a princess of nature…. China wants to know their delicious food
- 1:08 is she saying “i love you” here?
- Hello from Texas. Today I tried to make hand-pulled noodles after watching you demonstrate. Ha, I did not do well. My first time. That’s okay, I keep rice noodles in the house. The chili oil was amazing! I learned a great deal in the attempt, and shall try hand-pulled noodles again soon.
Thank you very much for the videos. I enjoy watching your work. Your area is very lovely, and your grandmother is an adorable lady with a smile that delights. Next, I think I shall attempt one of the weaving techniques. The braiding of wool yarn, and then sewing together the braids, that you used on the purple cloak was clever!
- I don’t need subtitles here, i can feel the vibe.
- She’s fitted for a role of strong female lead in Chinese historical drama
- Riminds me of the movie “ HOBBITS “
Real life fairytale
- The moment when everyone was enjoying barbeque foods and all were singing and dancing together …. such a heavenly moment ??????
- It’s so cute when she calls her crew to come eat dinner with them aaaa this video is full of warmth I love it
- She’s beautiful” she have a lot of skills than the other women!
- Some information LIziqi uploaded in Chinese Weibo:
She really likes the kumiss received from friends in Inner Mongolia.
And she learned how to use the horse milk to make the kumiss.
The horse milk is bought from Tibetans（her friend’s friends）. There are Tibetan tribes in the place where she lives.
That day is the New Year of the Qiang people(One of the ethnic minorities in China).
Her uncle brought a lamb, then she roasted the whole lamb.
They celebrate the New Year and used the Qiang language to express the New Year’s greetings to the Qiang people!
I just simply translated a small part of what Liziqi said.
All in all, she lives in a super magical place with a rich culture.
- I feel like I could live up to 300 years old if live in that mountainous region.
- Who love Liziqi?
Who love Liziqi?
Who love Liziqi?
- Was I the only one thought she was making butter.
- 2:04 – Add sour horse milk culture
2:17 – Ferment for about a week
2:26 – Churn once in a while
2:36 – A week later
3:21 – Sour horse milk
4:06 – Chives
4:35 – Here comes the wine!
4:42 – 4:45 – Chili, peppercorn, cumin, salt, ginger, garlic, green onions, onions, soy sauce, rice wine, cooking wine
5:02 – Marinate for over 2 hours
5:15 – Simmer lamb loin
5:24 – Stew lamb bone soup
5:30 – Dough mixing
6:29 – Egg, salt, soy sauce, ginger and green onions
7:25 – Horse milk wine
8:39 – Respect gesture to honor the sky and earth
9:16 – Roasted whole lamb
I believe this is an episode dedicated to showcase the Chinese ethnic Mongolian culture.
- And they told me the movie companies are struggling for Mulan audition?
- She seems like a warrior Princess in this video
- I really like your hairstyle and clothes at the beginning of this video!
- Hey, she’s a happy drunk. That’s probably important down the road.
- She has life figured out. The perfect woman! Beautiful in so many ways.
- Also do u think u should umm take ur
Horse a bath??? ? ?
- Watching her make the food made me so hungry ? especially when they started eating the meat
- I like how everyone want’s to live like her, probably not realizing, that she pretty much works her butt off every day lol
Edit: ok why is this the top comment now wtf
- Watching the intro:
Me: A warrior princess descends!!!
- Can not imagine if you have the heart like? ?
- How is anyone hitting the dislike button?!?
- Whenever I am stressed I watch her videos and they immediately calm me down and give me some peace.
- Not in a bath like in water like ocean or nearby big rivers
- The first scene is so dramatic. Like my whole life ?
- I want to go there and live with her?plzz adopt me!!
- If id wake up there an she riding past me with a horse id Think i traveled back Time lol
- When she was riding the horse,she looks like a princess and at the same time,a prince.
- Probably she must an angel fallen from the sky and leading a beautiful life with human.
- I really like their vellage I want to live there?????
- the prince of my dreams ?
- people : Lamborghini Ferrari
LiZiQI : Riding horse with my homemade liquor.
- Shes even beautiful when she is talking,i am fan of you from phillipines
- Lol Girl you can do everything but not ride a Horse??.
- She is making Mongolias airag made out from horse milk and whole lamb is also mongolias traditional food.
- Is it possible to buy pomelo seeds from your tree? It looks like your kind can live in cold climate.
- It’s adorable that she parties with her grandma.
- and they lived happy ever after…
- It would take me a year to do what she does a day ? ? ? such a talented girl!!!
