I look forward to going to Chicago because it’s where I grew up, and the food there is so munch. Especially during the winter, I get deep dish pizza or Italian beef, and it warms me up. It’s something I don’t normally get, especially here in L.A. where you’re always trying to be healthy.
I remain faithful to bourbon sour. It’s absolutely delicious. You’d have to ask a bartender what’s in it, but I think if you know you might never have a drink. I also love a little rum, 7 years aged, brown, when it is chilly, before dinner.
Whatever I’m doing, I’m in that moment and I’m doing it. The rest of the world’s lost. If I’m cooking some food or making soup, I want it to be lovely. If not, what’s the point of doing it?
Food is a way to explore culture and ground the story in a specific time and place. I still remember the meals and snacks from my first novel, ‘Shug’: pork chops and applesauce and Coca-Cola and peanuts, which are very Southern. When a character has roots elsewhere, food is a way to connect with home and another culture.
The food that’s never let me down in life is porridge, especially with milk and maple syrup, which is delicious. Paris isn’t a porridge place, but I can buy it in London when I’m there and bring it back with me.
Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.
- If it was me picking mushrooms, i’d probably end up poisoning myself
- I hope that everyone can see my comment. I’m here to tell you something about her childhood and now. As far as I’m concerned, her mother passed away when she was little. Soon after, her father married another woman. Her stepmother was mean, she was like every stepmother you’ve read about in the fairy tales. Ziqi was forced to do all the housework, she didn’t even get to go to school usually. Her grandparents were very supportive to her and protected her, they are the most important people to her. Her father passed away then, and idk what happened to her stepmother after that. She then quit school and came to the cities to work as much as she could to help her grandparents. She has been a waitress. A Dj and all the other stuffs. . But then her granddad passed away, and her grandmother as you all see in the videos was sick.so she quit everything and came back to her hometown to take care of her grandmother although she knew that the finance would be a burden. She then figured out how to make a video. She made the video how to dye cloth by grapes skin and people love it. She did all the work by herself and try again countless times. One video that is making Chinese noodles, everytime she has set the camera angle, the dough got dry and she cannot use it anymore. So she had to make the dough by scratch again to record. Thế dough that was dry, she then baked them into bread for her and her mother to eat. She then said that she was scared just looking at the bread for a while. When she had some money earned from the videos, she hired some cameramen, just 2 or 3, to support her. But the fame and popularity have led to her lack of privacy. Paparazzi, fly cams are all over her house, she feels really sorry and somehow guilty to her grandmother because of thật. She suggested moving to another house but her grandmother told that she had lived in the house for her entire life, so she wouldn’t want to move. Some people may say that the videos are fake, that she didn’t actually do what was shown in the videos, she just shows her hardworking hands. She really has had an unfortunate childhood, so she deserves what she has today. Please if you find my comment interesting, leave a like.
This is the most deserving channel on YouTube. The production is insane. She inspired me to cook food from my hometown. Love from Vietnam. Thank you
- who else thinks watching her videos is like a therapy session but better
they’re sooooo relaxing
- At least the chickens were living good for there portion of life rather than being locked up and cramped
- Almost each frame of the video can be sold as a individual photograph, like a masterpiece…
- Also, how does she do all this without staining her clothes?
- Her grandma is going to live for eternity with the delicious healthy food her grand daughter cooks for her ?
- shame for the 4.4k people who dislikes this vid, SHAME ON YOU
#btw , thnks for the like, its my first time getting this much likes?
- Love the menu’s and always has something soft for granny to eat. Having found Liziqi, I’ve slowly come out of depression and started to cook again. Thank you dear lady, your videos are medicine for me. Much better than pills.
- Chicken:why are we in the video??
Li: (comes after them )
Chicken : RUN ???
- *chickens panicking and running off*
Our Lord And Savior: *SlAmS A ChICkEn On The TaBLE*
Me: HOLY FU-
Edit: All my comments and you all chose the flying chicken one.
