There’s something about fall that very much translates into those nurturing, nostalgic food flavors. It’s the season where you can really make the marriage of fresh produce with spices and aromatics.
Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.
Essentially what’s going to determine how you succeed in New York is how people feel about the space, how delicious the food is, how they perceive the value and, most important of all, how they feel treated. My understanding is Stephen Starr is exceptionally good at all of this and his ability to create a transporting experience.
My two essential ingredients are chilies, any kind, dried or fresh; and acid, whether it’s citrus – lemon, lime, yuzu – or vinegars. Food has to pop.
I love food and feel that it is something that should be enjoyed. I eat whatever I want. I just don’t overeat.
Modern agriculture has been accurately described as a way of turning oil into food. As the price of oil continues to rise, so will the price of food.
- Ok, so let me get this straight. This amazing young lady is a chef, farmer, carpenter, tailor, furniture maker, baker, alchemist, laborer, and a gorgeous television personality. What did I miss? Oh, and she grows every plant, fruit, vegetable and herb known to man. I absolutely love this young lady!!
- Best way to cure depression is watching your videos ?☺
- I like how she doesn’t throw away anything. She’ll use it for something else.
- How many acres of land does she own that she has everything. The world is jealous of this lady.
Peaceful and satisfying video everytime. She is living in paradise.
- Gordon Ramsay: make a dish complimenting *literally anything*
Liziqi: say no more.
- Can you feel the environment or is it just me? Like I could literally smell the rain!
- For those viewer who got a bit disturbed by the chicken feet. If you live in the most populated country on the Earth which ever had several times of serious famine which compelled people to make maximum use of everything eatable within reach to stay alive, without any waste of any source of nutrition, you may look differently and give your kind understanding. Anyway, we all like her and her videos, and that’s most important. 🙂
- All these videos remind me that earth is so beautiful.
- She s so rich..she owns so much of land where she is growing her fruits and vegetables….
- Any1 getting a peace of mind watching this ? ?❤❤❤
- My observations. .no plastic is used…no gas…no fridge…mostly bamboo and wood fire…I would live another 100 yrs…perfect for the body
- She is blessed…with life a abundantly things others take for granted.
- Best food cinematorgraphy I have ever encountered. Please never stop doing this.
- she basically has a grocery store in her backyard 😀
- cs bạn nào ở Việt Nam là fan chị này ko
- 1. She has a cheap grocery bill
2. She is going to live to be 196 years of age with the serenity she is living.
3. That food looks good and healthy.
- her viedos are inspired by nature she goes into wild and findes anything she needs for cooking
- She can grow everything in her garden :)) I wish I can meet her and see her garden ^^ . My idol ♡
- Gordon Ramsay would lose to her in a cook-off 100-0
- 這是這個混亂和殘酷世界中每個人都夢寐以求的生活方式。 謝謝你讓世界變得美麗。好人。
- She collects so many vegetables, i consider how Liziqi and her grandma can consume all of them
- could you please do NOT display the next video windows so quickly, because they block the view of the food displayed at the end, keep it little longer, so we can see the full view of the final food display. Thanks so much
- She has created a beautiful life that most of us wish to have. Awesome!
- It must have taken generations to set up this land and house the way it is.
- She never go to market, she just pick fruit and vegetables in farm
- how in gods name does every possible edible plant grows in her garden?
- And not a single piece of plastic in sight.
- Really love how you grow your food..you’re such inspiration, i’m thinking about to grow my own organic food too, can’t wait your every new video ?
- Amazing lady, I admire you a lot. How I wish I can come that place, very peaceful.
- I love your videos, Liziqi. They’re calming and inspirational. They help when I’m feeling sad. Thank you. God bless you. ?
- You know she’s the real deal when she smashes those garlic with her knife.
- I love passionfruit, you cook so yummy eating
- i wish I’m there in beautiful environment . far from city pollution ?
- This seems so unreal!
So Beautiful ❤
- I am in love with you ,everything you do is so perfect and olso you ara so beautiful
- Passion fruit ??? i swear this reminds me of my child hood. I grew up in a beautiful village just like yours and i use to fetch passion fruit in the forest .
- She’s just awesome yaar… Those utensils n jars I loved the furniture of cooking
- This video is the most beautiful one I have seen on YouTube. Jesus, bless this young woman and her grandma for the rest of their lives.
- That knife is like Thor’s hammer. She uses it for everything!
- Am Amazing how her brought up in this manner! So much so that she!
- Am Amazing how her brought up in this manner! So much so that she!
- For those who dislike her videos are just jealous.. she’s an amazing lady ?
- Người Việt Nam like cái coi
- ?????i wanna eat thisss im hungryyyyy
- Where are you from.. Actually I’m impressed with your work and I’m falling love with you so I meet you
- OMG,OMG OMG, I love you girl! by the way I’m a woman I am using my husband you tube,,,
- Is she living in heaven… ??
- I have never found any YouTube cooking videos as great as hers. Truly amazing and relaxing.
- Can you please tell me her exact address.. I wanna visit her personally…. I admired her so much…. She’s such a talented, kind and caring woman i ever seen in my life till now….
- I just want to visit ur home once in my lifetime.. its my great wish… ❤️❤️❤️
- I want to live in your beautiful house up in mountains, take me in as your helper, I’ll do the work for you please please please!!!
- She needs her own Netflix series. I would definitely watch. Thank you for your beautiful video
- J’aime votre cuisine ❤❤
- Calm and relaxing to see her cooking.. I would like to live in this atmosphere with so much freshness..
