Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body.
There’s a certain time of day after sunset when people naturally seem to feel the urge to gather by a fire or a stove or a hibachi or another common source of heat and food, and hunker down together to eat and drink. Call it the blue hour.
If we make it national policy that we will support small farmers the way we support agribusiness, we’ll suddenly see it change in terms of the cost of organic food.
Seagulls are a landfill nuisance because they fly away with food scraps and, as is their reputation, fight each other over them midflight, often losing them, and soon a lady has a half-eaten hamburger splashing into her backyard pool.
Humans have changed ecosystems more rapidly and extensively than in any comparable period of time in human history, largely to meet rapidly growing demands for food, fresh water, timber, fiber and fuel. This has resulted in a substantial and largely irreversible loss in the diversity of life on Earth.
I like to eat in proportion, eat healthy, home-cooked food with lots of salad.
- To those who are thinking that she doesn’t know whether she is eating poisonous mushrooms or not, please., looking at her, she has more experience than any of us becauze she has been living as a farmer with her family ever since. Don’t assume that she doesn’t know anything about those mushrooms or anythinfbecause she knows what she is doing.
Besides, my grandparents are farmers and they know their environment way better than me because I was born in the State side and I only know things from books. For my grandparents, it’s experience that helped them survive.
- Dont try this at home, she has been doing this all her life and she knows what she is doing
- I like how she left the smaller ones, yes that’s what foraging is all about, don’t take all of them, leave the young/small ones.
- She has so much knowledge about the mushroom. I guess I would probably die eating the mushroom if I was ask to pick the wild mushroom.
- I only recognised one mushroom from all the varieties she picked
- Ang lungkot naman ng buhay mo luto kanalang ng luto mag shopping kanaman pasensya na ??God bless ??
? Miss ganda?
- Acho maravilhoso o jeito que essa japonesa cozinha tanta dedicação vontade amor parece até uma oração ao fazer o alimento quanta paciência tô de careta ????? ela é chinesa ?
- I love your village. It’s fresh our mind .?????
- Lots of mushroom varieties? wowww..
- 한글자막도 있어서 보기 너무 좋아요
앞으로도 자막 부탁드려요
- Thank you for uploading new videos.i like your all types of videos.
- I almost forgot my duty since i found your videos ….always love to watch
- really i just want to live this life .its a heaven
- She’s incredibly talented ?
- Girl living the harvest moon lifestyle
- It is really amazing on how she can identify edible mushroom!! This is the type of person i wish is with me if i somehow got stranded in a forest… Another amazing video!!! ??
- 지친 일상중에
- I felt in love with you!
- What a hard-working and versatile girl! I wish I could marry her. I love all her videos and her demure and nonchalant style.
- 菇的顏色看起來有可怕。確定能吃嗎？，有的菇有毒，要小心 。
- Грибы нужно срезать, ножом) после среза они снова будут расти ?
- Грибы надо срезать ножом, а не вырывать с корнем!!!!
- Omg so many types are there I came to know
- anyone know the background music? it’s sound so familiar yet i can’t remember its name T_T
- العرب الي تمر من هون حطولي اعجاب ?
- I love your videos. All make me feel relax and cool. The nature of life. Wonderful country. Rich of healthy and fresh foods.Thank you for sharing this interesting awesome mushrooms.??????????
- Most of the the mushroom she picked are also found in our place …we too eat those mushrooms
- Amazing how many mushrooms are edible, did you learn from parents? Thank you.
- I want to life in your world, i like wild life????❤️
- In my province that mushroom is dangerous
- 1:38 Nice^__^:)*
- How do you know which are poisonous!?! My mom says that those that are poisonous have pink under
- Lovely vdo … i always watch when i hv free time , nice people, natural ingredients, extraodinary but simply recipe, also nice views and weather.
- How can you know if those mushrooms are edible?
- Ohhh how i missed those wild mushroom?i used to plucked when i was a child in the forest?
- 항상 잘보구있어요! 한글 자막 너무 감사드려요❤️
- Adoro os seus vídeos, são maravilhosos, existem alguns cogumelos na natureza que não se podem comer por serem venenosos .
- Que lugar lindo !!! Parabéns
- ive always wondered who takes your videos. its amazing how many angle changes you have. if its someone else, kudos to him for such nice shots, more kudos if its only you.
- She has knowledge to knowing something edible ?? wonderful ??
- 자연산 버섯 얼마나 맛있을까요?~~^^♡♡♡
- I love the soothing music it has a calming effect on one’s tired mind and body it makes us relax
- your videos give the feeling of being in paradise.. ?
- 영상 구도?가 너무 이뻐요!!!!
- Queria saber se essas pimentas são ardidas?
- Oh the fungus that’s among us!
