During Holi, my mom prepares lovely puran polis, and everyone in my family makes an exception in their diet plan to include this delicious food item!
I just love food, especially my mom’s Bulgarian cooking. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant. I also love Italian food.
In Russia, we eat a lot of heavy food like potatoes and lots of meat. I can’t eat one apple or a salad a day. You wouldn’t want to come talk to me if I don’t eat. I have to eat, or I am in a really bad mood.
Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.
A ritual or tradition can be as simple as something you do every night, like read a story to a small child, or something you do weekly, such as go out for Chinese food.
The people are more important than the food. We want a person to be as successful as he can be, and it works the other way around, too.
- this channel brings me peace like ive never felt before. thank you for doing these videos. makes my concrete world consumed by empty people who only have sad faces. chemicals in foods and single file lines. feel less like im here …and more like im a place that we all should be. a home with nature and family a place and life worth living
- I have developed a habit of watching her videos before going to bed it like a relaxation therapy ??
- She is living a life dreamed by many.
- She’s so hard working lady ❤️I strongly appreciate her working ?
- I am crazy enough of endlessly read comments. Who like me please raise your hand. ?
- I am convinced that she is an ancient spirit, a fricken Druid of the forest
- Where does this woman live!! Every single scene is straight out of a painting. It’s so peaceful and gorgeous.
- Que hermoso lugar! Clima espectacular y las frutas silvestres simplemente divino. El paraíso existe y está aquí en la tierra…??
- she lives in forest But More happy than city people
- In what magical world does she live? Every little detail is full of beauty and wisdom!
- I didn’t know paradise in china still existed like this.
- That is a very interesting way to have persimmons I have some but I just peel and cut them
- That’s what I really admire the Chinese culture they have a variety of food preservation! I want to live with a simple life in the foraging forest:-)
- This literally looks like someone went back in time and recorded this woman doing her thing
- She is an angel, lives in heaven and I heard she has a very good heart, cares for nature, animals and poor people, she donated her hard earned money for the needy..SHE IS IN FACT GODS OWN CHILD. LOVE and respect YOU LIZIQI FROM INDIA.?❤❤
- This channel makes me want to forsake civilization and go live out in the forest
- I love persimmons ,she is so lucky to have and leave in this beautiful place
- My only question is how is snowing and the leaves are still on the trees and fresh green and even a rose wow I guess fall don’t come in your country
- I love to have one plant of this fruit.
- I’d gladly trade my current life for this.
- She has all Spirits ? of her Ancestors pass to her.
- She seems to have everything available as needed.
- I want to be like her hardworking simple beautiful and so talented love you beautiful princess ??
- After hour of watching……
Me: This is the last video I am going to watch
Also Me: Maybe another one too ?
- Here in philippines persimmon is a name of a condo.i just realized it’s a fruit we don’t have it here.lol
- I love how she works together with her Granny. Sweet!
- Lizi You are Eve in garden of Eden?
- Nature+simplicity+hardwork+camera quality= incredible video
- I love all your videos. It makes me relax and also hungry ?
- You really looked quite a lot like MINA of Twice ?
- Wish we can go back to simple life, on electricity, no computer, no WeChat, no handphone, no processed food, or fast food.
- Persimons? Ours are very soft, and you cut them like apples, they are still some green?
- The patience this requires. In such a tech-driven age, where everything comes so quickly, it’s beautiful to watch such a slow process unfold without her getting stressed or annoyed.
- Chị giỏi quá em rất ngưỡng mộ chị ???
- Amazing. Five minutes video can take months to make.
- Dangg those are the fairy lights I wish for!✨
- this was my very first video of you, i still remember how amazed i was. now i have to watch this at least once a week. thank you for your hardwork?
- I knew she wasn’t going to waste the skin of that fruit.
- really sends a positive aura, life becomes neater, more motion. thank you for sharing the routine ? ? ? ? ?
- 17/11/2019 tem việt nam ai còn xem
- Grandma lets have a race to peel these fruit, you win if you finish one before i finish the rest.
- I love ❤️ this woman !!!
- she is so pretty like Goddesses in fantasy Chinese dramas
- 4:36 the rose???is awesome
- She’s so strong ?!
- These videos are so amazing and pure and I love watching them I’m new here and binge watching all of them???
- 영상 잘보고 있습니다. 저에게 많은 영감과 자극을 주네요. 당장 뭔가 만들기 위해 움직이고 싶어져요. 좀더 부지런해져야 겠다고 생각합니다. 감사해요. ♡♡
- She use to be a DJ but she decided back to hometown living with her grandmother since her grandmother got a serious sick .So Amazing!!!
- How long did they dry to form the sugar? I would love to visit there.
