Food is like a legal drug. You can take 50 cents and walk into the store and buy a Twinkie and get high. And it’s killing people.
What is food to one man is bitter poison to others.
Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.
If I am making a spice rub or a spice mix for a braise or even just to crust a piece of fish, I’ll use mustard seeds. If you soak them in a little bit of vinegar and let them get plumped and soft and then you puree them, they’re delicious.
There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
Food was a labor of love you felt by cooking it and eating it.
- Aí deve ser o paraíso. Coisa mais linda ♥️?
- In Malaysia, we call this as ‘ bunga Roselle’…we make drinks and jam out of it…
- In Mexico we eat that flower , we make it into a beverage called “agua de jamaica” and some people eat the flowers boiled with salt.
- Saludos desde MÉXICO!!! gracias por los subtítulos en español nos encantan tus vídeos bendiciones
- I love the fact that this plant is known by so many other names and made in so many similar yet different ways
- We have that a lot in the Caribbean. It’s called sorrel in Jamaica and we use it for jams, juice , sauce etc . I love it most in juice
- Mas que vida incrível ela tem assim q eu gostaria de viver tão bom ???????
- In Mizoram we call it Arthur and use it in cooking, as summery drinks and as a condiment too
- In south india we eat that tree leaves called “gongura pachadi” very famous chutney
- I came here with no idea what this flower was and now I know what many countries call it and how they prepare it. Thanks comments section
- I love the snipping sound when she picked some of the flowers
- I love all your videos..it feels like im really close to the nature…
- 와~진짜 밭에 없는게 없네..마트가 필요없겠군…
- I wonder about the dislikes. What are you doing here in the first place?
- I’ve never seen that plant before ? it’s a beautiful red!
- 어떻게 모든 농작물이 다 있지…? 신기해….? 가보고싶다 운남성…?
- This is one of my favorite… Love from Mizoram
- 누나는 손질하구 동생이 얼른 상 가져와서 숙제하고 ㅜㅜ 열매 입에 쏙 넣어주고 하는거 왤케 정겹고 힐링이냐
- The question is all that ???? made poops on the dry fruit or flowers básquet up the house
- Sou brasileira e gosto muito de assistir aos vídeos.Seria bom legenda em português.
- Wow just like my childhood Time in Assam….mom used to make jam or put it in dal or make pickle.. Don’t get in other place than northeast I guess…have to call my mom to make it again
- I’ve never seen food like this before but you make it look so good.
- Wow this is the second time i see this flower since my childhoods
- Sirup with this flower and Prosecco is one of my very few guilty pleasures (am trying to substitute with something local, but so far I have been unsucccessful)
- في عرب يحبو يتفرجو فيديواتها ولا راني وحدي
- woo the flower the jamaca mm delicius for drink
- Why do people give a thumbs down when it is so amazing and healthy cooking..!!!
- Я просто влюблена в неё??
- I like ur videos lot ..
N ur lifestyle .. ur culture .
Ur village have impressed me lot ..
With lots of love ..
- 이거 좋다고 차로 끓여 마셨는데
- 한글자막 감사합니다 단순한 요리가 아닌 힐링되는 요리영상이라서 너무 좋아요
- Más videos en español por favor. O con subtitulos en inglés.
- A wine out of it is really good!
- FLOR DE JAMAICA
- It’s so fun and refreshing ?
- OMG! I really love watching them.
- 동생 뉴발 티 ㅋㅋㅋ
- 한국어자막 해주신분 복받으실거에요!!항상 잘보고있습니다^^
- I always picked up that flowers when I was child… Making tea with that was really good. N i like the smell.. I missed my childhood so much?
- Gracias pero muchas gracias. por su titular los en español, Gracias de todo corazón.????
- I would love to try a delicious rosary, I’ve been watching your videos every night for 2 weeks. I wish more of your videos had the english subtitles so i know what your using, but that’s just me, I also love the knife you use its wonderful. With love form Oroville California
- You are amazing. Love from India❤️
- Hey!! It’s found in India as well..infact the leaves of this plant are also added in the Dal.. it make the Dal really flavourful..
- Hi in South India mostly we like to eat leafs, in rare cases flowers, and we Cal gongura chutney very tasty
- In Viet Nam, we always call “Atiso Flower”
- In west Africa, it is called bissap
With pepermint we make juice from it.
- 아 진짜 싫어요가 왜 많은거지 이해가 안가네 ㅠㅠ
- الي موجود هنا من لعرب لايك
- سبحان الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم صلوا على خير خلق الله محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وأصحابه وسلم اجمعين والحمدلله رب العالمين
- I have never heard of this flowers! Looks great!
