Everywhere the sky is blue. There are a multitude of cuisines and dishes. I think of them as the languages and dialects of food.
I love good food and I love to eat in nice restaurants. I love Japanese food. I love Gordon Ramsay in London; he is pretty amazing.
Japan is the most intoxicating place for me. In Kyoto, there’s an inn called the Tawaraya which is quite extraordinary. The Japanese culture fascinates me: the food, the dress, the manners and the traditions. It’s the travel experience that has moved me the most.
All the food we eat, whether Brussels sprouts or pork bellies, has been modified by mankind. Genetic engineering is only one particularly powerful way to do what we have been doing for eleven thousand years.
Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.
The danger of dioxins in our environment, our food chain, and our bodies is difficult to illustrate, since they are not visible to the naked eye. My time in Vietnam allowed me to see the result of large quantities of them and therefore understand better the insidiousness of the smaller quantities that have found their way into our lives and bodies.
- Because of your vids Im dreaming to have a garden someday ?
- I was thinking deeply of what kind of food is this, it seems really familiar to me. ? Takte! Taho lang pala???
- China has such a great civilization, culture and rich history. People are very hardworking. Foods are amazing.
Love your vids.
- Her grandmother always smiling everytime I saw her I always miss my grandmother ???
- I love the way she treats elders. But of course lovin’ all her videos. It always starts and ends my day.
- here in the Philippines, we call that “TAHO”. also, we usually put pearls or what we call “sago” with it. it’s actually a street food every morning or afternoon. a walking vendor sells it in the streets shouting “Tahoooooooo!!!” then all the kids will come out and buy it. ?
- We called that “TAHO” and tokwa here in the philippines.
- 석고??.. 생석고???! 간수가 없는 지역인가 ㅠㅠ.. 찾아보니까 석고물로 오래전부터 두부를 굳혀(?)왔고 한약재로도 쓰인다함
- Taho in philippines but without sago ? one of my fave
- Love the life of living simple, it might be a lot of hard-work but at the same time it’s fulfilling. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing! From Florida
- The shooting, cameraman, team is great ! Everything is shot very nice and atmospheric ! Everything is filmed in detail, very beautiful ! Your video is deep breathing !
- Golden child ,treating a greand parents in the beautiful way if every child do that the earth will becomes heaven always God bless you.
- You’re such a beautiful young lady who can do everything by heart.
I envy you living in a peaceful and unspoilt environment where life is simple but filled with happiness and contentment.
- U r such a sweet person. I feel the love and care when u prepare food for your family.
항상 당신의 영상으로 편안함을 느껴요
번역기를 사용해서 이상할 수 도 있어요
- This same thing we have too here in our village ?
- Here in the Philippines its called “TAHO” very yummy and delicious.. I ate TAHO almost every morning.
- If I were to cook with quick lime like that, I’d probably poison myself and my family.
- There are many interesting Chinese youtube channel. Love it!
- This is my favorite as well my dear. Clean and very nutritious. Now I’ve seen the process of it, kudos to you ?. We call it here in the Philippines TAHO! ?
- Wow I want live like this culture and family omg ? I love to see ur video sis
Love ? from India ??
- she says that her grandpa left home at 11to work at a factory of sugar,but in Chinese tradition parents always want to keep their oldest son around them,so his mother lied to him,said she was ill,and grandpa went back to hometown became a farmer for his life,his life is not easy,and the desert made of tofu is his favorite,so xiaoge’s family often do it for grandpa.
- Thank you so much…for giving English subtitles….May God bless you!
- This is called taho in the Philippines with white jelly pearl ?
- Susme taho lang pala ung gus2 ni lolo e. Dami kaya d2 every morning meron pang 14pcs na sago 🙂
- again, your 爷爷makes me think of my 爷爷.
- This channel is the whole neeeeeew things for me omg. I can’t stop watching them
- 즐겨보는데 자막이 생겨넘조타
- Hello from Canada ???? I just discovered your channel yesterday and I have not stopped watching for 2 days now! Rest in peace to your great grandfather ??♀️
- I eat this weekly. I can never forget the wonderful taste!!!
- I cried when she started talking about her grandpa. I miss mine. ♥️
- That’s called TAHO here in the Philippines ?
- Definitely Grandpa’s favorite it requires no teeth to eat. Soft and sweet!
- they r blessed to have you as a grand daughter Dianxi …stay blessed always
- Living like u has always been my goal, really cool to see that it’s realistic !
- I want to know everything about you guys ?. Beautiful culture ????
- I missed ma grandpa and grandma already 🙁
- A beautiful Young Lady. Very smart and Love for her family. She’s a blessing!!
- Hope oneday i can meet her. My love
- 할아버지 정말 고단한 삶을 살아오셨군요ㅜㅜ
- “Taho” in the Philippines
- So yummy and refreshing ?
- IN this chapter , she explained her thankfulness from the early generation (grand parents) hard work be the pioneers to developed things she now to enjoy and appreciated very much for the preciousnesss !
