The Horny Toad in Cave Creek has great food. When I’m in Arizona, I have at least one meal there. I have a daughter who lives out there, and Dee Dee Wood, who was the choreographer on ‘Mary Poppins,’ lives out there. I still get out there once in a while, but not in the summer.
If you’re using first-class land for biofuels, then you’re competing with the growing of food. And so you’re actually spiking food prices by moving energy production into agriculture.
I love food and I love my curves.
Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
The perfect ham and cheese sandwich is all about focusing on quality ingredients and about simple techniques. You start with great bread, a well-cured ham and a sharp local cheese, and the rest is easy. A little butter in a pan and a little patience – in the end you’ll have a sandwich that is at once comforting and delicious.
A growing number of young women who have the freedom to decide have decided that career can wait, and the delicious early years of their children’s lives can’t.
- Oh| my God! Liziqi & dianxi both of ur channels r stress reliever ??…
- she is going to be the last ones to die during an apocalypse. She knows how to use anything!
- 자막달아주는 분 너무 감사해요!! 영상 너무 좋은데 가끔 답답할 때 있었거든요…
- 바구니 하나도 다 자연 그대로의 것이네요. 다들 저렇게 살면 환경 걱정은 안 해도 될텐데..
- I never knew that this fruit is edible and has a culinary value. In my place, this fruit is grow wildly and no one cares abt it. Only for chlidren, like me during my childhood, we played with this fruit by blast it on the forehead. It’s fun when the fruit explodes on our forehead with the ‘pop’ sound and the fruit flesh melting on your forehead. We call this fruit as ‘buah letup dahi’ (forehead blast/explode fruit).
- I love gardening and cooking myself. But yours is Amazing! Love the idea of having all the ingredients fresh from your garden and looking at it you are growing them in an organic way. You guys truly living my dream. God bless you and your family keep inspiring us.
- 1:55 와 저거 자체로 점성이 생기는게 신기하다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ저런걸 어떻게 발견했을까..?¿
- 빙분자/가산장/가짜꽈리 뭔지 한참 찾았는데 한국에선 페루꽈리라고 부르는거네요..ㅎ
- Việt nam điểm danh ??
- 진짜 만화에나오는 이세계같다… 어떻게 이렇게 다양한 식재료가 한 지역에있고 어떻게 저렇게 다양한걸 잘 만드시지….
- Diferente a gelatina, parabéns beijos
- 물방울떡같네…진짜 맛 어떨지 궁금하다
- ME PARECE Q FICOU BEM GOSTOSOOO!!❤?
- Just that the seeds if that fruit can be used to make jelly.. Omg. chinese cuisine is so great
- One of the best sweet food I have ever tasted, incredible amazing!
- Could you Please make video about how you take care your skin and hair? I’m willing to know.. They look so perfect..
- Peace and Blessings.
Gelatin dessert from a tree better what next.?
Love this way of cooking.
- It’s ashwagandha seeds. It have incredible benefits in medicine. Its
root powder also used to increase hight .
- Thank you, Love your cooking, say hi to your grandma, she is so beautiful every time she smiles.
- in my place this fruit called golden berry
- 아! 오래된 기와가 운치있고 고즈넉해 보이네요~^^
음식도 좋지만, 풍경이 편안하고 소박해요~♥
- it feels peaceful, calm, happy to live in that place, let alone having a wife like that is amazingly beautiful away from the worries of the world today.
- In Indonesia we call it Ciplukan, a wild fruit that is rich in health benefits. Now it’s hard to find?
- 很像台灣的愛玉~又Q又軟.不過洗出來後自然會凝固 加上黑糖漿和檸檬汁 舒爽又宜人~
- 행복하고 평온한 영상 잘 보고 있습니다^.^
- Love from Indonesia, in my country this fruit called Ciplukan. ?
- Just when I thought I’d seen it all… dam that’s amazingly awesome! Homemade! Yumos
- We used to ignore that plant here. This is amazing. ?
- This is one of unique food,amazing.
- This one is super delicious, I tried once and I can’t forget
- Kok sampe tinggi2 ya pohonnya ciplukan disini pohonnya pendek2. wow
- You’re so blessed, you get love by nature
- Something is clear Yunnan’s food is endless. I love his channel
- EXCELENTE vídeo.
- I never knew this plant was edible,I used to play with it when I was small,lol
- Thank you, for telling me that processing the right ice seed …
- 半夜看這個 好想吃
- ooh it’s lantern berry. I’ve seen it but never tasted it.
