Because of media hype and woefully inadequate information, too many people nowadays are deathly afraid of their food, and what does fear of food do to the digestive system? I am sure that an unhappy or suspicious stomach, constricted and uneasy with worry, cannot digest properly.
Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
Metaphysics is a restaurant where they give you a thirty thousand page menu, and no food.
When I’m under stress, I do yoga. It’s when I’m happiest that I have a problem with junk food.
I’m not really a fan of healthy food – I love eating! But, of course, I do work out.
I remain faithful to bourbon sour. It’s absolutely delicious. You’d have to ask a bartender what’s in it, but I think if you know you might never have a drink. I also love a little rum, 7 years aged, brown, when it is chilly, before dinner.
- Her face when she bites the fruit is so cute
- If there was a zombie apocalypse I’m going straight to Liziqi
- I guess deep down inside each of us longging for these kind of connection with nature. Where nature provides all and we care for it. Thats why it is felt so peace, given human condition nowdays that is so disconnect with nature
- I was watching this and forgot that I was cooking some apples in the kitchen. For a minute there, I thought I could smell the jujube steaming lol
- I’m from Iceland and none of these things grow here. But I’m watching anyways because these videos are so beautiful.
- Everybody gansta till the wild jujube is ripe
- I love these videos even you know I have no idea what any of it says in any of them. there so relaxing and she is so beautiful
- There are plenty of those fruits in Manipur, Northeast India, too. It’s Usually cooked with sugar and eat it like compote or jam. In our local dialect (Tangkhul) we call it Khaneithei.
- I totally dont know whats going on in these videos but, I keep watching them anyways… The videos are awesome!
- Are we just ignoring the fact that she made a fricking bracelet out of the seeds so casually. She is so pure❤️
- did this youtuber just united the whole world with food and beautiful scenery? awesome
- Everytime i watch it feels like I’m at the garden of Eden everything is provided.
- When I watch her prepare and create meals I never see a fly, mosquito, ant, gnat, fruitfly, a bee. Nothin
- سبحان الله 😍
العربي الي يمر من هون ومعجب بحياتهم يحط لايك😁😊
- You are like a real princess friendly to the nature, you have you own castle of ideas.
- But like … How does her dishes NEVER get bugs in them? It’s amazing xD
- I love how she makes use of everything, it’s so fulfilling
- In Nepal, this fruit is called ‘Lapsi’. And the above jujube cake is called ‘Paau’ or ‘Mada’. You can make pickles of it also. U can simply mix those skins with salt n red chilly powder and dry it. And take it as snacks.
- 哈哈 被酸到的那表情 也醉了😄
- love from India what a pleasant nature… give me English subtitles please
- The face she’s making when she tried the unriped jujube😂 so cute
- 1:17 that’s the cutest reaction I’ve ever seen from you 😅❤️
- love to see people all over the world being so into this girl
- She have everything she need <3 OMG i love her life,it's so beautiful.
- Waaa I want to be her! She’s so beautiful and lives in paradise.
- It’s name is “lapsi” in Nepal. we use it in meat.. we make pickle and candy too
- I love how you can use the pits as jewelry <3
- I Like when U taste that fruit and ur face expressions was so lovely
- Li ziqi the princess of chinese traditional cooking art
- We also have these citrus fruit on my home, Nepal. My mom makes candies and pickles evey year.
- Some dont need a same language to connect people, some of those are food, music, nature, love … and Li Ziqui
- this type of life I really want.. I am bored with my life
- Tudo tão lindo e inspirador…❤💞
- I have so much respect with these woman.😙..
Liziqi’s channel ??its a drugs im so addicted with it😆😆😆😆
- I love the way she react after test the fruit😍😍😍
- Lizqi I’m so jealous of life, working hard and get no reward. I’m jealous of how you live! I love you ❤️ I wish nothing but good will and prosperity in life… some of us have it hard
- Watching in 2019 absolutely pleased. Thanks Ziqi !!!!
And your village has such a fresh produce of fruits and vegetables, that’s calming truely!!!! Love you Ziqi 😃😃😃
- *when life gives you sour jujubes, make jujube cake*
*the cutest expression i ever did see*
- I’ve just discovered your channel recently but I’ve felt comfortable when seeing every single video. It’s so awesome because the way you make it.
- I missed my childhood days😭… One of my favorite fruit🤤.. In my language it’s called kekking…. I love all your videos💞… Lots of love from North East India Nagaland.. 💕💞
- I just discover her video, I spent all night watching it, she is perfect, she knows how to do everything. From cooking to sewing, you name it. She is our young Martha Stewart.
- Muita admiração por essa moça,tão independente,É sabe fazer tudo🤗🤗🤗😗😗
- I’ve noticed all of her fruit preparations involve steaming or heating to break down the sugars.
- Love it when tastes it and cringe because its really sour😂😂😂
Great video as always!!!!😍😍😍
- 1:18 so cute 😁
- 1:16 priceless reaction now I know what its taste like.