- This family will stop eating the day she got married ?
- Her access to such a wide variety of foodstuffs is amazing! How large is the farming community is which she lives? It seems she can pick anything at all she wants right from the ground anytime, so wonderful!
- One of the most favorite among north east Indian tribal people…
- 얼음설탕 어떻게 만드는지 궁금해요 언니…
- 2:25 와 감 엄청달림
- 滇西小哥 我們愛你?❤️ 製作更多視頻 我們想看你的視頻
- My mother makes jam out of this flowers/fruit
- This leaf used for pickles in my home ?
- Esa es la flor de jamaica…..no la había visto fresca sino ya seca en bolsitas. Que excelente video! ?
- Tudo muito rústico ?
Yes its good
We vegans eat it in tacos
- In nepal we call this as “belchanda “which is used for making pickle ?
- Love your lifestyle and so many plants to get from oooh i really wanna go there
- 1:17 he’s so tall now 🙁
- We call this plant sorrel in ???? it’s a main drink at Christmas time
- Beautiful and smart lady…love from Bali – Indonesia ?
- Such a beautiful place, would love to visit somewhere like that. We also have this plant in Bangladesh. Like the calm background music as well
- Olá! Vídeos fantásticos! Parabéns!
- Parabéns VC é top tem um dom maravilhoso suas comidas tão água na boca ??????????
- Wahhh sedapnya rosell??,,can give me Roselle??
- love love love for ds so talented lady
- Amazing video on YouTube I ever see
Amazing pleace and you are so beautiful natural!❤️❤️❤️
- Your family farm is truly blessed by God!!
- అది మా గోంగూర
That is our famous gongura for andhra pradesh india its leaves very tasty for veg or non veg
- That is Rosella flower/plant and widely used as tea here in Bali ?
- Hola from México my Friends, where are you guys from???
- This reminded of my place… ??
- you can also take the leaves and make soup with it ^^
- I want to visit her village??
- 我超喜欢你所做的东西, 有机会去云南的话真的想到你那里玩儿一趟哈哈哈!!。From 泰国 – 曼谷
- I want to grow this plant! That is great! Thank you!
- Qué bueno!!, con subtítulos en español!!. Muchas gracias!!
- I hope i will found someone like her ??
- We drink this as tea!!
- I love Hibiscus tea. Now I need to make the liquor. Thank you for the video. Much love to you and your lifestyle.
- Aqui no Tocantins é chamado de Azedinha ?
- Ya me volví adicta a estos videos, me encantan ✌️
- In Indonesia we call this “bunga Rosela” good 4 body
- I like u r village I want live with you one time I was very happy to see you mam I like very much to you and your family a very happy
- VERRY PEACEFUL PLACE????
- I know this is hibiscus flowers
- I love your videos. I wish they were longer. The music, scenery, your food takes me to my “Happy Place”
- In Jamaica, we boil the flowers with ginger and pimento, sweeten and drink at Christmas
I’m in love with ‘pure’ flavors, things that are natural and delicious, minimally fussed with, that showcase the season.
Junk Food Wallpaper – Wallpaper Steak
The only think I like better than talking about Food is eating.
Metaphysics is a restaurant where they give you a thirty thousand page menu, and no food.
Food Wallpaper Hd 1080P – Chicken Desktop Wallpaper
Soup is really easy to make: you can take basil, celery, acorn squash and boil them and then put them in the blender with sea salt. It’s delicious and only takes about 15 minutes. You can make it the night before. It’s kind of like making baby puree, and there are a ton of super easy recipes.
Barbecue is an incredibly democratic food. It’s cheaper than McDonald’s in many places and far more delicious. On the other hand, the only reason it can be that cheap is they use commodity hogs, the worst of the worst, which is – you know, it’s an industry kind of ruining North Carolina.
Background Donut – Foodie Wallpaper
Octopuses have hundreds of suckers, each one equipped with its own ganglion with thousands of neurons. These ‘mini-brains’ are interconnected, making for a widely distributed nervous system. That is why a severed octopus arm may crawl on its own and even pick up food.
Rihanna’s voice is just delicious for your ear. Sinatra had the same thing; anything he sang sounded pleasing to most people.
Omelette Wallpaper – Cake Cake Wallpaper
This June, I’ll travel once again to the Food and Wine Magazine Classic in Aspen, Colorado. For many years, my dear friend Julia Child and I have teamed up to teach classes together at the event; for the past seven years, my daughter, Claudine, has been my cooking partner on stage.
I think perhaps we all cook to feed some kind of hunger in ourselves. I am nourished by being surrounded by family and friends, by creating something delicious for them, by nurturing them.