- 보고있으면 저도 모르고 고요하고 힐링중입니다!! 영상 올려줘서 참 감사합니다
- she is amazing… i admired her…
- Hahaha…2:20-2:23 must be union break. Anyway…that looks like good eating. Also…love how you preserve the smaller mushrooms to grow. Great video.
- I wanna marry a Chinese girl who can pickup mushroom like this. I love mushrooms. ??❤
- Her videos always bring back memories. When I was a child, I used to go collecting mushrooms in the mountains with dad. Nowadays its not easy to find the eatable mushrooms because of cutting and clearing the forest mountains by people.
She is living the life most people wants.
- 너무 예쁘다ㅠ 저런곳에서 살고싶어 ㅠ
- Feel like in harvest moon! Amazing village 🙂
- 너무 이뻐용
- I would gladly want to pick mushrooms for once in my life. Im so curious for the experience…nice video?
- Hidden treasure every where ?
- Wonderful. You’re so brave. Mushrooms grow all over my property, trees and woods, but I can’t distinguish an edible one from a toadstool!
- This is so refreshing!!!!
- Wow ! Plenty of mushrooms in your village cool ! And not just one kind but different varieties of mushrooms.
- She picked 7 varieties of mushroom.. can u imagine that?? U couldn’t find it in the market dude..i was just afraid if the snake appear to her..
- how to know mushroom have poison or not
- It’s like documenter film . So beautiful . lovely
- Iam from Morocco, I like your videos, I love your village ??
- 0:03,esa vista no tiene precio,simplemente hermoso,daría todo por sentarme en ese lugar y quedarme mirando ese paisaje hermoso por horas.
En mi ciudad y creo que en todas las demás solo hay ruido.
- Saya IRI denganmu, memiliki alam yang PERMAI. Kamu wanita yang TIDAK CENGENG dan LUAR BIASA. GBU.
- 영상을 보고있으면 힐링되요 영상도 넘나좋고 자막까지 ~~ 한번가보고 싶은곳입니다
- Simplismente maravilhoso esse lugar e essa cultura.
- Ur the best friend to the nature
- Anyone else think that this is really satisfying?
- Ilove china im from vietnamese❤️❤️
- شو حلوة كثير هذا المكان اتمنى امشي فية يااللة شكد حلوة ??? بس هذا الفطر اوالكما أشكال الوان
- i always Watch your video i love it.. ♥
- ดูทุกวันไม่มีเบื่อ เลยจ้า?
- from all of the mushroom she was picked, i just know one and it’s so delicious mushroom… ???
- It’s amazing that her subscribers number are increased so fast and definitely her videos are wonderful ??
- Только рыжики норм, остальные стрёмные.
- 독버섯을 구분 못하니 우리에게는
그림의떡이네 또 독초와 산나물도
역시 구분할수 없으니 마찮가지
fc from Thailand
- Beautiful mushrooms!!!
- I love all of your videos and you already! ❤️❤️❤️
- Your video is relaxing. I miss my childhood playing in the garden and rain.
- That was so satisfying! ?
- She fine the mushroom , what is your cook with mushroom siu ce
- Beautiful scenery.
- Mushrooms available in our place is similar to yours
- There’s something so satisfying about watching you pluck mushrooms
- I have been followeling you since 2 weeks ago, when you only have less than 1k subscribers, but now you have more than 19k subscribers…amazing…keep going girl…
When I was growing up on our 53-acre dairy farm, we were obsessed with food; it was the center of our lives. We planted it, grew it, harvested it, peeled it, cooked it, served it, consumed it – endlessly, day after day, season after season.
Cheap Food Photography Backgrounds – Chicken Fry Wallpapers
Everyone would be healthier if they didn’t eat junk food.
I was an overweight kid, and my father struggled with his weight, too. We would go for a ride on his motorcycle on Sunday morning to get doughnuts, to make pizza together, or go get ice cream. I quickly learned that food equalled love and attention.
Background Dessert – Apple Fruit Hd Wallpaper
Puerto Rican culture is very lively; very lively people; very warm people; and the food is really great. We’re all about cooking a lot of food and having family around, we’re kind of loud. It’s that sort of vibe and it’s great.
The food industry profits from providing poor quality foods with poor nutritional value that people eat a lot of.
Cute Chocolate Wallpaper – Leeks Wallpaper
I may be too craving of that rich gift, the power of sharing other minds. I have drunk deeply, long, and oh! how blissfully at this fountain in a foreign clime. Hearts met hearts, minds joined with minds; and what were the secondary trials of pain to the enfeebled, suffering body when daily was administered the soul’s medicine and food!
I loved the experience of going to the farmers’ market, seeing where your food is grown, turning it into something delicious.
White Background For Food Photography – Delicious In Cantonese
For me, religious festivals and celebrations have become an important way to teach my children about how we can transform living with diversity from the superficial ‘I eat ethnic food’, to something dignified, mutually respectful and worthwhile.
I think people should eat vegetarian food for 20 days and then see the glow on their faces.