- I don’t need subtitles, this images are enough for me. Thank you!!
- 1:17 that sence was really melted my heart <3 :))
- Everytime I come to watch this I keep reading “jujube” as “julibee” idk
- This videos she makes everything is so beautiful and so relaxing. I love her and her videos .I feel much more connected with nature .so thank u laziqi
- 1:17 so cute
- I love this fruit,it remind me of my childhood n old friends
- I can’t understand anything
But I can’t also stop watching
You are my favorite girl in the world
- the bracelet though 😭
- 我想把李子柒的生活方式例为 中国文化遗产保护!
- Now I know what tree I have in my yard! I did so much research on it and couldn’t find it, and now, I see it on my favorite channel!
Edit: But the squirrels eat at least half the fruit before I get my hands on it…
- Its the first time I saw this fruit….. Thank you so much 💕💕💕💗
- Que maravilha, ver uma fruta que conheço do Goiás, chamamos de cajázinho 💕.
- Peace love and happiness inside and out thank you thank you thank you my man 🎍
- Omg this woman is amazing!!!
- I just love her expression while eating a sour jujube, cute…
- That was amazing! Thank you!
- I remember me and sister along with our friends we used to eat this fruit when we were kids..it is so damn sour..but still we ate it with salt..my mom used to sun dry these jujube to use in dishes she cook at home.
- when I first saw the seeds I thought they would make nice beads and low and behold she makes a bracelet out of them, I am happy
- Очень люблю ваши видеосюжеты,📽️ бусики классные 😍🌺
- 1:49-1:51 she splat that jujube on the ground 😂😂😂
- I feel so uncouth –
I only knew JuJubes as a cinema candy!
- One of my favorite memories from childhood was my grandma making dried jujube cake back in Hunan. During the season when the fruits were ripe, many neighbors made the same thing and the yard in front of our building was full of bamboo racks where these cakes were dried. We barely had any other deserts to eat those days and the sour taste of the cake was so delicious that I could never find it again…not in any of the Michelin star restaurants I visited in my adulthood. Thanks Ziqi for creating this wonderful Proustian moment for me.
- God thank u so much for this beautiful nature 😍 😍 ❤
- I really love watching all your videos Mis Liziqi.😘 I’m a big fan of yours from the Philippines 😘😍 I started watching your videos last week and then ’til now I keep on watching.😘
- Whenever she need an ingredient , I feel like it’s available in her garden…what is she by the way…everything seems to be possible for her.
- In the US we have a kind of candy called “Jujubees”, but it never occurred to me that they were actually a fruit.
- It’s so nice that she returns everything in place~
- I love these videos..she’s so beautiful
- I love those beaded bracelets out of the jujube seeds. I remember the scene at Fushigi Yuugi were one of Tamahome’s sister made Miaka a necklace made out of seeds, I wonder if those are Jujube seeds because it looks similar.
- if i pick up wild fruit in my hometown in Germany… People will call the Police 😀 I hate my Country !!! i wanna go to China !
- Her village is in the mountains I love this . away from city that’s my dream home
- This fruit reminds me of my childhood.
- Ah that’s where she hides her secret weapon..😅
- Pls tell me the name of background music.. it’s relaxing..
- She puts her weapon back too lol take note 😂
- I kind of come back to check if I liked all her videos.
- May I ask you where I can find a bowl/basket like the one you washed the Jujubes in? It’s absolutely stunning!
- Your videos are amazing. It makes me happy everytime I watch them. I always dream of living a life far away from the city, just peaceful and calm.
- 完了 这两天看子柒的视频上瘾。。。
Readmore Comment Video
I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
Christmas Cookies Wallpaper – Wallpaper Pasta
Food makes me happy. Make me work round the clock, but just feed me first!
I normally don’t love green juices, but Body & Eden makes theirs tasty by blending ingredients like avocado and banana with the usual suspects like kale and spinach. Delicious as they are, they’re low calorie, and the drink names are catchy: I Have Balance, I Have Energy, and my favorite, I Have Calm.
Fried Chicken Wallpaper – Cute Avocado Wallpaper
I grew up in an agricultural family, and I never distanced myself from where the food comes from. I think it’s quite natural.
Panda – We’re not really selling Chinese food, you know. Our real purpose is about developing people.
Watermelon Background Cute – Chocolate 4K Wallpaper
Human beings do not eat nutrients, they eat food.
My family lived off the land and summer evening meals featured baked stuffed tomatoes, potato salad, corn on the cob, fresh shelled peas and homemade ice cream with strawberries from our garden. With no air conditioning in those days, the cool porch was the center of our universe after the scorching days.
Food Lover Wallpaper – Fruit Wallpaper Hd
Fixing obesity is going to require a change in our modern relationship with food. I’m hopeful that we begin to see a turnaround in this childhood obesity epidemic.
The unmerited fear of genetically modified organism crops threatens scientific advancements in biotechnology needed to meet the growing global demand for safe and affordable food.