- In my country philippines we call it taho
- I love everything especially the grinder rock, everything comes out so smooth.
- Your videos are so amazing and represent your culture magnificently, I love watching them so much! It’s such a peaceful life and having all your family members healthy and happy is very beautiful!
- i love that sweet bean curd jelly..we call it “taho”
- I love watching her video.. ????
- I love watching these but at the same time, the music and background noise makes me sleepy.
- I just remember again my grandpa when im in my younger age we used to go to field at 5am to harvest some fruits and veges. While watching your videos it reminds me the past what a nice thing to remember.
- Hermosa Chef ❤
- 1:08 Finally some kung-fu moves. I was waiting for so long.
- This is one my fave things in the whole wide world to eat
- 让我想起我的外公 想哭了 ?
- So happy to see this..I miss my grand ma..
- Bean curd and I was all, that’s Tofu right? I was second guessing myself.
What was that thing (gypsum) she mixed to get the soymilk to curd like that?
- What an amazing young woman. Every video is so beautiful, inspiring, and wonderful.
- My heart cry for the story of your great grandfa and now your grandfa, too i really relate life is so hard, please continue love them,…your so hardworking, cooked with love.. I wish i can visit your family… I send my heart ♥ from phil.
- U r so hard working cute and modest ya , love to watch u all time ?
- This lady is very hard warking person and very beautiful.
- Thank you for sharing such as beautiful personal story with us! ❤
- I love tofu my dad and mom love this..
- you know a lot of thing ….i like this dishes…i think i m in love ?
- We have that here in the Philippines, we called it TAHO, we add tapioca pearl in it.
- Ngaak ad yg indo kah disini??
Yg indo lg nonton like dong?
- Love from Bangladesh
- Here in Philippines.. We called that taho… Just add a sago…
And i love it…
Big ♥ for you.. ?..
- Here in the Philippines, we call that “taho”. We also add tiny tapioca pearls called “sago”. This is usually our breakfast sold by a “taho vendor” who roams around the village every morning until almost lunch time. ☺️
- In Malaysia its called Taufu Fah!? So good!
- We called it TAHO here in Philippines ?
- This is what we call “TAHO” in the philippines, we add tapioca pearls in it too.
- What i love of this people its they eat everything even the kids ?? awesome
- We called that taho in the philippines with sago ?
- My favorite taho and tofu here in the Philippines..i always cook tofu beancurd..i want to try your recipe too its looks yummy..?
- Watching this, makes me miss my grandpa or my tata. He somehow raised me and we usually eat together. Anyways you are amazing.
- grandma always wears a smile, how cute
- Wow…we also have this dish in Indonesia (the beancurd). We called it tahwa/tauwa, we serve it with warm & sweet ginger water, and some roasted peanuts. Mmm, tasted so delicious. I love the way you make the beancurd anyway, sooo beautiful?
- Taho ?
- 0:52 호박 무슨 something like 대전차지뢰스멜; 졸 커
- More power to you and God bless you ?
- uy! taho in a mug 🙂
- First time i watched pure vegetarian food on this channel.. It was really nice.
- This is how i desperately want to live my life❤
- Encourege me every single day!!!
- Thanks for English subtitles. You are so hardworking. Appreciate you and proud of you for such wonderful videos. Keep it up.
- At bigla kong hinanap yubg magtataho dito samin. Saraaap!
- DXXG, Preparing something special for loved ones is always heartwarming, I would like to cook something for you Penn
- She’s a awesome daughter ?
- Que coisa maravilhosa, esse canal é a essência da vida! Parabéns! Felicidades!
When you’re out grocery shopping for your family, maybe you can put a can of cat or dog food in your cart and bring it to an animal relief center.
Fruit Full Hd Wallpaper – Wallpaper Orange Fruit
What is it we want out of travel? Is it to take snapshots of ourselves in front of famous monuments, surrounded by other tourists? To eat unfamiliar food chosen from unintelligible menus? To earn frequent-flier miles? No. It’s to glimpse what life is like somewhere else.
Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
Ice Cream Background Hd – Salad Wallpaper
Canadians have been very generous toward Haiti after the earthquake and, thanks to you, our most vulnerable people have received food, drinkable water, shelter, medical care and education. For that, we are extremely grateful.
There is nothing wrong with eating sweets, fried foods, pastries, even drinking soda every now and then, but food manufacturers have made eating these formerly expensive and hard-to-make treats so cheap and easy that we’re eating them every day.
Cake Cake Wallpaper – 4K Fruit Wallpaper
I will never use a substitute for butter. Margarine is one molecule away from eating plastic. If I’m going to eat that type of food, it’s going to be the real deal.
It has been tough when I have been with the national team and we have gone to play in some of the poorer areas in Brazil. You see people come and watch us train or play a match, and then you know some of them are going home with no food on the plate.
Shrimp White Background – Food Wallpaper For Iphone
Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.
Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people get together to eat.