- Never in my entire life would I think chicken feet looked good
- Một ngày nào đó tôi sẽ có cuộc sống giống vậy ))???? . Chỉ là phải cố gắng thật nhiều mà thôi ???????
- Glad to see this!! LOL
The passion fruit and the lemons play an important role in today’s video.
1. Passion fruit and lemon jam. As you see, passion fruit pulp, lemon pieces and crystal sugar, boil on low heat until it’s sticky. When the jam cools down, mix with honey. It will be OK to keeping jam in fridge.
By the way, don’t throw away the peels of the passion fruit, cut to pieces and bake to dry. It can be use for steeping peels tea, or stewing with meat.
2. Chicken feet. Many kinds of condiments: garlic, ginger, chili, passion fruit, lemon pieces, onion, salt, oil, soy sauce and parsleys, it’s common to cook chicken feet in China, so she didn’t description it. Maybe only chinese eat chicken feet.
3. Streamed brown suger bun. Knead dough mix with dried jujube pieces, yeast and brown suger water. After fermented for one hour, cut into segments and steam.
4. Fried black patatos. It’s simple, stream then peel off, squash and fry.
At last, she picked some waxapples maybe, some orange line tomatos(she said in her blog but I can’t translate…) and a yellow watermelon.
In the end she said: “Grandma, meal time!”
Her grandma said: “Pretty good!” and laughed out loud.
- Love it, you amazing lady, God bless you more!!
- Beside her many talents does anyone notice how beautiful her hair is and a gorgeous face she has ? Her nose is perfect !
- ฉันติดตามคุณมานานแล้ว ฉันชอบดูคริปคุณมาก
- ♡❤♡ all is lovely. Thank you my Sister. China looks so dreamy and you shine with healthy skin. Beautiful lessons. Thank you ♡❤♡
- I’VE NEVER SEEN A GARDEN AND KITCHEN AS BEAUTIFUL AND NATURAL AS YOU HAVE…SO AMAZING
- I would love too cook in this climate like your kitchen you’re so blessed
- Her knife will be like “Oh yeah diz feels really good”
- U r the one who always comes in my dreams… U r so perfect. ..??? will you marry me..?????
- I really adore your videos. My only suggestion is that you let your videos finish completely, then when the screen fades to black that’s where you should post the suggested videos because they too often cover the end product of your cooking ?
- It is one year today
I write this comment on 2 july 2019.
And you posted this on 2 july 2018
For sure your garden has more fruits now.I just finished watching your ice cream video
- Amazing woman really ❤️
- Muito lindo esse lugar.. um paraíso ?❄️???
- Liziqi always makes me wonder what the hell am i doing in my life ,
- I just want to go to your place, enjoy the beauty of your garden, want to pluck the fresh vegetables and learn cooking from you??
- Their place ❤️?
- by only showing us the beauty, its respectfull….I love the way you do
- From MixiGamming with love <3 !!!
- ابجي طين ???
- How the hell did I find this channel
- I admire your style of living and once want to live it….
- She is living in a very beautiful place ?
- Love from Pakistan for a lovely, hardworking and passionate girl…
Love u sisooo
- You’re awesome ? but we don’t have this type fruit n vegetable.
- I. WANT. TO. MEET. HER.
And her grandma, and I’d like to see their house, their fields of fruits and vegetables, everything!!!
- Mind to ask who gets video of her while doing this amazing things
- I hope for captions/subtitles soon so at least we know the ingredients. 🙂
- แม่นางน้อยคนงาม…ทำอะไรหน้ากินไปหมด….ติดตามอยู่นะคะ น่าอร่อยทุกๆอย่างเลยค่ะ
- His home was very atractive and his dhishes also wowwww
- How I wish I could spend time with Li Ziqi and her Grandmother on their mountain retreat.
- Li Ziqi has become one of my favorite channels…..these videos feed my senses with simple truths….
- I want this kind of life…a simple life but you lived in Paradise…a small house but you have everthing in your backyard those fruits ang veges…plus the view so refreshing….
Readmore Comment Video
Our deep respect for the land and its harvest is the legacy of generations of farmers who put food on our tables, preserved our landscape, and inspired us with a powerful work ethic.
Nuggets Background – Hot Sauce Wallpaper
Stop being a vegan and start enjoying what you eat.
Big Night’ is the best food movie ever made. It’s such a celebration of food, and the Italian tradition of celebrating people. Plus, everything looked delicious!
Donut Background Iphone – Cake Shop Wallpaper
Food is the moral right of all who are born into this world.
I confess I am a romantic. I love romance, and I think it’s really fun and delicious and some of my favorite films are love stories. I think that you just get a chance to fall in love with the characters so much and you get to explore their lives so deeply.
Avocado Hd Images – Vegetable Wallpaper
I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the Bread of God, which is the Flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David, and for drink I desire His Blood, which is love incorruptible.
With so much evidence of depleting natural resources, toxic waste, climate change, irreparable harm to our food chain and rapidly increasing instances of natural disasters, why do we keep perpetuating the problem? Why do we continue marching at the same alarming beat?
Cute Food Wallpaper – Wedding Cake Wallpaper
Being a consultant is like flying first-class. The food is terrific, the drinks are cold. But all you can do is walk up to the pilot and say, ‘bank left.’ If you’re in management, you have the controls.
Soup is really easy to make: you can take basil, celery, acorn squash and boil them and then put them in the blender with sea salt. It’s delicious and only takes about 15 minutes. You can make it the night before. It’s kind of like making baby puree, and there are a ton of super easy recipes.