Barbecue is the good old technique of people making a fire and putting some stuff over the top – I mean, look at the S’more: it’s just got a stick. A lot of those goofy toys, it’s people who are looking at things to do. I think if you focus on the food, at the most you need tongs or a spoon to flip something; that’s about it.
I suppose women are attracted to the bad-boy image sometimes because it’s fun to have an adventure. It’s like eating junk food… it’s fun at the time, but ultimately not the best choice.
Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up.
I eat only simple Indian home food – sabzi, roti, dal, chawal, ghee. There are so many benefits of having ghee. My grandmother is 84 and she is still fit and looks beautiful.
You know, food is such – it’s a hug for people.
In the hot summer months, popsicles are a perfect way to cool down while enjoying a delicious, fruity treat. Frozen, refreshing, mouth-friendly candy on a stick cannot get any better… or can it?
- She’s not an actress y’all. Look at the way she moves and uses her hands ?? no matter how good an actress is they can’t replicate the practical actions of someone whose had experience.
- Gordon Ramsay: I’m the best chef in the world
Her: *hold my homemade lotus tea*
- her videos are aesthetically so pleasing oh my.. also she is very smart and works hard! and has such pretty skin too
- I like how every time she’s missing a tool or something she just makes one out of bamboo
- chef gordon ramsay is quaking and shaking
- Her doing these things are already so well done but the cinematography of these videos make but even better.
- Is anyone else inlove with Grandma? ?… her laugh is always joyful and they way she takes care of her grandmama is so loving, pure and genuine ???…
- must be a row of men that stretch across china just to say hello to this lady
- I accidentally discovered a video and found myself watching all the videos. That’s a great thing. She’s really amazing. It’s Addictive. ❤ ️
- Seeing her survival skill I feel like I have wasted whole my life learning nothing useful
- She’s good at everything. And the way she treats her grandma in her videos, our generation today should learn that kind of respect and love. A good model indeed?
- A herbalist; a cook; a craftswoman; a designer; a tailor; and a farmer as well.
Damn, this girl is capable to do so many things.
- her: hand makes her tools and food and grows her own fruit
me: *um hi yes when will my hot n ready be delivered?*
- My kids love your video so much that they ask me to watch before bedtime every night. Thumbs up and keep on your good works.
- Videos like this makes me wanna quite everything and go to live straight to the mountains
- Her future family will be so lucky to have her as a wife and a mother. ?
- I love how all her little dogs follow her . Hope they are her pets.
- I just love that there is still places on earth untouched by war, pollution, disease, sickness, industry etc the whole world should be like this and then it would be heaven!!!?
- Ya’ll can say what you want about her being an actress or being fake
But you can’t fake the genuine vibe, the sureness of her movements in everything she does, the firm but gentle approach she has to everything. Look at those hands, they show the signs of experience.
This is a channel made with intense care and love, don’t devalue it by questioning her authenticity.
- Her nails always has dirt underneath it.. yet I find it elegant, reminded me of my granny.. those home maker hands has fed 3 generations
- 姐，我非常喜欢看你做东西。很用心。加油！！Lots of love from Brunei 文莱
- Me: Trying to climb or shake the tree to get the fruit to eat.
Li Ziqi: Let me cut down some bamboo and make a cool device that can twist the fruit off to eat.
I need to learn for sure… lol ??
- This girl is a wonderful princess ! I heard she is an orphan and she moved back into rural to care for her her elderly grandparents!!!! This beautiful heart touching princess DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUTUBE IN CHINA!!! so she airs her videos on a chinese channel! An ardent admirer of videos has been kind to download her videos on youtube for the rest of the world to enjoy! I do thank them for allowing me to enjoy this angel’s videos! I was astounded to learn she used to make her own videos, edits, everything! No end to this beauty’s talent!!! She 7 million followers in china! After you tube posting she probably has a zillion more!!! God bless this down to earth princess!!! May she long live !!!
- She’s fantastic at everything she does. Simply amazing well done.
- I’m curious of, who taught this beautiful young woman how to do these, never ending skills. There’s literatley, nothing she can’t do. She truly is my hero???!!!
- this kind of lady we must admired very authentic… beautiful and very warm lady i love her i finish almost her videos looking forward more interesting videos from her❤️❤️❤️
- I found your videos tonight & have been binge watching them.. What a talented, crafty & intelligent young lady.. full of knowledge & amazing cooking skills. These videos are very well done, being both joyful & informative.. it’s been a delight watching them. Thank you for sharing your world with us!
- almost like she’s living the ghibli life. so peaceful.
- Yes truly amazing. Everything about her is graceful and perfect.
- She is very intelligent hard worker, and beautiful lady
- my first time knowing that pear paste…pear paste is for what?
- I want to make her my wife.
- Dear Sis………l wish to see you dr ?how is your grandma? Love you sisssssss?? from India (Kerala)
- And the puppy is like “I like, I take”
- 4:04 Instant fire! Love this channel btw.
- This is the best channel I’ve ever seen in my whole life!!
- 0:55 made me giggle. I love how you include your animals in your videos. They seem to encourage you to work hard (in their own unique way of course. )
- Watching these make me feel serene, the young woman is so Beautiful
- Liziqi: I need an Ingredient… i’ll go to my Garden and get some.
Me: I need an ingredient… i’ll go to my Garden.. wait!!! i forgot that i live in a condo
- She can literally make everything by hand! That’s amazing!
- That paste looks more like a delicious dessert topping than medicine. :o~
- She reminds me of Twice’s Mina. Beautiful, gentle, talented and elegant. I have fallen for her 😀
- Love the bamboo sink. Can you imagine having all that healthy and delicious food in you backyard?
- I would like to buy some of this paste. ?
- I love how she made a fruit pick from scratch. She’s so creative.
- My favorite I find my self so relaxing while watching her vedios..
- The creativity this person has is amazing
- Bamboo is so amazing! It truly is a “miracle” plant.
- My love??? you make me so happy when I watch you do everything that you do I love you baby?????????????????
- no, the puppy isn’t crazy, it’s just being cute :3
- Love this channel. ?? Has a calming effect.
- I would love to spend a year & so on..with her..!! Amazing life & amazing person.!
- 5:10 where did you get this beautiful bowl?
- I am definitely getting myself one of those cleaver hammer axe knife things. She sells them from her online shop btw! Around $50 I think.
- Gordon: cook it in about 20min at 230degree Celsius!
Liziqi: tsk! amateur!
- She is my favorite YouTuber! she is a cook, a craftswoman, an artist, and takes good care of her elder. how beautiful these videos are. So very inspiring.
- I would love to see how she treats an injury. I bet even that is memorizing ❤
- She is very talented and expertise in everything. And it is very interesting to watch these videos.
- This is the best chanel in my wholeeee lifeee
- Someone know the Music?
It sounds very nice! ☺️
- All your videos are soooo relaxing, i just discovered you like 2hrs ago, been watching you ever since ?
- I love this angel .. I love her videos !!! She is truly an inspiration .. ??
- Such eco friendly way to love & live life ❤️❤️
- I came across this channel randomly, and I’m absolutely in love with it. Thank you!
- What she made is called ‘autumn pear paste’. The paste can lubricate your throat and lung, ease your cough. This is chinese traditional medicinal food.
- That looks so good. My throat is hurting and that looks so soothing! But i really like the tool you made to pick pears!
- I could use that paste. Coughing a lot lately.
- Youre a real treasure. A true proverbs 31 woman. You’re smart, talented, hard working, beautiful and kind. who ever marries you should feel like the luckiest man on earth. 🙂
- Sos tan hermosa !!?
- The pear soup she’s making is good for the throat and lungs. Helps get rid of coughs and nourishes the lungs. She also added honeysuckle flowers to the soup so this soup is also good for skin detox. People with chronic respiratory problems or skin problems like eczema should drink this kind of soup.
- I’ve never met my Chinese side of the family. I heard they lived in the mountains. So I like to think they lived like this.
- This is a modern day fairytale!
- All of your videos are so fulfilling, like waking up fully rested.
- Is There a tree that she doesn’t have, where does she get the time to take care of all these trees
- I just love how she takes care of her grandma. ❤️
- This is what I thought I was doing in 2nd grade when I was breaking sticks and shit outside
- Those are some amazing pears!! Damn!! Everything near her reflects her amazingness!!!
- She is the most beautiful+talented person that I know
- Wooooooooow those pears are dummy thicc I’m jealous
Qiuligao（秋梨膏） can prevent you from bronchitis, cough and cold, you can try to make your own while watching the video As autumn draws near, the weather turns cool, please take good care of yourself.
추리고오[秋梨膏]는 기관지염,기침,감기예방에 좋은 음식이에요~
여러분이 영상에 따라서 자기의 특별한 추리고를 만드시면 어떨까요?
요세 가을이 와서 날씨가 좀 쓸쓸해졌어요 다들 건강을 잘 챙겨주세용~
- I’m really impressed by the peace there, her dog is also very cute
- She always makes beautiful backgrounds
For us to see . I love that.
- Addicted. Love her. So peaceful and relaxing.
- You’re very intelligent and also skilled with working with nature’s/earth’s natural building parts and foods and so forth.
- Apaixonado nessa mulher <3
- I’m in awe of this woman ?❤
- Really like when Li builds things.Li is so dedicated to her Grandmother
- Never knew there was a Goddess living amongs us.
- I’m following her videos, and one thing amazes me: how they can speak to people from all corners of the world! Many comentaries are in english and chinese, but one can find all languages writen! Spanish, vietnamese, arabic, russian… it is trully fascinating! As a brazilian, I leave my commentary in portuguese: Parabéns!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 0:54 love how her dog tries to steal the bamboo stick 🙂
- 28 years old never looked so good omg?❤️❤️?????
- I want to live with you. Love that you do the old ways. ❤
- Why would someone on this Earth would dislike these videos??????
- Your dog is so cute ❤
- Хорошая! дай Бог счастья!❤
Readmore Comment Video
Ice cream is the perfect buffer, because you can do things in a somewhat lighthearted way. Plus, people have an emotional response to ice cream; it’s more than just food. So I think when you combine caring, and eating wonderful food, it’s a very powerful combination.
In N Out Burger Wallpaper – Delicious Food In Different Languages
I’m aware there are certain products that are being advertised – food products – with ‘no chemicals whatsoever.’ Well, that would be pretty hard to arrange, since everything around us is made up of atoms and molecules – chemicals – including ourselves.
We have to bring children into a new relationship to food that connects them to culture and agriculture.
Ice Cream Cone Wallpaper – Background Donut
My favourite area of Milano is by the canons – I go to an authentic Italian restaurant around there on a Sunday for delicious food.
I’m working harder than ever now, and I’m putting on my pants the same as I always have. I just get up every day and try to do a little better than the day before, and that is to run a great restaurant with great food, great wine, and great service. That’s my philosophy.
Background Wallpaper Food – Food Wallpaper Cute
Hey, I used to eat at McDonald’s: I liked the taste of the food, especially the French fries.
Forget the fake syrupy stuff. Melt down a bar of chocolate, mix it into some warmed up whipping cream, and put it on top of ice cream. Add some sprinkles, and you’ve got a delicious treat.
Chicken Wallpaper Hd – Fast Food Wallpaper Hd
Everything one reads is nourishment of some sort – good food or junk food – and one assumes it all goes in and has its way with your brain cells.
I’m the type of person who far prefers a vacation filled with trips to museums and art galleries, shopping and exploring vintage flea markets, people-watching at cafes, and discovering delicious restaurants as opposed to lounging on a beach for days on end.