- Please say that I’m not the only one that scrolled down just to see what people have writen in the comment.
- liziqi I am big fan of your videos. From Bangladesh??????❤️??????
- she’s gorgeous, talented and so hard working wahhh love these videos
- Every grandmother in the world can peal a fruit in one long piece.
- My mother peels vegetable like granny and I like as liziqi peels. Its so much relatable.
- 好美的地方 真希望在有生之年能去看看……當然如果能遇到子柒那就更美了???
- U do some dragen fruits recipe
- This is a good live waw ♥♥
I love it ♥♥♡
- Your videos are like anti-depression medicine. God bless you!!!
- This fruit sweet and we called sheem hei in Maring dialect, India. Love from Machi, Manipur, India
- I love persimmon and when it hangs like that it looks so pretty 🙂
- Everything is so beautiful beyond words ❤️
- She’s being so productive and I can’t even get up and clean my room
- The best medicine here, peace with love, failed to cure Somebody’s hatred such as those voting dislike. This world is full of psychological issues.
- If I tried to do that everything would just mold! Amazing.
- I wish i live there to.?
- I wish to stay there. So beautiful in nature ?
- She is soooooo rich!!!! So blessed. Amazing!!
- I love the life you live ❤may the God bless you
- OMG. Soo Beautiful ?. Wish i had lived there?? with her ?
- Yes she’s amazing but can we also give a round of applause to whoever is taking this footage. The angles are insane. We see her from above and below. Great work to all of them,the editing and music is beautiful. Talented people ❤️
- Please take me with you the nature tho ♥️??
- You seriously calm me! Thank you so much!
- She is very beautiful girl
- When you do peaceful survival mode without cheats
- I’m from China and I watch this incidentally while studying abroad. I can’t stop watching her aesthetic videos. It makes my mind flying back home and back to my childhood. I really miss the delicious food and especially the beautiful rural scenery.
- خيرات ربي ما شاء الله……
- I want to live this type of Forest ????
I love watching your videos, you are a very intelligent but also wise person. Thank you!
- I watch one of her videos every night before bed and it calms my anxiety and helps me sleep.
- Normal people: *listen to asmr to sleep*
Me: *watches this pretty lady living in a pretty paradise make everything under the sun*
- Here in the south of Italy we do the same with figs.
- This is my favorite snack, so delicious.
- I very love where you live. It is peaceful and wonderful!!!!!
- Love it from Romania!??
- Người Việt Nam đâu ạ ❤️ cho tôi thấy cánh tay của các bạnnnn
- Juste amazing !! I am in love with ur videos
- OMG!!! The fruits are looking stunning in that sting
- Simple yet a beautiful life she’s living..way better than city life
- I really love her….I wanna be like her….She’s like the lost princess of Asia!!!
- 분위기 진짜 너무좋다… 여자도이쁘고 ㅎㅎ
- I love dry hurma so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Amazing place ❤️❤️❤️
- The people disliking this video don’t understand how life can be so peaceful so they dislike when others are feeling something, what they don’t understand yet.
Readmore Comment Video
Everything one reads is nourishment of some sort – good food or junk food – and one assumes it all goes in and has its way with your brain cells.
Fruits White Background – Fruit Juice Hd Wallpaper
Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
Food is your body’s fuel. Without fuel, your body wants to shut down.
Butter Chicken Wallpaper – Orange Fruit Wallpaper
Food is a way to explore culture and ground the story in a specific time and place. I still remember the meals and snacks from my first novel, ‘Shug’: pork chops and applesauce and Coca-Cola and peanuts, which are very Southern. When a character has roots elsewhere, food is a way to connect with home and another culture.
I’m very unpopular for my dislike of this food, but I’ve never liked avocado. Everyone gives me so much flack for it because they tell me how healthy it is for me, how delicious it is. I don’t like it, but it’s not for lack of trying. I tried to like it, and it’s just not my thing.
Tomato Hd Wallpaper – Toast Wallpaper
I was an overweight kid, and my father struggled with his weight, too. We would go for a ride on his motorcycle on Sunday morning to get doughnuts, to make pizza together, or go get ice cream. I quickly learned that food equalled love and attention.
Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
Chocolate Iphone Wallpaper – Taco Bell Wallpaper
It seems everyone wants to know if I have an eating disorder, and playing an anorexic character on ‘Make it or Break It’ probably didn’t help much. To set the record straight, I certainly do not have an eating disorder. I think as anyone can gather, I love food, and it is not just a front to cover up the fact that I don’t eat any.
What is this drive to be thinner, prettier, better dressed, other? Who exactly is this other and what does she look like beyond the jacket she’s wearing or the food she’s not eating? What might we be doing, thinking, feeling about if we didn’t think about body image, ever?