If I’m going to eat fast food, I’m going to McDonald’s. I don’t need to pretend.
The Italians and Spanish, the Chinese and Vietnamese see food as part of a larger, more essential and pleasurable part of daily life. Not as an experience to be collected or bragged about – or as a ritual like filling up a car – but as something else that gives pleasure, like sex or music, or a good nap in the afternoon.
Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
There’s almost no food that isn’t genetically modified. Genetic modification is the basis of all evolution. Things change because our planet is subjected to a lot of radiation, which causes DNA damage, which gets repaired, but results in mutations, which create a ready mixture of plants that people can choose from to improve agriculture.
Confit is the ultimate comfort food, and trendy or not, it is dazzling stuff.
I’m killing two birds at once, so to speak. Animal-based food kills people. This way, by going vegan… we get healthy and save animals. I’m being selfish, too, because if I can get my employees healthier, we cut down on sick days and gain more productivity.
- Who else want to visit that place? Hit like ???
- ada orang Indonesia nya yg yg nonton ini kalo ada mana like nya..??
- 한국어 자막 달아주신 분 감사여₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑
- 0:08 넘어졌서ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐 기야워ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- That perfectly landed second stroke when she was cutting down the banana tree is proof this lady is legit.
- This reminds me of my uncle who made our supper one time when we hardly left anything to cook but noodles,he made noodles soup but mix with stir fried banana core to make it more serving.That time only when I knew banana core can be eaten as well and it was delicious?..very nice video…thank you..
- The best thing in all her videos is that she never wastes anything & uses everything natural like the vessels jars utensils everything. Also she has just one knife which is multipurpose.
- When she went to the back to get Chadon Beni I was like yasss ???
- Hello iam from india, your way of preparation is really good at a pleasant atmosphere & All your dishes are very healthy & moreover that i used watch your videos for mind refreshment. Thank you
- Anyone notice??? She is fall 0:08 ?????????
- 생각없이보다가 넘어지는거 존나웃엇네 ㅋㅋㅋ
- Haha I like the way she stand up. Go girl. ???
- 보고있으니 맘이편안해지네요
영상도 넘좋구요 누가찍으시는거죠?^^
- sama dengan budaya melayu medan kami juga makan batang pisang..???..ternyata itu mirip chinese ya ???..may be our forefather also from china..batang pisang kesukaan almarhum ayah saya..bahkan sebelum meninggal ia minta dibuatkan masakan batang pisang..
bedanya batang pisang itu di acar dan ditambah daging burung..???..resep turun temurun..tidak tahu asalnya dari mana..sekarang setelah lihat video ini..masya Allah ini berasal dari chinese. terimakasih banyak..???
- I grew up in the Philippines and everything we ate there was fresh from our garden and fish from the river behind our house. I remember when I was little me and my cousins would go wash our pots at the river and go swimming after and hunt for clams and shrimp. After that we go climb mango trees and just play outside til its almost dark. We never rely on tv or video games now I have two children and they’re both born in the U.S it makes me sad sometimes cuz they never got to experience all the fun stuff i did when I was little back in the Philippines. I miss Philippines and planning on taking my family there someday in God’s will.
- There’s really something with her videos that you wanna keep on watching. Damn its about 4 in the morning here and Im still here watchin.
- Love from NE INDIA n Iam interesting this YouTube channel thnx ..
- It would be really amazing to go here and freshen your mind
- 2:17 “MYANMAR CORIANDERS Mîntien(Chinese called Myanmar)
i’m from Myanmar (zomi ethnic group)
- Hello everyone, I hope you guys enjoy the video.
I uploaded the English subtitle for some of you who cannot understand the Chinese.
- I like how your ingredients are so similar to ours (I am from Bangladesh), and yet the cooking methods are so different.
We usually use turmeric and corriandar powder in everything, and soy sauce only in exotic dishes. We use more powdered chillis instead of chilli flakes, too.
- Türk yemekleri de yapar mısın ? İçli köfte , çiğ köfte gibi
- 시골풍경은 국적을 떠나서 항상 정겹네용!
항상 잘 보고 있어요❤️❤️
- The name of the background music please put the name of the music in the info space
- wtf im watching this video at my class then suddenly you fell and i cant stop laughing omg i feel bad for laughing and my teacher scolded me
- 넘어지는거 개귀엽다 진짜 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Nyong seneng bgd yen ndeleng kie wong masak??
- 0:33 와…. 깔끔…
- Perfect girl, she is beautiful and hard worker ? and so natural
- I wish i could see you one day n eat .. U r jst like us.. Ur foods, vegetables cooking style are very similar even dresses.. Im from Manipur, northeast india bordering with myanmar.. Im ur great fan.. ???
- هل من عربي يعمل لايك
- Today’s background music was very soothing ?and you always awsome
- beautiful, congratulations
- I love the way of your cooking. Everything organic. You are an angle from heaven !??
- 진심과 열정이 느껴져요
- Oh wow that surprised me when she slip ?
- I am so proud and happy that we North East Indians share so much in common with true East Asian cultures and food. I love it ????????
- Love from Viet nam ❤️
- 0:08 doi kepeleset…hehehe lumayan bisa ketawa dikit
- Orang indonesia kalau liat chanel ini pantes juga suka,,, suasananya asri banget , semua hasil alam , petik langsung masak ,, perfect bnget ya
- Me: Thought to watch these videos to cure my insomnia and end up watching continuously till early morning ?
- 시작부터 넘어지시고 그래요 걱정되게ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠ
- สวัสดีครับ Hello The food is similar to thailand lt’s so beautiful from THAILAND.
- 0:08 “Oof”
- Wow! That’s “puso ng saging” in Philippines ??
- Be careful, dont slip again.
- 진짜 유튜브중에서 최고 힐링됩니다…너무좋아요 真看好看我的心的平安！
- Yes, of course!!
I love thath,, delicius!
- Beautiful music, it makes me cry
- I like how un use part of the banana leave and stuff is fed to the cow
- The same Viet Nam about cooking food
- Je, jeeeeeee you fell when you walked by the corn. ???? i love you ????
- The music in this particular video is incredibly beautiful
- I really love watching your videos ? It reflects so much of chinise cuisine and I honestly really want to taste the dishes you’re cooking ??
- Oh God, she’s heavenly beautiful. No wonders, she lives in heaven ?
- She is so lucky she living such a beautiful place…
- One of my fave food, plantain flower ??????
im from morocco this is sutch a heaven on earth wooow i wish someday i can visit china and asia achildhood’s dream
- Flower cutting scene was very satisfying ☺️
- 넘어지는거 귀엽…ㅎㅎ
- It’s beautiful where you live ?
- 바나나꽃 전으로 부쳐먹으면 정~~~말 맛있죠~
- The best part is at 0:32
- you fall from the mountain..and i fall in love with u home village..that was so beutifull…full of green nature
- 0:07 hahahahhaha
- The cows eat more healthily than i do ?
- I love evrything the way of cutting cooking ❤❤❤❤ its so fresh and so yummy
- 우연히 보게 됐는데 자꾸 보게되네요
마음이 따뜻해지는 기분입니다~
한국어자막이 있어서 더더욱 좋았습니다^^
- Please add English subtitles.
You will become world famous.
- Everything looks beautiful and the music is exquisite. ??❤️??
- omg we are in Indonesia also eat, banana flower… this is a special dishes…???
- Delícias, parabéns abraços
- HHAHAHAHA i like the way she fell from the start of the video
- Visuals are so satisfying and therapeutic to watch???
- In East Indian cuisine (Bengali) we also cook banana tree flowers usually stir fried with spices and other local ingredients.
PS: Thank you for your videos 😀
- 0:9’ chị í bị té :))
- Back ground music is amazing
- The Koreans have subtitles, what happened to yours?
- From INDIA (i.e BHART)….NMO BUDHHAY…I like all recipes.. the environment.. culture..the way The Lady do work happily ..family …farmlands ..etc…close to nature.. eco frindly…tools..
- Best of the best you tuber I have seen love from kangleipak (Manipur) India.
- I love you with all my heart
- كل اكلها من مزرعه ماشالله كل شي طبيعي ياريت عندى مزرعه ??
- ???omg, When I was young my life is very hard , but now how many years ago..1 am 43 years old I missed it to do .
- You fallen? but I’m fallen also to you ?
- 꽃잎도 마치 바나나같이 생겼네요~~~*^^* 항상 좋은 영상 감사합니다. 마을 풍경이 몹시 고와용~~^^
- First of all I desperly appreciate you for your hard work
Please let me know what place is it?
- Saging lang ang may tunay na PUSO.? from PH??
- Trimskasih sudah sudah berbagi resep , Salam dari Bali Indonesia ??
- 好山 好水 好景 好生活!!!
- In Assam we called banana flower as koldil and banana sapling as kol posola….these are variedly use in Assamese cuisine…but however cooked with spices
- 바나나가 있는 것도 신기한데…바나나꽃으로 요리를 한다니요!!
- Ese wok es una maravilla y los cuchillos también!?
- 好久沒吃了?突然看到你有發這個 就想吃了
You can go anywhere in the world, and people’s faces light up when they put delicious food in their mouths.
Egg And Bacon Wallpaper – Wallpaper Sandwich
Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
Even though I am Chairman of Dole Food Company, I do most of my own grocery shopping.
Ice Cream Wallpaper Hd – Disney Snacks Wallpaper
I was always a junk food person, still am.
The biggest thing you can do is understand that every time you’re going to the grocery store, you’re voting with your dollars. Support your farmers’ market. Support local food. Really learn to cook.
Full Hd Ice Cream Wallpaper – Tasty Food Wallpaper
It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.
When you’re trying to lose weight, one of the most important things you can do is eat three decent meals a day so that you’re not so hungry that you can’t get food off your mind. Habit and hunger have long been the basic, insidious enemies of the overweight. We can’t fight hunger, but we can fight habit.
Food Photography Background Diy – Black Food Wallpaper
I delivered Chinese food on Long island, which is pretty depressing. I lived with my parents and did that for six months. I got a job a few towns over from mine so I wouldn’t have to see people from my high school.
In the United States, under 3 percent of municipal food waste – so that’s the food scraps that goes into people’s garbage cans – actually gets recycled. If you go to a place like South Korea, the exact reverse is the case. It’s about 3 percent that doesn’t get recycled.