- Translation for the description:
Just in the autumn, the wild ice powder seeds are cooked (also known as fake physalis). I picked some of them back to make ice powder, wrapped them in gauze and soaked them in cold water, and then squeezed the juice, and then added the amount of clarified lime water. In a few minutes, it can be solidified into crystal clear ice powder, with brown sugar water and cooked peanuts, cold and sweet, and heat and heat, suitable for all
- this is “golden berry’, but in Indonesia we called “ciplukan”
- Omg I have this plant in my yard I found this plant growing in random palace and got the seeds from it because it is beautiful plant . Wow
- 颠西小哥 我喜欢你!?我是想说很喜欢你的作品，有声临其境的感觉！还有李子柒的作品也挺好，给人一种赏心悦目跳出三戒感，不过好像有点不真实性，因为太过于粉式， 把自己跟神仙扯一起就没意思了!希望小哥能把握好度，别让自己太脱俗……
- Ok if I got it correctly harvest goldenberry sun-dried it then remove the seeds using mesh cloth wrap it soak it in water then extract the jelly like fluid the pour a little of water set aside the toast nuts then crush it in the wok put little water add Palm sugar as asugar syrup season it on the jelly then garnish it with nuts not bad simple dessert
- Raindrop cake!! Yum ?
- Powder? More like jelly. That look amazing magic food! ?
- Amazing from indonesia
- Indonesia jowo jnenge cipluk an..
- 자막 달아주시는 방승현 님 감사합니닿ㅎ
- Wow I saw that seed and I used to puff up it in my forehead..I never thought it could be useful
- Wow, my mom planted this but she didn’t know that this can be cooked. Thanks for the recipe!
- omg this reminds me of my childhood hehe
- Wow this reminds me when i was a kid. Me and my childhood friends used to pick this in the forest and eat it.. we call it talogtog in our dialict..
- The sound of nature is amazing.
- I want to live there, it’s so peaceful and greeny.. I love that kind of place..
- 근데 사탕수수 설탕이면
- سبحان الله الوهاب سبحان الله الرازق عباده الحمد لله علا نعمه الحمد لله
- That was different, never heard of this. Wow
- The land of abundance. What a beautiful place to live.
- 3:40 first time seeing Chinese people using a spoon! 😀
- I need to know who is the first human that found use of this seed in this manner? ?
- This fruit called as ‘ciplukan’ in my place
- All that you do is so mesmerizing. And the editing is just so good. Only I wish to be able to understand better…but anyway, thank you so much.?
- U deserve more subscribers ?
- 연금술사인듯…. 대박
- God bless you sister …U r all-rounder ????????
- OMG! I love everything you do?love your videos so much
- I love there living style
- 哇⊙∀⊙！☞这个果子熟透的时候很甜很美味(青色的就很酸)~又勾起我的儿时回忆，山林路边时常会看到~ 怀念吖 ????
- In Javanese (Indonesia), we called it ceplukan/ciplukan. ?
- It’s cipluk’an in Javanese, Indonesia
- Loved the video but pls add English subtitles WHERE we can learn new cooking i love ur house so peace its there can u reply to us
- In my place this fruit called “Cimplukan”
- We have them here too in Indonesia and we call them as “ciplukan” but we just eat them raw by picking the flesh and it tastes really sour lol. I don’t know that it can be used like this!
- IN SOUTH AFRICA WE MAKE JAM OUT OF THE WHOLE FRUIT
- Just i have no words.Lovelly videos of her.OMG.God bless u girl.Masallah.
- In Indonesia we called it Ciplukan, but i’d never knew this fruit can cooked like that????
- A simple life ,and a simple Family..Love all your videos and i keep watching it all the time..
Mabuhay! From Philippines?☺️
- The seeds behave like flax seeds… They even produce the gell like substance after boiling them or leaving them in hot water.
- I love this video’s title – it’s so mysterious and strange i have no idea what’s gonna happen.
- Ceplukan fruit in indonesia
- Captain here: gooseberry
- I literally want to meet you!! U are amazing with your skills
- 아름답다! 고즈넉한 풍경, 정갈한 식재료, 정성스러운 음식 솜씨, 그리고 마지막엔 항상 식구들과 나눠먹는 정겨움까지!
- 한국어 자막 있어서 너무 좋아요 ㅠㅠ
- 我是台灣人 這個冰粉 跟愛玉很像 用洗的而結凍
Dips are the perfect appetizer for any outdoor party! They are super easy to make and equally delicious!
Carrot Hd Images – Chocolate Images Hd Wallpaper
We should all grow our own food and do our own waste processing, we really should.
I’m kind of a homebody. I like to sit at home and watch movies and eat good food.
Wallpaper Food Cartoon – Food Photography Vinyl Backdrops
A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.
I’m a home cook and love to read about food, but I’m not trained as a chef. I’m just really into cooking and passionate about it.
Hamburger Hd Wallpaper – Culinary Wallpaper
Yet, it is true, poetry is delicious; the best prose is that which is most full of poetry.
I was raised by a single mother who made a way for me. She used to scrub floors as a domestic worker, put a cleaning rag in her pocketbook and ride the subways in Brooklyn so I would have food on the table. But she taught me as I walked her to the subway that life is about not where you start, but where you’re going. That’s family values.
Banana Transparent Background – Omelette Wallpaper
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians – except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity.