There’s something delicious about finding fault with something. And that can be including finding fault with one’s self, you know?
You know, if I listened to Michael Dukakis long enough, I would be convinced we’re in an economic downturn and people are homeless and going without food and medical attention and that we’ve got to do something about the unemployed.
One of the things I’ve learned in playing a character like Becca from ‘You’re the Worst’ is that there really is such a joy and freedom in behaving badly and in being a character that you do roll your eyes at. She’s just so delicious to loathe.
I will come up with a project that will wipe out poverty in the Philippines in two years. I want to remove the people from economic crisis by using the Marcos wealth. Long after I’m gone, people will remember me for building them homes and roads and hospitals and giving them food.
Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate.
I promised her an interesting life and good food, and the rest is history.
- I’m so proud to introduce that this is my hometown, Yunnan, a southern province in China. It is the place that I live since I was born and the dishes she cooked were exactly what I eat since I was a child. It’s so lucky and amazing to watch those video when I am overseas. They always remind me of my parents, my family and my hometown. Thank you!
- I don’t understand their language but it’s a beautiful life they are living
- I started my own garden in my backyard (A suburban white neighborhood) though I’m chinese. I also got chinese bamboo from my friend. They grow like crazy and are dangerous if unchecked. I still decided to plant it though. They can grow a couple of inches overnight and in a week or two, large bamboo shoots start popping out of no where and I harvest them before they grow. I started growing more unique herbs and spices that you usually wouldn’t get in local super markets. Using a ginger/hot sauce spray to repel bugs. I have 2 persimmon and 4 lychee trees growing too, nice and strong, even through winter. I have a bunch of mint thats been growing out of control in the corner of my backyard and even encroaching like crazy into the foresty area pass my fence. So I have free mint for life. I have most of the standard herbs growing but I think I’ll try growing some Szechuan peppers. I’m not sure if the soil would accommodate it but I was thinking about erecting green house tent for more climate controlled herbs. Though they will most definitely die during winter. The temperature is perfect during spring summer and even fall. I don’t think I can bring them inside in pots because the entire reason for growing your own food is to save money. The energy and heat costs will negate it. Though, I think I might be able to rig a solar powered green house. My neighbors might think i’m growing weed lol. Even if I fail, the process of working on it is my hobby and fun.
- She deserves admiration from various parts of the world…
- I loved when all family members get involved in the video.. peacefully
- I have no idea about their conversations but I love all the videos. I finished watching all of them, keep up the good work, you have a subscriber and a fan from USA 😊👍
- Vn đâu điểm danh cái nào
- Translation for the title, description and the ingredient:
Title: Do you like to eat fat sausage? Doing a pot of dried fat in the pot at home, people eat more
Long time ago, I said that I would eat fat,
Xiaohao read and waited for his brother’s holiday to come back.
This little boy grew up, even the peach at the door.
Also missed to leave a few good for his brother!
– Pork intestines ( cleaned and washed, boiled for 20 minutes then sliced.)
– some milled dried corn ( used to clean the intestines)
– Spring onions, a thumb sized ginger and a splash of soy sauce to boil with intestines.
– thumb size ginger,
– a cup of red chili
– a cup of garlic
– dried bay leaves
– a few star anise
– cinnamon bark
– fresh pepper corn ( the green ones she added in the oil)
– 2-3 Tbsp of soy sauce
– pinch of salt.
– 2 cups of water
Other veggies to go with the mixture:
– potatoes ( peeled and sliced like french fries )
the potatoes are fried separately.
– bunch of spring onions-
_ celery stalks and
celery leaves ( for garnish)
– red chili
– jerkins ( the veggie that we use to make pickles)
– fermented chili paste ( i think)
Hope this helps.
- I looooooooooooove her channel. She’s so sweet and caring. She makes me wanna cook for everyone in my neighborhood.
- Those who have tasted the intestine leave a like 👍
- What oil they using ? Look like that oil make perfect combination n it’s safe ? I watch this before bed dreaming of simple life no stress at work , work hard n tired standing all day trying to please people . In USA We earning everyday just to pay it back .. when I have enough money I move back to my country n live a simple life with nature 🌿🍃🌾🌱🌻
- احب الاكل الصيني وطريقة طبخه لانه فرش
I Like that
- She is so beautiful
- I love this dish. It’s one of my favourite Chuan-style dishes.
I know she’s in Yunnan, but, from what I learned, this dish is a very Sichuan dish.
- Dried-pot pig’s intestines
Filipino: Pulutan! 😂😂😂
- The instrumental music is very good💕 can someone give me the link to that instrumental
- I really like your video but can’t understand the language or the ingredients
But it awesome to watch you
- First time seeing onion in your cooking 😂
- 시골생활도 부지런하지않으면 힘든데 저렇게 요리도 정성스레하시며 사시는게 존경스럽네요
- Everytime i’m watching here cooking i feel so inspired ….
- Pon traductor amiga para entender lo que dices
- 这个桃子好漂亮 听声就很脆 我超爱硬🍑
- Parabéns, jovem talentosa…
- She is the definition of perfect 😍❤️
- My God those are the most delicious looking Poop Tubes I’ve ever seen!!!
- Happy united family, togetherness. 🇨🇦Canada,
- She’s amazing I seen few videos of her absolutely perfect
- Can someone tell me the song’s name? It makes me feel so peaceful <3
- Oieee povo” 🙋👏👏👏👏👏
- هل من عربي ؟
- Amo assistir você e sua família, só faltou o melhor amigo 🐶❤️
- Your whole family are adorable, you must love them all very much!
- Beautiful girl can do everything 😍
- 요리가 끝내줘요~~열대과일에 각종 야채며 허브까지 없는게 없는 산해진미 운남~이곳이 천국이네요~운남이 고향인사람들이 부럽네요~~요리하는거보고있으면 어떠한것보다 황홀하게 빠져드네요~저도 요리재미에 빠져들게한 멋진방송 감사합니다~~
- Watching your videos is so relaxing and always makes me hungry!!! 💆🏻♀️😋
- Your little cousin (I think he’s your cousin) is so awesome. I love that he always wants to be with you and hang out and help. It’s heart warming.
- 加油 小哥我從妳po更多視頻 我是你第一個點閱率頭香的人 哈哈哈
- Amo seus vídeos! Vc faz tudo sempre com muito capricho; embora a culinária oriental seja tão diferente da nossa no ocidente, suas comidas me dão água na boca. 😊
- my kind of routine before sleeping is watching ure videos 😍 i love the back sound digabung dengan suara alam dan suara memasak..
- I love watching you vedio and also enjoy the nature where you live. I like it when you enjoy your dishes with your family.bye-bye
- 弟弟好帅😍 要变成弟弟的粉丝了😂
- We really enjoyed waching this video, its refreshing to see beautiful country side in china, we really loved watching it. And you have a very nice family.
- These are eaten in the United States, but it is not a common thing to see. We call them ‘Chiterlings’ or ‘Chitlins’. Your dish is certainly more colorful.
- I’ve never try intestines, but all the dishes you prepare looks yummy and healthy.
- i wish i can try the dish that u cook.. it looks so yummy 😊♥️ makes me hungry
- 你的视频超越了美食 给人感动和幸福 谢谢谢你。
- คุณเป็นคนสวย และทำอาหารเก่งแถมน่กินอีกต่างหากครับ
- I don’t understand your language….but i really like you and your lifestyle which you are living…. ❤
- Did you saute up the pig’s ass too? Sounds like a treat. Love you always!- just messin w u!
- Love chitlings (intestines/chitterlings)!!! Yum!
- هذه البنت رائعة تعمل بجد نظيفة أنيقة جميلة مدبرة منزل ممتازة وطبخها طيب ومتنوع
أتمنى زوجة مثلها.
- Love your cooking and respect your culturse, all the way from the Philippines!!
- Tuhan penyedia..dengan tanah yang baik dapat menghasilkan semua tumbuhan..
- When I see ur video’s…. I feel so fresh and clean…. The way u cook it’s show ur love and good work….
- feeling so hungry its 2:30 am in the morning😭
- We call pig’s intestines “Chitlins”
- Thank u for uploading amazing videos, ur fan from Bangladesh😃
- Adoro esses vídeos. Família linda 💕😊
- Thank you so much for translating the ingredients in english🙏
- I love all the videos of her cooking.. That place is very beautiful like heaven.. I want to go there
- I really love the background music ….it’s so relaxing…
- another point that i like … she uses only 1 knife for almost everything…
- Wish i had a friend like her
- Every man favourite dream to have her to be his 👰 . ❤️
- I enjoyed watching your Vlog _ Tq for the recipe too.
- Love to watch your videos. I shared with all of my friends.
- When you will send me your home address to eat your food darling 😘 m waiting, almost I watched all your videos
- I love all efford.
Of this channel.
- that looks so good 😍
- I lost my everything 😭 the ones I considered to be my best friend left me alone😭😭😭
- Yum 🤤❤
- واش سايرين تقولوااا
عالمكم غريب و عجيبببببب
سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
انا عارفة بانك ماغاديش تفهمي تعليقي
ولكن ماقلت عليك الا الخير
نتمنى نجي نعاونك معا مابقا عندي مايدار
انا بدون عمل
- Ta shi feichanq piaoliang, haha long time ago when I trying to learn your language but I run away from classes it’s hard to master especially characters
- Beautiful 💯❣️
- I relly love you simple life.. I love watching you together with ur family…watching here in 🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭
- Hi you’re really a good cook and amazing daughter and wonderful sister.
- Qual o nome dessa pimenta vermelha? Ela arde?
Amo o seu jeito de cozinha…
- You do everything easily and peacefully. Love your recipe.
- It’s so sweet when the younger boy puts food in his family’s bowls. Gets me in the feels every time
- Love her videos.Her love for her family.God bless you child.
- Damn that looks good!!!
- i could see again additional family member …
- Can anyone mention the title of the background song please.. i really love the song
- 어린 남동생 진짜 양조위닮았다…
- Her hair is so healthy and long I love it so much.
- ดูกันทั้งครอบครัวเลยจร้า..love u from Thailand😘😘😘😘
- I want to visit her village💜💜
- Everytime I watch all the video I feel hungry their food seems so delicious we want to eat and taste
- Wow your so awesome young lady, I wish I had a daughter like you.i love your style of cooking 😘😘😘
- Thank you all for the presentation. So beautiful
- 😍 This dish looks so yummy. I’ve never had it this way before 💜
- 진짜맛잇겟다 ㅡㅠㅡ ㅠㅠ
City farming is not only possible, it is the very definition of the kind of meaningful, sustainable innovation we will need to meet the grand challenges of the 21st century: climate change; population growth; ageing population; urbanization; rising demand for energy, food and water; poverty; and access to healthcare.
Korean Food Wallpaper – Wallpaper Cake Cute
We were so poor as kids. I didn’t even see a bathtub, running water, hot water, commode – we didn’t have any of that. We started with a humble log house, milk cow, garden-raised our own food, killed a hog every year in the fall, and had the meat hanging up in the smokehouse – that was our childhood, me and ol’ Si.
If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.
Christmas Dinner Wallpaper – Pork Wallpaper
I’m a fast foodie – like, a foodie, but with food courts. I’d love to go with all my friends to a food court that’s also a buffet – with unlimited orange chicken from Panda Express, curly fries from Arby’s, Hawaiian pizza from Sbarro, and Coke Zero. I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.
Ice cream is the perfect buffer, because you can do things in a somewhat lighthearted way. Plus, people have an emotional response to ice cream; it’s more than just food. So I think when you combine caring, and eating wonderful food, it’s a very powerful combination.
Food Backdrop – Kiwi Fruit Wallpaper
Werewolves and Arabians. It’s like chocolate and peanut butter – a delicious combination.
Since music is so important to me, I don’t need to put in any extra effort to do this; it just flows for me. It’s as simple as drinking water and having food, so definitely, music is one of the main purposes of my life.
Garlic Wallpaper – Background Sandwich
In Ethiopia, food is often looked at through a strong spiritual lens, stronger than anywhere else I know. It’s the focal point of weddings, births and funerals and is a daily ceremony from the preparation of the meal and the washing of hands to the sharing of meals.
Part of the reason that women go to college is to get out of the food service, clerical, pink-collar ghetto and into a more white-collar job. That does not necessarily mean they are being paid more than the blue-collar jobs men have.