*sobs* I’m so proud
I think you missed my point y’all. I was not shocked by the fact that she EATS MEAT nah nah nah I just pissed myself because one second there’s just calm tunes and running chickens and then *SLAM* BOOM THERE’S A CHICKEN
- She makes me feel so guilty of what I eat and what I feed my children ???
- The chicken: so cute
Slams a dead one on the table ?
- If a human should live for food, than it should be these food.
- her: picks up a huge knife and then the scene changes to chickens living their best lives, then they run
me: oh no I know where this is going
- I respect her
how she lives, what she does
for herself, her grandma,
her dogs, her sheep,
and the nature.
And the scenery, the colour,
all different plants, fruits, herbs,
what these clips show me are
so beautiful objectively.
I am truely thankful to you
Li Zi Qi.
- “gourmet better than meat”
me: nice! she’s gonna do a vegan di- —
her: * *slams chicken on cutting board* *
- I actually wish I was your granny ?? who would get delicious food served on table with so much love and peace without having to cook on own
- Here I am, eating my dinner of avocado on saltine crackers… while Li Ziqi works a whole day long to create dinner.
It’s challenging my conception of the purpose of work.
- Most people: I wish I could live there
Also most people: wouldn’t do all that work
- 1:06 can clearly see the sweat on her body indicating her hard work ?
- 2019 ai còn xem không :3 cảnh bên trung quốc đẹp nhỉ, giá như được qua bên hàng xóm 1 lần,
- I came across your videos and I cannot begin to explain how peaceful and wonderful they are. The respect that you show to your Grandma is so beautiful to watch. I am definitely hooked.
- I just love how caring and gentle she is with her grandma.?
- Lol the two chickens were eating but suddenly begin to panic and ran off. They saw it coming.
- There’s that wonderful laugh again at the end of the day, lovely ?.
- Omg am addicted to your channel I can’t stop watching ???????????????
We should pray for the chicken who died to make us happy
- “Don’t forget to lock the doors.”
Able to enter without knocking.
- Да, есть женщины в китайских селеньях)) Вот такие должны быть жёны.
rất nhanh và nguy hiểm
- It is so relaxing sounds when she pick a mushroom or anything food
- Everything in china is edible?! I love this beautiful ”mini” girl! :)))))
- Really love this girl, she is perfect everything can do
- she’s beautiful, she can do everything. she is inspiring me.
- Her kitchen must smell great Everytime she cooks. My mouth just Waters watching.
- When everytime i see and watched her videos, i feel so calm in my heart
- 人家只是把最美的东西展示给大家看，实际生活肯定没这么美。大家享受这么好看的视频就好 ，不需要钻牛角尖。
- The title refers to something “better than meat.” Next thing I know, a chicken is killed.
- Me:Oh those are cute chickens-
Her:* BoDy SlAms cHiCKen On TablE*
Me: hAHa! hOly ShiT
That was hilarious!
- “The Rice is the magnificent food for ever”…
- this is living life to the fullest! I wish I could have a life like yours.
- I need this girl when zombie apocalypse happens?✌???
- Me : why are there chickens in this shot?
Her: *slams a naked one on a cutting board
Me : ???
- I really love ur place n it’s so beautiful it’s like a heaven❤️
- I feel her cooking could cure anything such a healthy lifestyle I would love her recipe’s (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
- I just love her grandmother she’s so cute
- You are my favorite sist ?I’m from Timor-Leste??
- it would be nice to know who is filming ? because the person is a damn pro
- U should not rip the mushrooms out u should cut them out
- beautiful village, makes me always want to see it ?
- Обожаю в эти видосы залипать, всё красиво, эстетично, умиротворяет..
- Cok becerikli ve temiz masallah ❤
- Friendly Reminder: she grew up eating those mushrooms, she knew exactly what she was doing. Unless you are a mushroom expert, do not attempt to pick and eat them regardless if they are from the wild or your backyard as most mushrooms are highly poisonous. Just sit back relax and enjoy the video, and leave those mushroom business to the grocery store 🙂
- Li: Go get me this *Shows me a whole shopping list*
Me: From the grocery?!