- Once upon a time, there lived a princess named 李子柒 Liziqi. She lived with her grandmother in a village located in south west china. She had three puppies, a lamb, a cow and three geese. She also had her own eden garden full of fruits and vegetables. Everyone who watched her videos envied her. Some evil people became so jealous of her that they even pressed the dislike button on her YouTube channel. But princess 李子柒 Liziqi had more admirers than ever and she became famous throughout the world.
I was inspired by her to film my mother for my channel…
- This place where u live is beautiful
- I love this girl ???
- 3:26??? 4:26 is that dog??? ???It look so much like a dog??
- I love how she’s preparing and eating the food with her family, and crew.. such a heartwarming view
- By watching liziqi videos, my perception of China has changed. Their country is so beautiful. The mountains, people and the food just wow, I hope I can visit your place one day. A big fan from the Philippines.
- Será que sou a única brasileira pernambucana que ama assisti Lisiqi???!!
- I wish I lived in the wildness like u!
- It’s heaven on earth, my dear Liziqi you are wonderful and I send you my love and respect from the USA???
- She made me think that we and her lives in a different century ??
- 8:33 Is Xiao Guang the camera man? 9:25 Even joining the dance ?
- Can’t believe how someone can be so perfect ? your life is just perfect ? ??
- 1:08 aww ❤
- they really looks wonderful., im so jelous with this kind of life! so pure’ and clean.
- Im i the only one who thinks dat Im wasting my life in this buzy and beautiful world…..
- The thumbnail I thought it was little Red Riding Hood.
- Gordan ramsey needs to come here xd
- I wish my wife was like that
- I absolutely love hearing her laugh and when her grandmother laughs it’s even better. ??
- she is beautiful and very good and i am from vietnam, hello everyone ?
- Dear: Liziqi
You make me smile today thank you????❤️
From: your number 1 one fan❤️
- When she took the first bite my mouth is watering… hahaha.
- Ok she’s literally Little Red Riding Hood but a million times better
- She is amazing they can do everything ?
- Watching this in the middle of the night ?
Now I’m craving for “kambing guling” and “pangsit kuah” ??
- This afternoon I ate rice ? when my mother called Ms Hoang Anh to come down to eat when I asked to buy that ring and neck lace, Liziqi. But my mom kept having a headache ?, she made Hoang Anh go to the 4th floor to sleep ? at night.
- Before watching her videos: I am proud that I am Chinese. After watching: Am I real Chinese?
- 小肋理好可愛喔！cute assistant
- Mi intención era poner el vídeo y pasarme hasta el final pero resulta que terminé viéndolo todo ??? Diosito las cuide ?
- 看着好想吃ヾ ^_^♪看着都跟着笑起来了
- aaawww. ? that was so beautiful ? im inlove with the place! ♥ so peaceful ?
- finally a mount. i was like, she is level 120 already why is she still walking around on foot.
- 보기 좋네ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- That lamb looks amazing I want some my mom bought lamb twice a year Easter and Christmas
- كم ? انت رائعة ❤️?
انك تسعدين الاهل والأقارب الله يسعدك دائما ??❤️
- living the real meaning of life 🙂
- At least brush the horses tail, jeeez.
Readmore Comment Video
Los Angeles is such a widespread city, sometimes it’s hard to see your friends, and food is a great way to get together – it’s a great way of giving love.
Best Food Photography Backdrops – Cute Kawaii Food Wallpaper
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
Popeye was right about spinach: dark green, leafy vegetables are the healthiest food on the planet. As whole foods go, they offer the most nutrition per calorie.
Food Wallpaper Hd – Food Photography Vinyl Backdrops
When I decided to become vegetarian, I had to learn how to ‘recook,’ if you will. For example, I used to put red wine in a big pot with the meat that I’d cooked in fat, and it was, of course, delicious. When I gave up meat, I wondered what I would make. That turned out to be vegetables, really organic and fresh.
I like to say, ‘Chop suey’s the biggest culinary joke that one culture has ever played on another,’ because chop suey, if you translate into Chinese, means ‘tsap sui,’ which, if you translate back, means ‘odds and ends.’
Cake Wallpaper Hd – Apple Fruit Hd
Climate change joined immigration, job creation, food safety, pilot training, veterans’ care, campaign finance, transportation security, labor law, mine safety, wildfire management, and scores of executive and judicial appointments on the list of matters that the world’s greatest deliberative body is incapable of addressing.
If you go back to the Greeks and Romans, they talk about all three – wine, food, and art – as a way of enhancing life.
Health Food Wallpaper – Sandwich Wallpaper
If the food of friendship is time together, how do we make the time to ensure we’re all fed? My friends and I have recently come across a way to keep each other close. It fits into our lifestyles despite busy schedules and a surfeit of children. We call it the ‘kibbutz.’
My biggest vice? Vegan cupcakes, which are delicious.