Li: FROM THE BACKYARD… and some a few hills away.
- GODBLESSYOU ♥
- She cook and cook whole day still she looks so beautiful glowing ?
- Me : she’s gonna feed the chickens , how cute ??
She : * SLAMS A CHICKEN ON THE TABLE*
- 4:05 Awww I think she got bitten by mosquitoes on her face. Bad mosquitoes
- Ma’am, I’m as talented and intelligent as you are for the rest of my life.
- I love your grandmother! She’s so sweet!?
- *1:59** so cute!*
- I’ve always envied people who can just walk into a forest and be like, “AH, this is edible!” or, “I can make a fine quilt out of this!”
- when u spend 5 hours of cooking and 30 mins. of eating?
- 1:07 Wow look at her sweating from all those climbing and picking mushrooms.. Amazing..
- Perfection level: Liziqi?
- I think the only break she gets is when she eats ?
- When she held the biggest mushroom up to her face, so cute!
- 2:22 HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA 😀
- 2:00 SHE IS SO ADORABLE
- This videos are so wonderful and calm, they’re really helping with my anxiety
- This is so satisfying too?❤❤
- Using the rough textured leaves to scrub the mushrooms, so neat and eco friendly
- 2:23 omg the poor chicken
- You’re grandmother live a heathy life everyday you did always good food..love to watch this very inspiring
- After a hectic day out , its so relaxing to watch the greens and woods. u r so lucky to live in such a wonderful place and cook every thing organic. with lots of love from India
- I envy her life. I grow tired of the city.
- masayallah sungguhh indah ?????
- It looks like this lady knows how to do everything ??❤❤. I really admire her
- how she cook rice is amazing, it’s different from how I was taught but i’m eager to know how ?
- 4:04 her cheeks are injured looking red. Hats off her hard work
- really like that little story you put, like reading a novel >.<
- Healthy living..love this kind of lifestyle..
- It requires a lot of learning ability to pick the right mushroom*
Me as a dumb one: oh
- Me: Oh look! Chicke-
Her: *Just Slams™ Chicken Carcass On The Table*
Me: *unsettled tom meme
- Someday I will love to see you in person and enjoy one such meal…
- 2:37 that got dark real quick
- I’m in love with you???
- Yay! A Vegetarian dish……..chicken scuffling sounds……..THUMP.
- I found myself waking up at 5am just to water our neighbour’s grass in their backyard after discovering her videos.
- the details of this videos are amazing!more power liziqi❤️❤️❤️❤️?? GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES?
- Her Lifestyle is so active & same time relaxing
- 2:1 ese hongo es muy extraño :v
- Ohassanti Yambdah work❤
- Unfortunately the recommendations at the end of the video hide the best images of her and her grandmother. Amazing videos, nonetheless 🙂
- Thank you for a beautiful video on my birthday ❤️. God bless you ziqi
Readmore Comment Video
It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.
Fruit Wallpaper Full Hd – Diy Food Photography Background
Any startling piece of work has a subversive element in it, a delicious element often. Subversion is only disagreeable when it manifests in political or social activity.
From plants that wake when others sleep, from timid jasmine buds that keep their odour to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about.
Pink Donut Wallpaper – Cartoon Donut Wallpaper
Man and animals are in reality vehicles and conduits of food, tombs of animals, hostels of Death, coverings that consume, deriving life by the death of others.
It’s difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.
Cake Cake Wallpaper – Ice Cream Sundae Wallpaper
I’m at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I’ve just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.
My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty.
Food Photography Wood Background – Blueberry Wallpaper
He looked about as inconspicuous as a tarantula on a slice of angel food.
Asking questions is what brains were born to do, at least when we were young children. For young children, quite literally, seeking explanations is as deeply rooted a drive as seeking food or water.